Discontinued The Persei Vaporizer for herbs and concentrates.

jambandphan03

in flavor country
that's how I like to do it too, I see it as giving it a warm path to follow, so it doesn't turn solid on the way down the cart...

jambandphan03,
Reactions: Bob Loblaw

Sinclue

OK disagree with me, I can't force you to be right
Before I left the house today I put the problematic cart in a brown glass jar and left it uncapped in the sun. A couple of hours later I come home and figure I'll give it another try (with the 6v batts). Success! Guess it got warm enough to settle. Was hard to get it going at first, but several 2 second bursts later I had a puff of smoke! A few added seconds of button and I'm getting good hits. So revised scoring makes it 2 for 3 in the cart dept.

Weighed the cart vs. empty ones. Came out indicating I had 1.0 or 1.1g in it (.1 variation in cart weights). Guess I have to get busy drawing it down:ko:

Speaking of the button...I may have large fingers but I have trouble pushing it in. And often when I do my finger/thumb covers it so I can't tell if the blue light is on or not. Anybody else have that problem?

Sinclue,

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
IMG_1076.jpg

IMG_1077.jpg

THC SCIENTIFIC,

OF

Speaking of the button...I may have large fingers but I have trouble pushing it in. And often when I do my finger/thumb covers it so I can't tell if the blue light is on or not. Anybody else have that problem?

This one's easy. File a notch or slot in your thumb to let the light shine through. Serious users will have a small colored window installed......

I solve the problem by tipping my thumb to one side and peeking under it. Does that help?

OF

OF,

Sinclue

This one's easy. File a notch or slot in your thumb to let the light shine through. Serious users will have a small colored window installed......

I solve the problem by tipping my thumb to one side and peeking under it. Does that help?

OF

:lol:

Wouldn't a clear window be better so you could see the actual blue light?

-

Sinclue,

JoeKickass

I love my new Perse---
Hypnotoad.gif

ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD!!!

EDIT: Just to make this post useful, I like the 4 ohm @ 7.4v better than the 1.5 ohm @ 3.7v it is less harsh but just as productive. I haven't tried the 5 ohm yet but I certainly like the 4's...

OF

:lol:

Wouldn't a clear window be better so you could see the actual blue light?

-

Actually I use a blue one myself, don't want to get distracted by all the red or green lights.

Hell, the little voices saying 'hit it and pass it, hit it and pass it' are bad enough, aren't they?

OF

OF,

Sinclue

Actually I use a blue one myself, don't want to get distracted by all the red or green lights.

Hell, the little voices saying 'hit it and pass it, hit it and pass it' are bad enough, aren't they?

OF

If it weren't for the little voices I might think I was going crazy.

-

Sinclue,

OF

If it weren't for the little voices I might think I was going crazy.

-

Most of the folks I know get really jealous when they realize the little voices aren't speaking to them. They get all weird and all. I usually don't tell them for this reason, it's better for them that way, they just can't deal with it.....

I assume you find the same problems, the voices often tell me I'm not really all alone.....

OF

OF,

Sinclue

Most of the folks I know get really jealous when they realize the little voices aren't speaking to them. They get all weird and all. I usually don't tell them for this reason, it's better for them that way, they just can't deal with it.....

I assume you find the same problems, the voices often tell me I'm not really all alone.....

OF

They assure me only the special few get to hear them.

Sinclue,

Robaba89

Day 4 of the wait is drawing to an end... should get here tomorrow.. I hope!

Anyone try 3ohm@3.7v and see if the no-timeout makes them work decent? Maybe I'll need to pick up 6v/charger...

My brain was stupid about the v/ohm correlation, but now that I understand.. just hoping it'll still vape.

Robaba89,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer

Anyone try 3ohm@3.7v and see if the no-timeout makes them work decent? Maybe I'll need to pick up 6v/charger...

My brain was stupid about the v/ohm correlation, but now that I understand.. just hoping it'll still vape.

We have the dual voltage charger so if you decide to upgrade then you can use one charger for all of our batteries.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

druminfected

I got my Persei today, thanks yet again THC! I have a few answers if you could answer them please. I can't seem to find a picture of the polished chrome persei, could you please post it somewhere that would be awesome. Got some people that would like to see what it looks like.

Also do you plan on selling those mouth tips you get with the persei? I wanted to get a couple more, because I love them.

Last thing, I Love the Omicron/Persei logo. Do you plan on making any stickers? I would love to represent and show off my W-9 Tech sticker. Throw a swag W9Tech sticker in with purchase of product or just omicron/persei :tup:

druminfected,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
I got my Persei today, thanks yet again THC! I have a few answers if you could answer them please. I can't seem to find a picture of the polished chrome persei, could you please post it somewhere that would be awesome. Got some people that would like to see what it looks like.

Also do you plan on selling those mouth tips you get with the persei? I wanted to get a couple more, because I love them.

Last thing, I Love the Omicron/Persei logo. Do you plan on making any stickers? I would love to represent and show off my W-9 Tech sticker. Throw a swag W9Tech sticker in with purchase of product or just omicron/persei :tup:

Here are some questions

Stickers, shirts, hats and promo stuff in the works,

And mouth pieces are gonna be available soon. In a few days we will put up the delrin drip tips, and then in a few weeks more different mouth pieces.

DSC_3517__37408_zoom.jpg

THC SCIENTIFIC,

druminfected

Here are some questions

Stickers, shirts, hats and promo stuff in the works,

And mouth pieces are gonna be available soon. In a few days we will put up the delrin drip tips, and then in a few weeks more different mouth pieces.

DSC_3517__37408_zoom.jpg

Awesome stuff! My Impulse got the best of me, and I bought some 3rd party tips. :/

On another note, does this UltraFire rapid charger doesn't have an on button does it? I read the instructions and it says it should light green for standby and I don't see any green led, nothing is lighting up. :/

druminfected,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Awesome stuff! My Impulse got the best of me, and I bought some 3rd party tips. :/

On another note, does this UltraFire rapid charger doesn't have an on button does it? I read the instructions and it says it should light green for standby and I don't see any green led, nothing is lighting up. :/

You have the ultrafire wf188? are you selecting the correct voltage on the side? correct mah?

what batteries are you charging?

THC SCIENTIFIC,

bruno13

insomniac

I think it will depend on what you put in. A fairly thin oil like PG will still rip I bet. Especially on fresh batteries.

bruno13,
Reactions: Robaba89

druminfected

You have the ultrafire wf188? are you selecting the correct voltage on the side? correct mah?

what batteries are you charging?

ISSUE SOLVED - the problem was between the charger and outlet, meaning ME! I took further investigation my surge protector plugin to the outlet was half out. I apologize for any inconvenience THC.

was curious if it's good/bad to doublestack the cr123a's and charge them 4 at a time on the WF-188 charger, or is that not advised?

Since we are talking about chargers, do you plan on providing Persei's now with the WF-188 instead of the HG-1206W? Just curious since it DOES charge all 3 types of batteries recommended for persei.

druminfected,
Drum, I would wait to put 4 batteries in till thc gets back. If I remember correctly, around launch day, someone aked if we could stack the 18350 trustfire's, and I think said no.

havealight101,

druminfected

Drum, I would wait to put 4 batteries in till thc gets back. If I remember correctly, around launch day, someone aked if we could stack the 18350 trustfire's, and I think said no.

Yeh I'm not going to, but thanks for warning me. I just wanted to make sure, but I have enough patience to charge 2 at a time :)

druminfected,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Do not stack batteries while charging unless you want to creat a mini mushroom cloud.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Can I get bigger clouds by charging with 220 Volts?

OF
Legal reasons I hace yo say please dont try it, but the kid in me wants video of it. Who to listen too decisions decisions. This is worse then the time I decided I want to get married, but then again a marriage is a mushroom cloud too, just depends what time
Of the month it is.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

OF

Legal reasons I hace yo say please dont try it, but the kid in me wants video of it. Who to listen too decisions decisions. This is worse then the time I decided I want to get married, but then again a marriage is a mushroom cloud too, just depends what time
Of the month it is.

So, G, that rest we were talking about taking? I'm thinking now might be a good time......

Thanks for the laugh, good for the soul.

OF

OF,
Top Bottom