Discontinued The Persei Vaporizer for herbs and concentrates.

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
So, G, that rest we were talking about taking? I'm thinking now might be a good time......

Thanks for the laugh, good for the soul.

OF

Part time comedian I am. Night all finaly going to rest.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

druminfected

Part time comedian I am. Night all finaly going to rest.

THC's actually human folks! I did notice he didn't say sleep, but said rest. He never sleeps!

Feedback/review on those glass tips; I think I would buy them if they were much more basic and smaller. The size they are right now is kinda huge, like putting a basketball on your cars antenna! Maybe have the glass tip size around the size as wide as a cartrige gets, which is around 1/4" I think, and maybe put a O-ring on the bottom so it can fit nice and snug. Also have it at least 3" long so you can see vapor coming through, since that will be one of the main reasons I would want a glass tip for. The other reason is glass is sexy. Maybe add some color to the tips at least or something for assortment.

Having people use the "training wheels" clear tube mod, definitely trains new users and even users using their omi/per for awhile and think they got the hang of it. I thought I did, but after I did the tbue mod to see the vapor I got even better at it. So to answer your question make more glass tip prototypes please!

druminfected,

OF

THC's actually human folks! I did notice he didn't say sleep, but said rest. He never sleeps!

I don't know about that. Last night I watched a Discovery Channel program that suggested Aliens secretly gave key designs to man over time, who says this doesn't include the design of the Omicron to THC for mysterious reasons. Part of some unfolding plan to establish a network here. Right under our collective noses. Had some funny looking 'Ufologist' guy with a wild black 'do'.....

I think it's distinctly possible G himself is an Alien, assigned here to supervise the technology transfer and therefore doesn't sleep or excrete waste. He only pretends to so we won't catch on.

Has anybody actually seen him sleep?

OF

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
so this may be an odd question, but hey i'm no electrician ;)

can you mix a 3.2 and a 3.7 shortie together for a high 6 volt / low 7 volt range? ( doubt it, but never hurts to ask)
2nd question? the mah on the side of the WF-188 says 300 or 650 mah. the mah on most of the batteries is in the 800-1200 mah range. will they get fully charged even on the 650 mah? should that be altered depending on which voltage or ?? am assuming the new omicron batts can also be charged on that charger. (just got my new omicron today, looks slick. case is niiice.)

Bob Loblaw,

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
Dont mix batteries, voltages, or old with new, always make pairs so they can be charged together,

Select mah lower then what batteries is advertised, and yes omicron v2 batts can be charged in wf188 charger.

The mah rating just indicates how fast it will charge a battery.

THC SCIENTIFIC,
Reactions: Bob Loblaw

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
figured as much, thanks for clearing that up. diggin' the new omi look. just charged it up and takin' it out in the world now. ;)

Bob Loblaw,

J.R.R.Tokin'

Wych Doctor
Manufacturer
Have the Persei's been released into dispensaries yet? I have a friend coming back from Cali in a few days and was hoping he could go grab me one to bring back?

J.R.R.Tokin',
A quiet thread means everyone is loving our purchase(I am).

Hey Thc, Is it possible to make a "Jumper Cable Cart"? My lady leaves her lights on all the time...

havealight101,

DubCRider

Toothbrush attatchment? Dual head to Vape while you brush!

What if the future is everyone carrying around "battery packs" with an attatchment for everything in life.

"No, you can't use my Persei for your vibrator attatchment! You always kill my batteries!"

JoeKickass

A quiet thread means everyone is loving our purchase(I am).

Hey Thc, Is it possible to make a "Jumper Cable Cart"? My lady leaves her lights on all the time...

lol maybe if she drives an R/C car!

Also, has anyone figured out a good Persei case yet?

JoeKickass,

druminfected

Also, has anyone figured out a good Persei case yet?

I tried looking for you, for more than 30 minutes but couldn't find the picture of the case, but someone made a mod of his own case for the persei and it looks like it was pretty much designed for the persei.
Kinda big but the unit is a TOMV!

druminfected,

JoeKickass

I tried looking for you, for more than 30 minutes but couldn't find the picture of the case, but someone made a mod of his own case for the persei and it looks like it was pretty much designed for the persei.
Kinda big but the unit is a TOMV!

I actually know what your talking about let me find the brand...
Here it is: http://vatra.com/products/double-decker-case/

Here's the post:
Thought I would share this. After careful surgery of the Persei manufacturer box, and a new case(Vatra Double-Decker hard case $18 locally), the case holds everything nice and snug. It's definitely not a pocket case, more of a camera case look(about 3"x3"x6"). I'm interested to see if the new case coming out will be travel size or not. This Persei isn't really a travel vape though, I think omi with new 1.5 ohms will be a good traveler.
IMAG0597.jpg
IMAG0598.jpg
IMAG0596.jpg
IMAG0595.jpg

IMAG0594.jpg

But I was thinking more along the lines of a pocket-able case. Like an oversize cigar tube for the Persei body with 7.4v batteries and some kind of pouch for a few 4 ohm carts...

Or how 'bout a sunglasses case? Hmmm....

Yeah, I like my case, but I am interested to see what size THC's will be, or what anyone else comes up with. Mine is great for keeping safe at home, but I would give it 4 out of 10 for stealth.

havealight101,

bruno13

insomniac
I take a 4 ohm cart apart for oil recovery.

Edit: As OF points out below, It is better to take off the lower seal before heating to recover the oil.

OF

Cool. A couple of thoughts. First off, like I think I said earlier I pry the center pin out and leave the threaded busing in rather than fight it any more. You might want to check out the bit you broke off and see how easy it would be if you could get the pin and seal under it and poke a thinner stick up the hole in the insert. If you pry a bit on it you can either get the head to come up high enough to pluck out with your pliers or get a knife tip or screwdriver under the lip and pry it free.

Secondly, you might also consider pulling the seal pack off the bottom before trying to melt the oil out. This will give you access to the inside of the furnace and remove the part that is most likely to burn.

Finally, no less a sage than Vitolo his self takes that 'swept clean' tube and torches it so he can hit the residual vapor....that's dedication to purpose.

Thanks for the video, I'm sure lots of guys are interested even if they never do it.

OF

OF,

bruno13

insomniac
Cool. A couple of thoughts. First off, like I think I said earlier I pry the center pin out and leave the threaded busing in rather than fight it any more. You might want to check out the bit you broke off and see how easy it would be if you could get the pin and seal under it and poke a thinner stick up the hole in the insert. If you pry a bit on it you can either get the head to come up high enough to pluck out with your pliers or get a knife tip or screwdriver under the lip and pry it free.

Secondly, you might also consider pulling the seal pack off the bottom before trying to melt the oil out. This will give you access to the inside of the furnace and remove the part that is most likely to burn.

OF

I have gone up the center pin. I always mess up the seal with the smaller tip. Also I don't have a convenient tool, the other end of the chop stick does not fit. I just found it easer to rip the end off. Which ever method people use doen't matter, the important part is pushing up the bottom seal is a good way to recover what is in there.

You are right. I should have taken off the lower seal before heating.

thanks

bruno13,

druminfected

Finally, no less a sage than Vitolo his self takes that 'swept clean' tube and torches it so he can hit the residual vapor....that's dedication to purpose.

Thanks for the video, I'm sure lots of guys are interested even if they never do it.

OF

anything else you need to remove after you pry the pin out, before you heat the cart and push it out?

I seen you said you poke a thinner stick up the hole in the insert. You could prolly use one of those bamboo skewer i'm thinking to do this?
skewers.jpg

druminfected,

OF

anything else you need to remove after you pry the pin out, before you heat the cart and push it out?

I seen you said you poke a thinner stick up the hole in the insert. You could prolly use one of those bamboo skewer i'm thinking to

There's a little seal around the pin (it's what insulates it from the walls and what makes it 'springy' when you push on it. It usually comes out with the pin, but if not you need to pick it out of the way. This exposes the hole through the threaded part you push the stick in.

Yes, that's the type of skewer I use. I cut the point off one not wishing to poke a hole in my hand. It's in the pencil cup on the desk ready for the next time. BTW when I go up the hole, I tip it to one side a bit so it pushes on the seals and wall of the furnace rather than going up into the furnace which wrecks the vaporizing heater.

Remember, hardened oil will glue the stuff in, best to heat it a bit with a lighter. I use the stick as a handle to do this, then press it straight down on the deck to get stuff moving.

OF

druminfected

Edit: As OF points out below, It is better to take off the lower seal before heating to recover the oil.

Just curious bruno instead of using a mirror have you tried using parchment paper instead? Was wondering because I find you can manage the oil a bit more with paper, but never tried it on a mirror before, but assuming you scrape it off the mirror. Thanks again for posting a full video of your technique though! :tup:

druminfected,

hatfieldsmama

Just curious bruno instead of using a mirror have you tried using parchment paper instead? Was wondering because I find you can manage the oil a bit more with paper, but never tried it on a mirror before, but assuming you scrape it off the mirror. Thanks again for posting a full video of your technique though! :tup:

i put my shit out onto a pyrex dish. i use the same dish that i use as a simple double boiler when i do bho runs n shit.... makes it easy to warm up the oil and scrape it up without it "shattering" and flying everywhere. also, if you use wax paper or something i hear putting it in the freezer makes it easy to handle as well. my .02

hatfieldsmama,

Robaba89

Wax paper has... wax on it. Prolly not a great idea.
Use parchment if you must use a paper.

As for the freezer, that's just going to harden up whatever your extract is.

No post on sunday makes me sad. I want my TOMV!

Top Bottom