Discontinued The Persei Vaporizer for herbs and concentrates.

SlideOrDie

Hey guys I have been really busy lately and was just wondering if we've had an update on what we're supposed to do with our non numbered early Persei's? I read a week or two ago that we were supposed to make an account on D9V and we'd hear further instructions?

Thanks guys

SlideOrDie,
Reactions: Darb

Porquiplane

Look Into My Eyes
What a KOOK one might say.

Close to that.

Seeings as you EMPHASIZE and CAP-KILL the name of the unit incorrectly every time. Persie is an 80 year old woman whos real name is Priscilla, A Persei is a a new age unit of mass vaporization. No wonder you got a lemon, youve been vaping out of a 80 year old grandma. Quality Assurance and Testing on them runs out around 50 with menopause. Sorry buddy. Your cougar isnt much more than a cough-syrup night of sleep. Kook may be correct.

Name: http://www.amazon.com/b?ie=UTF8&node=3731711

Porquiplane,

OF

Thank you for your kindness!

Not to worry, as they saying goes 'it takes all kinds to make a horse race'.

FWIW, I agree with you, it's a nifty little gadget, no matter how you spell it. Takes a little time to get to know it, but the rewards make it worth the effort IMO.

Regards,

OF

OF,

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Not to worry, as they saying goes 'it takes all kinds to make a horse race'.

FWIW, I agree with you, it's a nifty little gadget, no matter how you spell it. Takes a little time to get to know it, but the rewards make it worth the effort IMO.

Regards,

OF
I had made a typo went back and edited my post.

My medical condition interferes with my judgement.
The PERSEI is a very useful medical device.

Kind regards,

ataxian,
Reactions: OF

OF

Looks like Bender's coming for a visit real soon: Your Item's Status Your item was processed through our SANTA CLARITA, CA 91383 facility on October 04, 2012 at 6:29 pm.:clap:

Sounds like great news, Lady! Remember, stalking the Postman can get you into trouble.....

Nothing in my email yet, I think I was the first to jump on it? Confirmed 8/21. Makes sense, though, G likes you more than me. He's not alone in that as I'm often reminded.

Good luck on waiting out the delivery, I'm sure many of us will be anxious for your opinion.

OF

OF,
Looks like Bender's coming for a visit real soon: Your Item's Status Your item was processed through our SANTA CLARITA, CA 91383 facility on October 04, 2012 at 6:29 pm.:clap:
my god jambandphan our benders are at the same place as of 6:29 guess i should enjoy my MFLB as i wont be using it for a while

DubCRider

bender.jpg

kevin

Processed through USPS Sort Facility
October 04, 2012, 6:29 pm
SANTA CLARITA, CA 91383

I sure hope the guy in Santa Clarita doesn't need a Bender sounds like they are all there at the same time.
Processed through USPS Sort Facility
October 04, 2012, 6:30 pm
SANTA CLARITA, CA 91383
This will be the day the mailman comes at 6pm!

Enjoy everybody!:science:
Looking forward to all the feed back, any finally instruction videos G?

Kevin

I literally had one foot out the door this morning when the mailman came by with a box for me. I sign for it and look at the return address- VAN NUYS, YESSSSSS!!! :rockon:

Only problem is that I was on my way out to head to work. This is going to be the longest workday... ever. :cry:

UpUpandAway,

OF

Only problem is that I was on my way out to head to work. This is going to be the longest workday... ever. :cry:

So how long has it been since your last toothache? Or Family emergency? Doesn't do to waste all your sick leave when you don't feel well you know.

I used to work with a guy who'd 'call in well'. Tell the boss, "I feel too good to go to work today". Meant it, too. Sometimes he'd have 'vision problems', you know "I just can't see going to work today"? I wonder what became of him?

Mine has departed the Cali USPS sort. I wish I was local like you

That's OK. I wish mine was on the way......

I'm sorry G, whatever it was I said. I take it all back.....

OF

kittyboy

I literally had one foot out the door this morning when the mailman came by with a box for me. I sign for it and look at the return address- VAN NUYS, YESSSSSS!!! :rockon:

This is when you wish you lived closer to G..... Damn pony express might be a week before i get to touch a bender..... Can't beleive u didnt test it on way to work... where are ur prioritys.......

Enjoy

kittyboy

That's OK. I wish mine was on the way......

I'm sorry G, whatever it was I said. I take it all back.....

OF

OF maybe G wanted to hand deliver yours !:spliff:

So anyone want to place some odds on first day someone posts about dropping and breaking? :bang:
My suggestion use over carpet at all times. Lost many glass pieces on concrete and asphalt... LOL.......

But i have found the aromed Vape I use 90% of time is so clean tasting with glass on glass. Looking forward to having that on a portable basis. And will enjoy adding some concentrate to the mix herb as I am sure a drop or two will vape well and be absorbed. Really excited to test drive the new roaster.....:tup:

kittyboy,
So how long has it been since your last toothache? Or Family emergency? Doesn't do to waste all your sick leave when you don't feel well you know.

I used to work with a guy who'd 'call in well'. Tell the boss, "I feel too good to go to work today". Meant it, too. Sometimes he'd have 'vision problems', you know "I just can't see going to work today"? I wonder what became of him?OF

This is when you wish you lived closer to G..... Damn pony express might be a week before i get to touch a bender..... Can't beleive u didnt test it on way to work... where are ur prioritys.......

Enjoy

:rofl:

UpUpandAway,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
Tile floor is another glass killer. I wonder if these have anything to keep them from rolling built in? A bead or some kind of indention. I don't see anything in the pictures. Maybe the mouthpiece will be a roll stop. I am going to keep mine at my desk for a while, to keep it safe ( I hope )... guessing a Monday delivery for mine...

jambandphan03,
Reactions: Bob Loblaw

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
OF can you give me your order number let me look it up see whats going on.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

OF

OF can you give me your order number let me look it up see whats going on.

If I do, does it mean I can't use it to pick on you any more?

Well it's a fair question, 5031 is the number, I'm sure it'll get here in due time..... And I suspect you've a few more productive things to fill your day with?

Thanks G.

OF

OF,

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
If I do, does it mean I can't use it to pick on you any more?

Well it's a fair question, 5031 is the number, I'm sure it'll get here in due time..... And I suspect you've a few more productive things to fill your day with?

Thanks G.

OF

Its in Santa Clarita OF. Its on its way boss.

On a side note Iris update.

Guys testing is confirmed for the Iris VV top. It is now stable and working as expected. We have fixed all issues.

Battery Voltage 7.9v

Using AW IMR 18350's

Testing at 3.5v 1.5 ohm carto. Output voltage under load is 3.5v +/- 0.1v

Testing at 5.0v 1.5 ohm carto. Output voltage under load is 5.0v +/- 0.1v

Testing at 6.0v 1.5 ohm carto. Output voltage under load is 5.9v +/- 0.1v

Testing at 7.0v 2.4 ohm carto. Output voltage under load is 7.0v +/- 0.1v

Tesring at 7.4v 2.4 ohm carto. Output voltage under load is 7.3v +/- 0.1v

As long as battery voltage is above the set voltage on the top you will get a constant voltage.

Also options include ohm testing, Watts output, battery voltage check, 3.5v-7.4v range, you can turn the blue led light on or off, short circuit protection, maximum 1.2 ohm load.

Now remember these are still Version 1 and who ever buys these units will have an option to trade them in for the next version for a small upgrade fee. We are doing it this way to get feedback on the devices itself so that we can make it better, there is only 200 pcs and we have started production on them.

The Iris V1's Will have a 60 day warranty.

Top Bottom