The official ''SKIMMED MILK SHOT'' thread ;)

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
So ;) Hi all vap'head here !!!Today I just feel like it is my birthday ! I just recieve my DOPE SICK MTF'ING EL HEFE GLASS PARTS :cool: and realise this is my 420 POST :D SO ..I dont have any other choice than making a sick thread ...I was thinking to make a skimmed milk thread since a lot of time and THIS IS NOW !!!!

it is time now to fuck all those brown milky bong shot and make what i call skimmed milk shot ;) with vapor of corse ...so let make a lil contest

I'll set the rule HUU this is my post LOL

RULES :

- Use clean bong please ...LOL
- Use MJ only ( no fmcd,bho,or any other thing than MJ )
- Write the temp or vap dial position you've use to make those puff and pre-heat time(will be cool to compar)
- NO COMBUSTION :| ....this is realy not the place :disgust:
- GET STONE AND HAVE FUN !!!

enjoy :

those are lil cloud that I can made with realy standard mj, I was at 350 5-10 min pre-heat max ,I was very rush so I have do it quick. so I think you can easily beat it !! all pix are welcome ...I'll try myself te beat it tomorow I'll have more time to vap and post

I'll post more pix of the glass set on my glass thread ..

Ps: as you can see on the pix i dont use the hefe bowl for now cause I have to fix the screen ....I was hurry to try it sooo

Clear_Dome,

cancertoast

You were not using the fan correct? I just ordered an adapter piece today, I hope it shows up this Friday. By the way, who made your pieces? I love those adapters!

cancertoast,

cancertoast

About how much did those two run you? And what sizes did you order? I may end up just getting a same/similar set that you ordered.

cancertoast,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
Hey Marcus where the hell are you !!! it is now 8o clook(am) and I did'nt see any pix of the cloudy herbo ;)

Clear_Dome,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
cancertoast said:
About how much did those two run you? And what sizes did you order? I may end up just getting a same/similar set that you ordered.
what you mean by ''About how much did those two run you? '' i talk french most of the time so..Lol do you mean how much $ it cost me ?? (+-220 +shipping for both connector and the bowl,this was what I want to pay but you can go upper or lower it depend on what you want)

- there is one 14.4mm and a 18.8mm and the bowl is a dubble 18.8mm
-please if you decide to go with costum glass try to stay original (differente as mine if it's possible) cause I pay a lot for them because they are beautiful ,made like I want ,AND UNIC !! hehe anyway glass world is so complexe and endless that I 'm sure you can get something crazy but diffrent as mine

Clear_Dome,

max

Out to lunch
We're just trying to increase your knowledge of American slang C_D. :lol:

Yeah, he's asking, combien ont-ils cot ?

Here's another- how much did those 'set you back'?

max,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
max said:
We're just trying to increase your knowledge of American slang C_D. :lol:

Yeah, he's asking, combien ont-ils cot ?

Here's another- how much did those 'set you back'?
Lol I learn most of my english on the net ...cause you know it's school here it's pretty ridiculus ...like mary have a red car ...what is the color of the mary's car...Who have a red car....ect ...LOL soo ..each day I learn new things LOLL

this week I was reading a post on thegldg.com and the guy who was posting write YALL DOG each two fucking words LOL I was so lost ?! what the fuck is that yall dog ?! LOL so I just forget about YALL DOG and all the YO in the post and finaly understand something .....I think :rolleyes: LOL

Clear_Dome,

max

Out to lunch
YALL DOG ? Hey, I have trouble with that myself. I think maybe it should be 'y'all dawg'?. I'm too old to mess with the latest youth and ethnic slang. And your posts are a lot easier to understand than some that I come across from posters who only speak English. Your online English education is going well. Keep it up. Mary doesn't have a red car now anyway. She traded it in on a vape and a kilo of herb. ;)

max,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
max said:
YALL DOG ? Hey, I have trouble with that myself. I think maybe it should be 'y'all dawg'?. I'm too old to mess with the latest youth and ethnic slang. And your posts are a lot easier to understand than some that I come across from posters who only speak English. Your online English education is going well. Keep it up. Mary doesn't have a red car now anyway. She traded it in on a vape and a kilo of herb. ;)
HAAAAAAHAHAHA nice one :lol:

Clear_Dome,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
Very nice thread CD! I will have to clean my little bong, it's pretty cloudy at the moment. :D

Can't wait to see more pics of your custom extreme parts.

vtac,

cancertoast

My parts arrived today! They shipped on Thursday and arrived in 2 days! I will have some pictures tonight.
Shivadas WP21 Waterpipe and Extreme combo.

cancertoast,

vaporcloud

lurking kiwi
max said:
YALL DOG ? Hey, I have trouble with that myself. I think maybe it should be 'y'all dawg'?. I'm too old to mess with the latest youth and ethnic slang. And your posts are a lot easier to understand than some that I come across from posters who only speak English.
I totally agree ... I enjoy the english in your posts clear dome.

max said:
Mary doesn't have a red car now anyway. She traded it in on a vape and a kilo of herb. ;)
:rofl:

vaporcloud,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
BRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAA !!!! that's what I was talkin about ;) !!! here is some challenge :D nice cow marcuss !!!

Clear_Dome,

tokinGLX

stickstones said:
that looks impossible, tokin!
it did help that i timed it so that the light was angled just right so as to provide optimal backlighting and thus easier viewing of the hit
(':

:ko:
that is a great smiley that perfectly describes the just took a giant hit feeling

tokinGLX,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
it looks like it took quite a bit of weed to get that hit..How much do you usually use for those hits?

stickstones,

tokinGLX

if you watch the full video(that i posted up in this thread you can see roughly how full i load the wand.

a normal bowl for me is in the .2-.3 range, tho rarely does it get even near .3

i like loading the bigger bowls because the hit they give vs a light covering of the screen is so much more potent, flavorful and enjoyable. putting more in the bowl at once does tend to make you go through the herb a little quicker, but at the same time, if you are just looking for a good buzzhit you will need only one hit as opposed to 2 or 3 hits from a bowl not as packed.

tokinGLX,
Top Bottom