Discontinued The Persei Vaporizer for herbs and concentrates.

jambandphan03

in flavor country
Looks like I'll be getting bent today too :D Bender has made it to my local P.O.! Guess I better start grinding! Unfortunately I only have the one set of IMR 18350's at the moment, but they are charged and ready.

jambandphan03,
Reactions: Bob Loblaw
Any quick easy guide to going from a persei to a bender? What is the setup like? Simple to do once I see it? Mine IS coming today so I'm really excited. Perfect day to test it out. I'll do a burnoff, but can someone post a pic of what comes with it perhaps? Or even an assembled unit?

I'm already trying to find someone to go see a movie with me later so I can do the "movie test" which for me is seeing how long the effects last into a movie. Enjoyable way to test for me.

Ask and you shall receive.

This is what you get:

To give you an idea of its dimensions:

Medium grind, seems to work well for my other vapes.

I'd also recommend a medium grind. The stem has 11 holes of varying sizes; here's a pic of what you can expect from the glass screen.

Edit: Oh yeah, you also get a snazzy grinder and sack.

tharealmclovin

Once I get mine, I hope to figure out a way to connect it to my Bubbler, even though its probably not needed

WTF. where is my mailman? I am waiting to vape, so I can try the bender on a clear mind. I may have to sneak a Coco Crispy Treat while I wait.

tharealmclovin,

tharealmclovin

Sorry for the double post.

It is here. Loaded my first bowl and already at the point I wanted to be at. I also got some herb into my mouth. Don't grind too much. Or maybe put pea nugs ontop.

FYI don't turn your bender too much. I unscrewed the hammer and couldn't figure out what i did wrong.

tharealmclovin,
Reactions: Bob Loblaw

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
the finer the grind the softer the draw. We are working on a fix for this and will comment on it later. Dont worry guys nothing needs to be changed just maybe a add on later on.

DubCRider

Reminds me of growing up when people would say "get bent", perhaps a resurgence is among us...

24179991.jpg

Darb

I'm assuming if tracking info says "electronic shipping info recieved" it means my bender is still at Delta9 for the weekend?
Anybody else getting the same message from their tracking info?

Darb,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
I'm assuming if tracking info says "electronic shipping info recieved" it means my bender is still at Delta9 for the weekend?
Anybody else getting the same message from their tracking info?

sometimes usps is slow on updating, if its out of country. Sometimes they are just slow on updates no matter what. Once you get the tracking number it leaves the same day from our warehouse.

tharealmclovin

USPS doesn't update all the time. I've had it say that the same day as delivery before. But it may not have shipped yet either.

I know that doesn't help much. Lol

tharealmclovin,
Reactions: Darb

jambandphan03

in flavor country
Yeah, unfortunately tracking can be useless if it doesn't update properly. I have had several packages get stuck on the first stage of tracking the entire time it was in transit. A bit unnerving, but so far I have always gotten the package with in a day of expecting it when that happens. I was expecting to see mine monday, so this is a pleasant treat!

jambandphan03,

darkrom

Great Scott!
Amazing flavor, no visible vapor at all. What could I be doing wrong? The ABV looks as green as when I put it in.

Using the 3.7 trustfires...are those the wrong batts?

I am pretty excited so any quick tips would be great.

darkrom,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Amazing flavor, no visible vapor at all. What could I be doing wrong? The ABV looks as green as when I put it in.

Using the 3.7 trustfires...are those the wrong batts?

I am pretty excited so any quick tips would be great.

first issue you need the red imr batteries. Second issue is your not letting it heat up, which translates to not using the correct batteries because the amp limit on the trustfires.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

darkrom

Great Scott!
Thanks G, just noticed they were both 3.7v. Tossing in the reds now. For anyone looking for PURE flavor try the trustfires LOL.

darkrom,
Top Bottom