The Mighty/Mighty+ by Storz & Bickel

I can make a muzzmod but u will still have to put a adapter to connect the 18mm muzzmod to the 14 mm hydrotube..only way to make muzzmod is will 18 mm..and it cost like 25 to 30 to make if not more because u have to buy a cooling g unit which is 15 to 20 alone..but I have done it numerous times because it works so nice..

That's absolutely fine, for the amount of use it would receive the cost is probably worth it. Worst case I just use it with my larger glass piece that has an 18mm connection. Thanks again for offering to do this, not sure if there's a PM function on FC but let me know how much making it would cost in total.

I actually expected them to make something for water use so I was also surprised by a lack of support for this from S&B.

Any comments on using a Mighty with a bong? is there an optimal inhale speed? Other vapes I've used cannot work properly if you rip them through a water pipe so was curious what others had found. I'd be using a 14 inch water pipe, straight design with perc and 1 tree.

biohacker

I love and nearly exclusively use it with a water tool with @Ratchett's SonG. That's the beauty of the Mighty, wide open airflow, but you can inhale at ANY speed and get great results. SO effortless! Bong will stay nice and clean as well thanks to the CU. Seriously performs like a desktop, and that's how I use it - plugged in to the wall on a FULL charge...apparently S&B says that "bypasses" the battery. It seems to, as it never charges.

I love and nearly exclusively use it with a water tool with @Ratchett's SonG. That's the beauty of the Mighty, wide open airflow, but you can inhale at ANY speed and get great results. SO effortless! Bong will stay nice and clean as well thanks to the CU. Seriously performs like a desktop, and that's how I use it - plugged in to the wall on a FULL charge...apparently S&B says that "bypasses" the battery. It seems to, as it never charges.

Good to know, should work great with the pipe then. Hopefully with the muzzmod piece I can also avoid having to clean the cooling unit regularly.

Also, CU?

dreamsmoneycanbuy,
Reactions: mrjunkie

lapsda00

Any comments on using a Mighty with a bong? is there an optimal inhale speed? Other vapes I've used cannot work properly if you rip them through a water pipe so was curious what others had found. I'd be using a 14 inch water pipe, straight design with perc and 1 tree.

mighty can milk the biggest bongs and you can inhale like a tornado. if you have nice cured bud the vapor is dens as a smoke. Best results with fully packed and tamped bowl but it works great even with 0.1g Its unbelievable!!

I can also avoid having to clean the cooling unit regularly.
if u get used to it its quick and fun! :D

Last edited:

biohacker

Good to know, should work great with the pipe then. Hopefully with the muzzmod piece I can also avoid having to clean the cooling unit regularly.

Also, CU?

CU=Cooling Unit

With with muzzmod, and no CU, you will have to clean your glass alot more frequently. With the SonG and CU, it makes a HUGE difference. I still would love a muzzmod myself though.

mighty can milk the biggest bongs and you can inhale like a tornado. if you have nice cured bud the vapor is dens as a smoke. Its unbelievable!!

I have to completely agree with this! Seriously thick milk, and it's delicious...no pyro notes like some other vapes. It completely replicates my old bong snapping days, especially with smaller loads and using the cut screen. Even though I have massive lungs, I still can't snap .2g in the Mighty in one pull on max heat! lol

lapsda00

this power of mighty(crafty at first) makes me stop smoking as i was always used to gets biggest (smoke) hits as i can. and i never believed that a portable vaporizer can beat that! The dreams comes true thanks to Storz-Bickel !

Last edited:

lapsda00

Interesting to hear about the SonG. It would be much cheaper to go down that route, any chance you guys could offer some sort of pros/cons on the two methods? I've always thought avoid anything plasticky to preserve the taste of the vape but evidently this silicone adapter is quite popular.

Thanks @lapsda00 @biohacker

i am using mini arizer air whip with a glass knee (price around 12 €)
getting beautiful results no plastic taste at all, hits taste better than flowers smells :D but as i said before cant stop thinking about muzzmod and no whip needed - for better manipulation and exclusive mighty setup with a bong:)
G3CU2Wt.jpg

u can also use adapter from Delta 3D Studios http://delta3dstudios.com/14mmcrafty-vaporizer-mouthpiece-to-waterpipe-adapter/

Every way u attach your mighty to a bong is a good way :) imo

Last edited:
i am using mini arizer air whip with a glass knee (price around 12 €)
getting beautiful results no plastic taste at all, hits taste better than flowers smells :D but as i said before cant stop thinking about muzzmod and no whip needed - for better manipulation and exclusive mighty setup with a bong:)

u can also use adapter from Delta 3D Studios http://delta3dstudios.com/14mmcrafty-vaporizer-mouthpiece-to-waterpipe-adapter/

Every way u attach your mighty to a bong is a good way :) imo

I'd agree with you in going for the mini whip, nice setup.

Should hold me over until I can get my hands on a muzzmod. I agree that the maneuverability is a big advantage.

biohacker

Interesting to hear about the SonG. It would be much cheaper to go down that route, any chance you guys could offer some sort of pros/cons on the two methods? I've always thought avoid anything plasticky to preserve the taste of the vape but evidently this silicone adapter is quite popular.

You're really not having much silicone in the vapour path, and it's inert regardless. When I sniff the SonG it just smells like light ABV when not clean. You maybe have what a 1/4" of silicone in the path?

If I had a choice i'd probably go with the muzzmod, but having the SonG and CU is nice as well. The other options such as the one with the EQ elbow above work well as well.

If S&B released an official water adapter + v.2 Mighty with swappable batteries = portable perfection!!!

HellsWindStaff

Dharma Initiate
Is this thing better than the Volcano for home use?

Subjective question, I don't have a Volcano so I can't comment fully, but it's a great at home use device; it certainly has a lesser sized maximum load than the Volcano, but for a group you can just pack multiple bowls.

I don't really like the idea of having to deal with bags, so for me, it is better than the Volcano for home use.

HellsWindStaff,

sundaddy

Thanks, I always wondered because you see people hooking it up to water tools like one would do with a plug in unit. Isn't it pushed as portable, or is the amount of vapor uncomfortable without water?

sundaddy,

diddymao

aint no party like a diddy party
Thanks, I always wondered because you see people hooking it up to water tools like one would do with a plug in unit. Isn't it pushed as portable, or is the amount of vapor uncomfortable without water?
when its hooked up to a water device you can really tomp it to produce big clouds, when used as a portable you can find a temp / breath patern that will suit you nicely, its really a jack of all trades

biohacker

fuck yeah, its all the vape i need, i have two mightys, and all the rest of my vapes have been retired

You too? :D I have two as well....although mainly the other is for the wife, but I have hit them both at the same time! What have you retired for the Mighty? At this point, from my perspective the Mighty is #1, save for maybe the vriptech heat wand, and maybe Herbalizer.

biohacker,

olysh pops

Is this thing better than the Volcano for home use?
Hi Sundaddy

Mighty:love: is one of my best portable vaporizer and Volcano:love: is one of my best desktop vaporizer

Volcano may give bigger clouds :lol:

volcano.jpg

Seriously, bowl is larger with Volcano and balloon offer huge quantity of vapor, immediatly sharable; so Volcano is more allocated to share, it's a kind of "familial" vaporizer IMO.

Incidentaly, there is higher temp (226C/439F) and nearly no air restriction at all.

Compared to Volcano, Mighty seems to have been built more for individual use.

:)

Last edited:

diddymao

aint no party like a diddy party
You too? :D I have two as well....although mainly the other is for the wife, but I have hit them both at the same time! What have you retired for the Mighty? At this point, from my perspective the Mighty is #1, save for maybe the vriptech heat wand, and maybe Herbalizer.
HAVE RETIRED THE AROMED, TWO ASCENTS AND AN EXTREME Q FOR THE MIGHTY

sundaddy

Hi Sundaddy

Mighty:love: is one of my best portable vaporizer and Volcano:love: is one of my best desktop vaporizer

Volcano may give bigger clouds :lol:
Seriously, bowl is larger with Volcano and balloon offer huge quantity of vapor, immediatly sharable; so Volcano is more allocated to share, it's a kind of "familial" vaporizer IMO.

Incidentaly, there is higher temp (226C/439F) and nearly no air restriction at all.

Compared to Volcano, Mighty seems to have been built more for individual use.

:)
Dos Equis and 6 foot balloons for the win!!!!

biohacker

I just placed my order on the mighty after owning the crafty for 2 weeks. I'm in love with the crafty but I need something with better battery life. I hope to receive the mighty tomorrow like I did with the crafty. I'm excited :)

That's exactly how I purchased my Mighty. I put 34 hours on the Crafty, and really liked the stealth, but for my needs, it doesn't even come close to the holiness of the Mighty! IF I needed something ultra discrete though, the Crafty would be my first choice.

Top Bottom