The Official FC Pets & Animals thread

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
I said , Stop Licking
get

Vitolo

Vaporist
Anyone with confusion about the missing photos we do not see... can view the image by "left clicking" on the image, and touch "open image in a new tab" and it will take you right to the image.
This is useful especially in this case, as you will learn that the cute dog in the image is the same dog that @acstorfer uses as an avatar here on FC.
That is particularly meaningful here as we learn how much @acstorfer loves their canine companion!
That is wonderful!

acstorfer

Take My Money Dammit!
Anyone with confusion about the missing photos we do not see... can view the image by "left clicking" on the image, and touch "open image in a new tab" and it will take you right to the image.
This is useful especially in this case, as you will learn that the cute dog in the image is the same dog that @acstorfer uses as an avatar here on FC.
That is particularly meaningful here as we learn how much @acstorfer loves their canine companion!
That is wonderful!
Thanks! I’m trying to figure things out here, like posting a picture. Soon I’ll be proficient.

Vitolo

Vaporist
Thanks! I’m trying to figure things out here, like posting a picture. Soon I’ll be proficient.
Try post image its really easy.
yes... now that our old faithful hosting sites are trying to choke us... PhotoBucket held all our images hostage a few years ago... then allowed the images again, only this time with their logo in the center of each picture, and now our images are hostage again!
I tried... I posted over 1600 images here... way back since 2010.
I could not imagine the devotion it would take to move all images to another hosting site, and then fix that many posts!!
More hosting sites have stopped Hosting!
Image shack charges $$ too now
PhotoBucket just bought Tiny-Pic..and all of the images we posted there are now "sad faces" on FC.
if you go to TinyPic to fix it it says... "Sorry.. please try using our sister companies hosting service at PhotoBucket.com"
Now I feel afraid to share where I host any images for fear that it will become popular and follow the path the others have followed.
Now.. the obligatory Pet Picture (my admittance fee for going on a rant in a thread)
DSC04615.jpg

Julia, a Golden Retriever that I was blessed to live with for 6 years, getting a "cootchi-cootchi coo"

Top Bottom