The official ''SKIMMED MILK SHOT'' thread ;)

marcuss

above the clouds

here some new pics for this oldie buy goodie thread!

p.s. i actually can make better clouds than this one but you know....tempus fugit!

marcuss,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
Ok, these are the new age milk shots!

Here's the before (no milk):

And here's the after...yummy!:

stickstones,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
uhhhh lol does pics look dirt LOLL I was'nt to sure of what I was looking at LOL .....I'll take some better pix today of what the extrem is able

edit :
not that better than last time but still good hits

:razz:

Clear_Dome,

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
I'm so ripped.... :D

She came in so I tested her all around... :lol:

:ko:

Next day edit.....

SUPER BOWL :cool: :D

Bob Marley approves...

So, so stoned... Hope everyone has a good Sunday, regardless if your watching the game or not. :)

SpiralArchitect,

Hennessy1414

Terrorist
IMG_0230.jpg

:brow:
rip.jpg

:peace: and FC

Hennessy1414,

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
Bored. (I figure this is the most appropriate place without going too off-topic anywhere else, is a rather abstract post)

VHW shots. Kinda trippy. Some of them look like flames shooting out the end.... :p

2qcp168.jpg

Hi-Res Glory

SpiralArchitect,

marcuss

above the clouds
good one stonemonkey!!time for me to make a vid with my new camcoder...little more!

marcuss,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
Milkshots are a great reason to bust out new toys. How are you likeing your SSV?

stonemonkey55,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
Thought you guys might enjoy the latest toy from N3rd, this man is truly talented! I wish I had more ice to reduce the air volume within the upright but all in all it was an awesome hit. The removable tip did a good job making an air tight seal with my mouth while still allowing me to use ice to further chill the vapor. Epic vapor!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0Ep4TDognA

with ice

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klXc9Xo1EJk

stonemonkey55,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
I made and impressive clouds there is 15 min ago and I got my camera near ,this is the biggest hit I ever got for now . I got it with some pretty good herb at the max them of my extreme vaporizer :ko: (what is to much but make good picture)

I'm still super happy with this vap after all this time and all those vap .

Clear_Dome,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
hell your a pimp henny !! I was'nt knowing that you got a roor roller ! it seem like you have a nice glass collection !! it's fun cause this morning I came across this http://www.glasspipes.org/Img208410_Inline_AC_for_Roor_Roller_by_S.asp and it was the first time I saw a roor roller !it seem like it work nice LOL

Hennessy1414 said:
^^ I wanna see the duff from that...I bet it was all black
not to sure what you talk about but if you talk about the grass , no it was'nt black , to brown for a perfect taste but not black or near !!

Clear_Dome,

illadelph

vaked fresh daily
i can't wait to post the hits i get from packing the elbow in my E full of kief. its comparable to hookah. :o

illadelph,
Top Bottom