Discontinued The Persei Vaporizer for herbs and concentrates.

Atomsk

Floating In My Tin Can
POSITIVE that even though it doesnt say signature required on tracking that it has to be signed for lol ? I coulda sworn USPS always stated on the tracking info "signature required" if it was. this sucks if so :(

I wasnt talking about silicone tips with the starter kit i actually meant the white caps for storage of carts. NONE of my 5ohm carts came with a storage cap .. im hoping the 2.4s i ordered do ...

I never took the chance to see what would happen, but I'm sure I read somewhere from D9 that you have to pay again if shipping the first time fails due to no one to sign.

Again, you're not referring to the 5ohms out of the starter kit, right? These are 12 dollar 5ohms you bought separately from the kit? Because the kit has neither the silicone mouth pieces, or the silicone white caps. At least for me. Gary over at D9 said this was because the drip tips were good enough.

Nah keep doing whatever your doing, I must be doin it wrong. When I use the tips oil seems to collect on the of bottom of the drip tip, dripping in the air flue and the bridge result in clogs and leaks. Wish I could use the tips more, they're more stealth IMO
They're definitely stealth and easier to maintain. I do notice I get a small amount of oil on the bottom of the tip, and that from time to time a small blanket of it forms over the hole in the drip tip. I have had little trouble with clogs using G's method of continuing to draw for 5-10 seconds after releasing the button. Helps cool the cart, solidify the wax, and keep an open air flow.

Now I'm wondering: I thought this was the norm, but does anyone else normally have oil coming out of the air flow tube in the center? If not, you're probably not wrong in using the silicone Puffers, haha.

Atomsk,

DubCRider

The small white caps come with all spare carts along with a silicone mouthpiece. There are no small white caps in the starter kit unless you get an Omicron Light.

The post office will treat the package like any other(3 attempts).

DubCRider,
Reactions: NoName

k3nd4l

The small white caps come with all spare carts along with a silicone mouthpiece. There are no small white caps in the starter kit unless you get an Omicron Light.

The post office will treat the package like any other(3 attempts).

Thankyou for that answer ! so that means the 2.4 i ordered will come with the storage cap & the silicone tip right? & great so i dont have to take off from work ill just miss the first delivery and sign the form telling them to leave my package

k3nd4l,

OF

so i dont have to take off from work ill just miss the first delivery and sign the form telling them to leave my package

No, you have to sign in person (with ID). Easiest thing to do I found is take the 'chit' down to the PO at the start or end of the day. Actually, as long as the ID matches you don't need the chit.

But the Postman said they have to witness the signature, sorry. PITA, but it's the only way to get the good stuff.... For stuff you can get from PV they ship just as fast, free over $130, and don't need signatures. I like them for those reasons. I'm not kidding about the fast part. A year or so back I ordered stuff from PV and D9 (then THC Scientific). I'm maybe 350 miles North in the same state, and the PV shipment beat the D9 by a day, two by the time I got the chit and got to the PO.

OF

ru_frothi

Portable Vaporist
i got an email from delta9 saying "Your order #8619 has shipped (SIGNATURE REQUIRED) and the tracking information is below"

on my tracking info however it only says usps tracking/delivery confirmation.. this means no signature is required right !? i work during delivery hours and by the time i get out of work the post office is closed so i really hope i dont have to sign..

also none of my 5ohm carts came with a white cap on them, arent they supposed to ?

PO is also open on saturday AM BTW.

Agree on Planetvape

k3nd4l

No, you have to sign in person (with ID). Easiest thing to do I found is take the 'chit' down to the PO at the start or end of the day. Actually, as long as the ID matches you don't need the chit.

But the Postman said they have to witness the signature, sorry. PITA, but it's the only way to get the good stuff.... For stuff you can get from PV they ship just as fast, free over $130, and don't need signatures. I like them for those reasons. I'm not kidding about the fast part. A year or so back I ordered stuff from PV and D9 (then THC Scientific). I'm maybe 350 miles North in the same state, and the PV shipment beat the D9 by a day, two by the time I got the chit and got to the PO.

OF

ah is this a restricted signature postage ? because i know i use to just check the box off and sign the sheet to leave the package at the door when i missed a package that required signature. iguess ill miss thursday and take off friday so i can receive that and my oil and go wild.

And yea i also have a 2.4 cart + the doob tubes coming in from planetvape but iguess i chose the cheap shipping because their email said "Thank you again for your orders. Your orders are on their way to you in one envelope via lettermail and should be arriving in 9 - 12 Business Days." that versus the 2-3 day shipping from delta9

k3nd4l,
Reactions: OF

ru_frothi

Portable Vaporist
Saturday AM i have class 9-12 then work 1230-6

Well I guess ordering from delta9 directly will not work for you. buy elsewhere. There are dozens of places that sell Delta9's products...

BTW: I think its lame too. I know why G does it but its still a big PITA

ru_frothi,
Reactions: OF

k3nd4l

Well I guess ordering from delta9 directly will not work for you. buy elsewhere. There are dozens of places that sell Delta9's products...

BTW: I think its lame too. I know why G does it but its still a big PITA

haha yea i've figured this out.. i wish the site woulda said all shipments require signature but whatever. im going to find a way to get it one way or the other. What other sites sell individual carts besides pv & delta9 ? the other one i saw only sold the 5 packs

On another note i just charged up both of my 3.7 batteries. When that SS kit / Cart / Oil get here im gonna have a field day.

Atomsk

Floating In My Tin Can
Does anyone have an efficiency comparison / opinion on the Hercules 7.4 vs. the Omicron cartridges?
(Does Herc go through oil more quickly than a 5ohm, or produce a more potent vapor, or wastes less oil than you might in a Omicron cart, is it mostly a safer way to get bigger hits, or does it perform better at all levels, etc.)

The loading mechanics seem pretty legit at .3 a tank, but does that last as long as .5 in an 5ohm Omicron cart?

haha yea i've figured this out.. i wish the site woulda said all shipments require signature but whatever. im going to find a way to get it one way or the other.

The juice is worth the squeeze.

Atomsk,

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
When that SS kit / Cart / Oil get here im gonna have a field day.
I just had some PG in a SHORTY from the SS KIT with a 18350.
Then I put on a 2.4 cart and made some thick vapor clouds however the PG was thick Vapor as well.
To finish the medication process the 5.0 cart with 2 x 18350's in standard PERSEI body just finish me for a deep winter sleep.
No Flowers for the last 24 hours.
Only concentrates!
STEALTH!

DubCRider

Does anyone have an efficiency comparison / opinion on the Hercules 7.4 vs. the Omicron cartridges?
(Does Herc go through oil more quickly than a 5ohm, or produce a more potent vapor, or wastes less oil than you might in a Omicron cart, is it mostly a safer way to get bigger hits, or does it perform better at all levels, etc.)

The loading mechanics seem pretty legit at .3 a tank, but does that last as long as .5 in an 5ohm Omicron cart?

Herc is no where near as efficient as the carts. It does however taste better than a nail and can tackle anything you decide to throw in it.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Let's wait and see what the HERCULES is like with the upgrades?
To compare the HERCULES at this point is premature the first release consumed more concentrates and gets you MAX FLIGHT faster per dose!

It is very powerful!

ataxian,
Reactions: Atomsk

k3nd4l

I just had some PG in a SHORTY from the SS KIT with a 18350.
Then I put on a 2.4 cart and made some thick vapor clouds however the PG was thick Vapor as well.
To finish the medication process the 5.0 cart with 2 x 18350's in standard PERSEI body just finish me for a deep winter sleep.
Only concentrates!
STEALTH!

I was considering getting some sour diesel oil it was 3ml of golden ness for 38$ but I decided against it since I don't have that 2.4 cartomizer for those kinda oils. but the og kush bho is almost here and from there I will see how many hits does it take for me to be unfunctionable lol. haven't smoked in about 2 weeks and haven't ever used concentrates so its sure to be fun

k3nd4l,
Only concentrates!
STEALTH!
I haven't used flowers yet this year. What I've got is sitting going stale.
Basically, one problem - they stink. Even bubble in a log works fine. And I worry about just visible vapor (hold it in...) as well as odor.

-NDA

Nick Again,

k3nd4l

I haven't used flowers yet this year. What I've got is sitting going stale.
Basically, one problem - they stink. Even bubble in a log works fine. And I worry about just visible vapor (hold it in...) as well as odor.

-NDA
the persei stinks ? shit..
on a scale of 1 to 10 how noticeable is the smell after someone takes a hit

k3nd4l,

Jayslc

Got my persei ss today, has anyone put 2 18350 in the longer part of the ss kit? The battery sticks out a little bit but been smoking it for a few minutes avd it seems to work just fine?

Jayslc,

OF

yup I've made up my mind. ill be calling out of work Thursday for a "dentists appointment" ;) since I figure that's the day both my oil & delta9 shipments should arrive. and to celebrate ? I think I coma is in order haha

I once worked with a fun fellow who would 'call in well'. He'd tell the boss "I feel too good to come to work today, see you tomorrow". And mean it. His motto, he said, was "who wants to waste sick leave when they don't feel good?". Words to live by. Sometimes he'd quip, "I've got vision problems.......I can't see going to work". I miss him I think, I wonder what became of him?

Regardless of what many oblivious smokers may report, all vapes let off a smell and it isn't exactly discrete. No way around the fact that heating THC smells...a lot.

It's worth remembering that cigarette smokers usually can't smell themselves WRT tobacco either. You instantly become less sensitive selectively to that smell I guess? For sure self opinions aren't a good way to go here.

OF

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
the persei stinks ? shit..
on a scale of 1 to 10 how noticeable is the smell after someone takes a hit
The PERSIE medicates you faster and STEALTHIER.

I have to be super STEALTH in my house.
So the garage or backyard are my medical application areas.
The PERSIE goes unnoticed smell wise however I don't use it in the same room with the family.

Flowers on the other hand are more difficult to hide. (strong odor and takes longer to medicate)

The PERSIE medicates you faster and STEALTHIER.

I have to be super STEALTH in my house.
So the garage or backyard are my medical application areas.
The PERSIE goes unnoticed smell wise however I don't use it in the same room with the family.

Flowers on the other hand are more difficult to hide. (strong odor and takes longer to medicate)
It seems my eariler post was misinterpreted: The Persei doesn't have much smell when using oil or wax. What I meant to say was that nearly any use of flowers will smell like the flowers - for good or bad (e.g. "taste" could be by choice).
I find that I can blow vapor from either oil or wax at a "normal" and not have it recognized as MJ - This is important: I've had grandchildren ask "Why is there smoke in your office?", which is a question I'd prefer to avoid.

Concentrates solve nearly all the issues, and an Omicron cart can be the key (though there are other choices available also), since as Ataxian notes: Most concentrates have little recognizable odor, at least for the general public (including LEAs, security guards, bouncers, etc. - i.e. the people one normally might worry about)

-NDA

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
It seems my eariler post was misinterpreted: The Persei doesn't have much smell when using oil or wax. What I meant to say was that nearly any use of flowers will smell like the flowers - for good or bad (e.g. "taste" could be by choice).
I find that I can blow vapor from either oil or wax at a "normal" and not have it recognized as MJ - This is important: I've had grandchildren ask "Why is there smoke in your office?", which is a question I'd prefer to avoid.

Concentrates solve nearly all the issues, and an Omicron cart can be the key (though there are other choices available also), since as Ataxian notes: Most concentrates have little recognizable odor, at least for the general public (including LEAs, security guards, bouncers, etc. - i.e. the people one normally might worry about)

-NDA
Nick it sounds like were on the same page.

The only time my PERSEI is noticeable is when I load a cart.
My wife say's I smell up the garage and is worried about my teenage daughter finding out.
I have to load my carts while she's at school.
Spring and summer are the best time to load outside.
Flowers I can only do occasionally because of the smell factor!

I got the SHORTY from the SS Kit setup for my quick take the dog out session.

k3nd4l

-NDA
ohh alright then. yea I don't plan on using flowers as I don't have the herc and I figured that'd smell at least somewhat. so what your saying is oils don't really attract much attention in terms of smell ? other than when your first loading into the carts

k3nd4l,
Reactions: ataxian
Top Bottom