Discontinued The Persei Vaporizer for herbs and concentrates.

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
O that's much more reasonable. lol sorry

So on the delta9vapes site the third best selling product is the O-PHOS for $89 and it has 17 reviews... do we actually know what it is yet or what?

No we just changed the old Omicron Listing so the reviews are carried over.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

Sinclue

OK disagree with me, I can't force you to be right
Still getting the hang of mine (haven't had as much time/opportunity as I'd like), but realize I'll probably want more carts. What I have now are 4 and 5 ohm carts and I guess I'm wondering what, if any advantage there is to using lower ohm carts? Fundamentally I don't understand why would one want to use a lower ohm cart vs. a higher one? Why aren't the carts for the Persei all the same ohm rating?

Sinclue,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Still getting the hang of mine (haven't had as much time/opportunity as I'd like), but realize I'll probably want more carts. What I have now are 4 and 5 ohm carts and I guess I'm wondering what, if any advantage there is to using lower ohm carts? Fundamentally I don't understand why would one want to use a lower ohm cart vs. a higher one? Why aren't the carts for the Persei all the same ohm rating?

Different voltages require different ohm rating. plus using a 3 ohm on a 6.v is different then using a 4ohm on a 6v. Mainly it is the taste for me.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

bruno13

insomniac
This happen to anyone else?

6db1dc60.jpg

When I refilled it with the fill tool I must have pushed it all the way in. I did not notice until after I refilled it. It is at least twice as deep as before. It still works great. Guess I can use any drip tip on this one.

I also noticed the new 4-ohm cart are different than the old 2.4-ohm carts.

c2c52b5f.jpg

4-ohm on left.

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
The cap is only a heat shield when your done, you screw it on an let it cool down, it works with the cap off

THC SCIENTIFIC,
Reactions: Bob Loblaw

druminfected

I like that Hammer cap, makes it look like a mini uzi for concentrates and herbs!

THC, when you going to remove those old pics of the v1 omicron and v1 charger on the front page site of D9V? I would think you would want to have people be staring at the new V2 omicron and new Persei's so they can drool on themselves :)

druminfected,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
When I get a chance boss waiting on my graphics guys to do something.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Yup we are hoping to have a Persei herb chamber soon and soon as we test it and file patent paperwork we gonna show it off and also use it to model the Omicron herb chamber and hopefully cartridge after
It then move on to the other attachments.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
The tip was modeled after a Bmg 50 cal rifle if I'm not mistaken, not sure what I showed our engineers but it was a weapon of mass pain.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

BudBuddy

The Vaped One
So the hammer is a new attachment or a new type of cart? Missed the part where everyone talked about what it does lol

BudBuddy,
sounds like most of the issues are from improperly filled carts, or carts that are near empty getting fried.

i am on my 4th gram of oil through a single 5 ohm cart in 72 hours. some thoughts:

next virgin cart i get is gonna be 2/3 soaked in 99% iso in an attempt to remove the machine oil (not gonna immerse the heater section). after smoking a gram through the first cart, the taste did not recur on the second or third or fourth fill, i can only assume i smoked up all the machine oil and now the broken in cart is fine.

i filled the carts the same way i do my omi carts. heating the top 1/4 and the fill tool so that the entire cart is warm (without ever heating the delicate heater assembly)
i find a slight tilt (like when pouring a beer) makes certain no air pockets form.

as soon as the vapor starts getting thin, i top off. feels like that heater needs to stay WET.

i have settled on the single cart at 7.4V mainly because i hate the way the two separate barrels work. tons and tons of vapor from the single anyway, but as soon as i get a better tip figured out ill go back to doubles.

i can stick my persei tip into my skillet curve and get crazy huge water cooled rips that way!

ordered a lipo-sack just in case the worst happens while i am charging. the exploding lipo battery thing really had me worried until i realized that i have been leaving my ipods, laptops, phones etc... plugged in, and that they blow up all the time...and i just need to be careful about ALL lipo batteries, and enjoy my persei. also marked my batteries so they always charge in sequence and dont get mixed up with the extras.

made over an ounce of oil yesterday, all flavors...so time to get more carts for sure!

Hey THC, would his process for cleaning New carts work? I ask, because I'm at 20+ pulls on a new cart, and still have that flavor.

havealight101,

BudBuddy

The Vaped One
It's a soldering iron heater attachment, useful for smoking without a lighter
So you would stick the white part of the device into some bud and it would heat it up? Still lost on what it actually does. Looks like it can take a beating that's for sure though.

BudBuddy,

ru_frothi

Portable Vaporist
well I decided to move forward and try the double topper again. This time I started with 2 fresh 4 ohm carts both pre-tested good. Filled each with 0.5g of some girl scout cookie wax from the purple lotus. primed immediately on both carts dropped em in the double topper @ 7.4v and ripped away. One of my new tips was too big and was always falling out and eventually got lost. now with one left I can't really use that setup or the silicone so I'm running it bare at the moment. Hits like a beast even though you really can't get a decent seal to draw on it. The resulting vapor is pretty hot IMO, needs filtration and moisturization badly. Hopefully the coming bubbler will fit on the double topper because it needs it. I really think would benefit from a single mouthpiece for the two carts. The other really annoying aspect of the new mouthpieces is that when you do have an overflow you end up with a giant mess all over the place where as with the old design it would end up in the tip (worst case) and more often than not melt back down into the cart automagically. Its a major con and makes me dislike the new metal tips totally. I might NOT be the majority but I never minded the silicone tips.

Tinkering continues, lets see how long this cart combo works reliably.

One super positive thing to say is about the battery life. I have been using the same batteries and same charge for a WEEK now with the single 5 ohm and now some double topper 4.0 ohm. They'll probably die on the next pull but its impressive regardless

ru_frothi,

JoeKickass

So you would stick the white part of the device into some bud and it would heat it up? Still lost on what it actually does. Looks like it can take a beating that's for sure though.

The white bit is made of ceramic, it glows red hot!

JoeKickass,
Top Bottom