The Official FC Pets & Animals thread

CANtalk

https://www.reddit.com/r/Eyebleach/comments/1bqoaky

friday-vibes-v0-vuo45lr099rc1.jpeg

Seen & love the capybara

:peace: :leaf:

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
I agree it is almost too perfect, but it was taken by Lars-Johan Larsson a photographer for National Geographic.
I don't doubt you, but I struggle with this image. The eyes are repeated almost identically in several of the children as well as the mouth. They can't be siblings because they're nearly all very close to the same age. I can't imagine how they could look so much like one another. And the dogs sharing the same expression would be pretty difficult to create in real life. Anything is possible, of course. And the photographer may just be very good at trying to get symmetry from his subjects. Very impressive...

I need a photo so here is a baby pic of the dog I posted above.
Holly-3wks-231175027231134.jpg

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
Last edited:

florduh

Somehow I don't seem to get a welcome vibe from that picture.

Well...his kind has lived here for over 8 million years.

Maybe it's not their job to make New Yorkers who moved here 3 years ago to avoid State income tax or "stick it to Fauci" feel welcome:shrug:

Though they occasionally try...

353844435_10226009908406636_2770047464566887429_n.jpeg

Looks friendlier than 95% of the neighbors I've had in The Free State:shrug:. And frankly, I'm about a million times more worried about a Floridian human shooting me than I am of a Floridian Alligator biting me. DeSantis unlocked PvP for Floridians last year. GTA-ass State :disgust:

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Hey, I'm a puppy. I have a special superpower where I can turn anything into a toy. Anything. For example, you may think your shoelaces are to help your shoes stay on. Nope. You may use them for that, but that is not their purpose. Their purpose is to entertain me and for me to show you that you're not getting away.
IAMPUPPY.jpg

Vitolo

Vaporist
In spite of having run for hours, and a minor twist of the ankle , Rocket Man finds the Stamina to play "Hide & Seek" with his best little buddy.
EDIT: Correction... Rocket has a torn pad. The flapped pad has been treated at home, and veterinary inspection and further care will be initiated.

Last edited:

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Top Bottom