Discontinued The Persei Vaporizer for herbs and concentrates.

jambandphan03

in flavor country
Well, my first run isn't going so smooth. I am not getting any heat from my Persei top, it shows battery voltage so I know it's not a battery issue, and the button is lighting up blue, but nothing happening at the hammer. I tested it with my Thermovape T1 battery using 2x 16340's to get the 7.4 v, and it's getting hot as shit on that, so I know it's not the hammer. BTW the bender glass gets pretty hot on the outside, not one to use and stuff into the pocket right away. My first vape was really tasty!

jambandphan03,

NoddingDonkey

Oil, Glass & I'm a bit of an ass
Regarding sessions per charge....
I wouldn't try 3 fills if you care about your batteries. Mine died during the 2nd fill and only had a few cart tokes on the batteries from that day and a charge the night prior. I really use my herb though, stir 2-3 times per fill, so 2-3 full 1-2 minute discharges. I'll be stocking up on batteries and getting a nice table-top charger as well as a pelican case or 2 for this rig. Like I said, the flavor is the most pure of anything I have ever experienced. Play it safe.

About the shipping....
USPS employs the bottom of the intellectual barrel. I made 3 orders from G in the past 2 weeks. One ended up getting lost for 3 days and still doesn't show any tracking update since last saturday even though I finally signed for it on Thursday. The post office blamed that on my "regular carrier called out and we had to split up the route, i cant give you a package i don't have sir. i dont know where your package is, when your regular carrier comes back we'll have to look for it."

Another order showed up a day later than expected and the bender order was actually what arrived perfectly on time. I would happily pay an extra $10 in shipping charges every order to avoid USPS. Who's with me? Pretty please get a UPS account G. UPS will love you long time and ship in short time.

darkrom

Great Scott!
How long do these IMR's take to charge roughly assuming they are dead? I'm not going to sit here and watch paint dry.

darkrom,

darkrom

Great Scott!
Fuck I wish I charged them all during my wait haha.

Thanks again G I'm off to play with the cloud while I wait.

darkrom,

darkrom

Great Scott!
No blue light with the IMRs. Either orientation. Any suggestions for a persei noob? I adjusted it from the bottom etc with that tool.

Still blue with the trustfires so I can rule that out.

darkrom,

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
got my bender. works great so far. will combust if ur too heavy on the button, but with proper use will vape correctly. can't figure out what the extra o-rings are for. maybe the small one goes in the hole where the hammer enters?

Bob Loblaw,

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
No blue light with the IMRs. Either orientation. Any suggestions for a persei noob? I adjusted it from the bottom etc with that tool.

Still blue with the trustfires so I can rule that out.

how dead where the batteries?

got my bender. works great so far. will combust if ur too heavy on the button, but with proper use will vape correctly. can't figure out what the extra o-rings are for. maybe the small one goes in the hole where the hammer enters?
The extra orings are just that extra just in case you lose one or tear it by installing the hammer.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Fresh off the charger :(

my question was how dead where the batteries before you put them on the charger?

Check the top if its working with the trustfires.

also if you ran the batteries down then you might need new batteries as the imrs dont have a protection circuit.

also pinoy 818-849-6133 is the customer service number for D9V.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

tharealmclovin

My 1200 f hammer seems to have stopped working rihgt. It only works when its not screwed on all the way. Once it goes all the way on the blue light wont light anymore.

tharealmclovin,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
no no, the spare orings are used for the metal attachment to the bender, they have one installed inside and one on the outside.

Hey G, Is this where the smaller O-rings go???
38DB5940-181A-41BE-9102-9A24A1A89664-13533-000007D5E4751418.jpg

THC SCIENTIFIC,

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
Hey G, Is this where the smaller O-rings go???
no, that's what i was thinking. they go in the drawer. if you look at the metal circular base you'll see an exterior red oring and an interior clearish o-ring. that's what the extra o-rings are for. i had similar confusion. a little too medicated when it got here, lol.

Bob Loblaw,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
he's asking if the store "Batteries +" carries the AW IMR red batts he needs to be in business

Ahh Batteries Plus aka a store. Now i get it. Cool. Not sure but i think they might, does not hurt to call and ask.

I cleaned my connection on my top and it seems fine now. STRANGE THOUGH

Hmm was the hammer not working when you had it properly connected? or did you use the extra orings?

THC SCIENTIFIC,

tharealmclovin

Hmm was the hammer not working when you had it properly connected? or did you use the extra orings?

It was working fine for my first 2 bowls. Then after being overly-bent, I was like I wonder what those O-rings are for. I put it where the pic shows, asked the question, then instantly saw it inside the metal piece. So i then screwed the hammer back on. Once again being overly-bent I wanted to see how orange the hammer got. Thats when I saw it would not light up. Posted again, cleaned and now its working.

ALL IN ALL TOO BENT. user error

Top Bottom