The Mighty/Mighty+ by Storz & Bickel

olysh pops

Hi FC's :)

I think it was not discussed yet, so I share my method for hash (Mighty or Crafty)

- put fine layer of cotton at the bottom of the bowl

PKZt8vq.jpg

- then add grinded hash

obHxhKb.jpg

- if you want to be sure that CU mesh stay clean add cotton layer above hash

I3997Hd.jpg

- use high temperature from 180C/356F to 210C/410F

- enjoy

If there is not enough vapor, it may comes from grinding : when bowl is still warm, open/break pieces of hash with a paper clip/needle to increase amount of vapor.

hundNr6.jpg

Advantage : there is no pad to clean with ISO
Inconvenient : can't stop to fill again ;)

PS : I use Organic Cotton / Scientific Inhalations

Last edited:

biohacker

Thanks for the tip, i've only used the pad with shatter/budder and maybe i've used too much, because it always makes a mess and marked up the sides of the bowl (in the tiny scratches).

HellsWindStaff

Dharma Initiate
I cleaned my Mighty CU out fully this weekend, was actually pretty easy lol, I just took a small tupperware dish, threw the CU parts in disassembled (left O Rings on), filled that with iso like 66% of the way full (Couldn't fully cover everything, ran out of iso)

Then I stuck the lid on, ran my sink on hot water til it got really hot (this was the biggest pain tbh...fuck my plumbing), and then just ran hot water over the edges of the container, while I shook it up intermittently. Did this for like 3-5 minutes.

Took everything out, rinsed it really well, used a q tip to wipe up a little residue that was left over, basically good as new!

My screen is a little warped, so it did not fit as nicely back in, but it's still firmly sealed, just took some finagling.

HellsWindStaff,
Reactions: biohacker

Mainoffender

I cleaned my Mighty CU out fully this weekend, was actually pretty easy lol, I just took a small tupperware dish, threw the CU parts in disassembled (left O Rings on), filled that with iso like 66% of the way full (Couldn't fully cover everything, ran out of iso)

Then I stuck the lid on, ran my sink on hot water til it got really hot (this was the biggest pain tbh...fuck my plumbing), and then just ran hot water over the edges of the container, while I shook it up intermittently. Did this for like 3-5 minutes.

Took everything out, rinsed it really well, used a q tip to wipe up a little residue that was left over, basically good as new!

My screen is a little warped, so it did not fit as nicely back in, but it's still firmly sealed, just took some finagling.
Try a Q tip in that groove the screen slips in to. I noticed after cleaning my CU there was still some resin in their but after digging it out the screen popped right in. Try flattening the screen with a quarter once it's lost it's shape.

pileus

Hello FCers.

Recently acquired the Mighty and I love this friggin thing. Great vape, and also a cool techno-gadget.

This is my third vape in about a year, and I think I've found my go-to.

First was a Firefly. Also first experience with vaping. I just couldn't get the "hang" of it, and we parted ways. I think my mistake was a noob getting an advanced device, without any prior vaping experience. Many seem to love this device, so it was more of a user issue.

Next was the Plenty. Now, this immediately changed my outlook on vaping. Great device, and very effective. But, really big and not intended as a portable. The positive S&B experience and reading this thread led me to the Mighty.

Blown away by all aspects so far. Super easy to use, compact, and delivers the goods like nothing else I've tried. I'm not a flavor fiend or a cloud connoisseur, so those aspects while absolutely fantastic with the Mighty, don't matter much to me. I'm a medical user, and this thing does the job. Only issue I could say so far is more odor than I expected, but that might be me doing something wrong.

Dilemma now is what to do with the Plenty. Retain, or part as good friends.

HellsWindStaff

Dharma Initiate
Try a Q tip in that groove the screen slips in to. I noticed after cleaning my CU there was still some resin in their but after digging it out the screen popped right in. Try flattening the screen with a quarter once it's lost it's shape.

I forgot to mention that, that ring around the screen, where it connects to the bowl, was by far the dirtiest part still after cleaning, just had a light layer of dust. The q tip worked great for getting rid of it, definitely a great idea.

The quarter I hadn't thought of though, great idea, gonna do it when I get home.

Amazing how great it hits again, not that it declined a lot when dirty, but it's just amazing how great it is while clean :D

Took it to a bonfire this weekend with a bunch of combusters, they all loved it!

cumulus

I picked up a Crafty from VapeWorld a few days ago and quickly fell in love...until I discovered that battery capacity was going to be an issue when smoking up with friends.

Now I'm set to return it and buy a Mighty! Coming from an OG Cloud w/ Hydraline HT, I'm looking for some glass for this bad boy. (Don't ask about the Cloud setup. F'ing girls...)

I don't need anything fancy and am down with scientific glass. Perhaps a beaker as I like the idea of being able to set it down easily w/ less worry of breakage. Really loved filling my Hydraline with a couple ice cubes for refreshing, tasty hits so an ice pinch is a requirement.

I'll def need a MuzzMod but is this a good match for the Mighty and my general preferences? Other suggestions?
https://www.smokecartel.com/products/domed-ufo-showerhead-perc-beaker-base

Thanks!
Cumulus

Last edited:
cumulus,
Reactions: mrjunkie

mitchgo61

I go where the thrills are
I just drop mine in a small jar full of ISO in a warm water bath for 30 minutes. A quick rinse under water is all that is needed for mine then they are like new again.

Be careful not to submerge the pieces in ISO for too long....some folks have experienced disclosing and warpage (the former is cosmetic but the latter can make it unusable). The manufacturer cautions not to exceed 30 minutes....I personally keep it to under 15. (I submerge for 7, take out and swab/agitate all the surfaces, put it back for seven, shake container....clean as a whistle).

Stinky

Be careful not to submerge the pieces in ISO for too long....some folks have experienced disclosing and warpage (the former is cosmetic but the latter can make it unusable). The manufacturer cautions not to exceed 30 minutes....I personally keep it to under 15. (I submerge for 7, take out and swab/agitate all the surfaces, put it back for seven, shake container....clean as a whistle).

Thanks. I haven't had any dramas and have been cleaning this way for 9 months. Works like charm.

Marky

Nobody gets alcohol taste after soaking in iso? I have a crafty and plan on ordering a mighty on friday. I soaked my craftys cu in 99% iso for exactly 10 min and I rinsed it in water afterwards. After first use it had a nasty taste and a weird texture to the vapor which left a certain after taste. I immediately dumped my bowl after the 2nd draw. I left the cu open overnight in hopes it would air out. By now it's gotten a little better but it doesn't taste like it did before I used iso.

I just received my crafty wear and tear set and will be using the new cu real soon. I will be looking for another method of cleaning personally.

-Mark

Marky,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
Nobody gets alcohol taste after soaking in iso? I have a crafty and plan on ordering a mighty on friday. I soaked my craftys cu in 99% iso for exactly 10 min and I rinsed it in water afterwards. After first use it had a nasty taste and a weird texture to the vapor which left a certain after taste. I immediately dumped my bowl after the 2nd draw. I left the cu open overnight in hopes it would air out. By now it's gotten a little better but it doesn't taste like it did before I used iso.

I just received my crafty wear and tear set and will be using the new cu real soon. I will be looking for another method of cleaning personally.

-Mark
Did you remove the o-rings prior to soaking? If not, I could see some residual alcohol remaining even after rinsing.

Personally, I've never had an issue after a soak/rinse.

:peace:

Marky

Did you remove the o-rings prior to soaking? If not, I could see some residual alcohol remaining even after rinsing.

Personally, I've never had an issue after a soak/rinse.

:peace:

Of course. I also made sure everything was rinsed with water and fully dried. Maybe I should let it soak in water next time for a bit and not leave it in alcohol as long? I hate to use a new cu when the cu I have now is not even 2 weeks old. I can still taste the alcohol even now but it's more faint. My friend can taste it too.

-Mark

Marky,

mrjunkie

Menny
hello again, how do you get the bottom screen out?
just a few updates on my mighty got inspired with a pic i saw of a homemade basket then the next day someone was throwing one and i grabbed it end result..
6mpqLYO.jpg

1IvNkGI.jpg

my homemade stands for the basket base
06NtSKe.jpg

6hICpsb.jpg

also the boxes arrived and seem ok till i get the 30 pound one i guess the 2.50 will do..
zi2MNhI.jpg

eeX4pEl.jpg

got the extra one for a cell phone good for camping (i know nothing todo with mighty lol)
UBnLPgg.jpg

now i'm geting down to the muzzmod an got some questions
mBLzrls.jpg

not sure if its worth it to sand it down after cuting as im lazy or just glue it
oZRO1bp.jpg

also got some ideas to make 2, one 14 one 18 mm with the namaste adaptor as it seems to fit nice ur thoughts pls i will consider it
DHydN6R.jpg

i guess i will do at least one glass as well and it seems as i read another user just broke one its worth having spares but my dilemma is as i got 2 crafty cooling units (ebay) one 2 cut and 1 not sure and i intent to get a mighty wear and tear set i guess should i cut up the second crafty cu for another mod or wait on that.. i seem to notice my cu on the mighty kinda doesnt close correct on one side but i dunno if its just cus of dirt buildup, as its new i dont want to clean so fast and would like to let it build up and remove in big lumps and use as a wax (once i get a spare or use a crafty for a temp)? dunno

i just gotta add here i can take my post home with me i guess forgive my complaining but knowone really answers much to anything i write, yet so many seem to brag how they read through 170.. pages lol

oh well i'm a little let down as a new mighty user and new member to the FC comm. i just got buying and got no clue what to get or what i'm getting but just ordered a bubbler or 2 on dh, d020d and simple 10" 2 function so waiting to see how it all comes together! yay

broken_sound

@mrjunkie
You will always have use for your original CU, if not now, some time in the future. If it breaks just file any weld down and reapply after sanding down the connector pieces.

If you're getting your wear and tear kit soon go for it.

broken_sound,

subway13029

@mrjunkie I think u are on the right path..I just made probably my 3rd muzzmod and I would love without it..works like a champ..I don't think it would hurt using the namaste one as a 14mm..as it never gets too hot..although I sold a muzzmod on here a while back and the member said his came apart where it was jb welded together after back to back sessions..I have never had a single issue with heat or anything..I would just be careful when attaching and removing from the cooling unit. As in grab the whole muzzmod when twisting..don't just grab the glass and screw on..especially after back to back sessions..

mrjunkie

Menny
oZRO1bp.jpg

also got some ideas to make 2, one 14 one 18 mm with the namaste adaptor as it seems to fit nice ur thoughts pls i will consider it
great another idea here since we can get together on this and have this as a kind of design so we can send it of to any of loads of companies im sure willing to do a run on a 3-d printer for us here at the fc comm. or anyone willing to make my dream a reality, and then no more breaks :) (please let us know when its available at least ;) )

Until then I've been using a small (2-3cm) section of silicone tube as a seal into to the bowl of my old glass bong over the end of the glass mouthpiece I purchased for the Mighty.
could we see a pic?

his came apart where it was jb welded together
wow that is poss? were u using the lower temp jbkwik or the orig? i just got orig on way from amazon for that reason as i did notice the mighty goes to a higher temp then the jb product so i figured take one of your kind advice to get the one for a better temp (or did that not matter it was just the jbk didnt hold?)

Pyr0

Stoned Roses
could we see a pic?
Sure, I've only got my crappy phone cam but I'll try to take one when I get home from work this evening :tup:

edit: I ordered the original J B Weld from amazon.co.uk
The product page states that it should be good up to 550F when fully cured:
http://www.jbweld.com/collections/epoxy-adhesives/products/j-b-weld-twin-tube

Though I notice they also do a high heat version as well which is
"able to withstand continuous heat exposure of 400ºF and intermittent heat exposure to 550ºF"
http://www.jbweld.com/products/highheat-epoxy-putty

Last edited:
Pyr0,

subway13029

I used the regular as well..I never have had an issue with none of mine..but I'm guessing that because it's not alot of the the jb weld that is applied (just a thin layer)so that plus heat (which I don't think was the issue and grabbing from just glass to twist off..and it came apart..but I've had and used daily for about 4 months or so..

subway13029,

Poostuff

Please delete
Hey Stinky,
Fellow Aussie here. What are you using for ISO?

I spent ages searching forums and websites for safe medical ISO options in Aus (as pharmacies will only supply max 70% iso…. as Iso swabs, as per the law) :(

I gave up on medical grade ISO and just went with Bunning’s Digger brand ISO. The MDS warns not to inhale, touch or drink it, and to contact the poisons hotline if ingested.

So I’m rather apprehensive about using it for anything other than cleaning. The MDS also mentions it’s 100% Isopropyl alcohol, so it should be right.... But I’m just worried if they add poisons to it like they tend to do with turps/metho here in Aus (to discourage human consumption).

Gotta love living in a nanny state like Aus.... **sigh**

Buying ISO from Bunnings will cost $64 a litre in those 125ml bottles at $8 each. It's a bit of a joke for a cleaning product & I'm pretty sure Diggers isn't even an Aussie company.
The Jaycar one by Chemtools is only 99.8% but way cheaper & Australian owned.
I used to use it for work & I know it is also available online & you can get 4ltrs delivered at a reasonable price. I've never ordered it but I'm sure I could find the link again if you want it.
Edit
Here you go @Thcgos it seems very reasonable let me know what it's like if you get some http://www.altronics.com.au/p/t3038-isopropyl-alcohol-2-litres/

Last edited:

diddymao

aint no party like a diddy party
Sent my two Mighty`s back to S&B Germany on the 29th of July due to cracked ribs, cracked tops, and me wanting the new updated version.

Got two brand spanking latest model Mighty`s and all the kit(still got all the original kit, they did not want them back)through the post this morning.

credit where it is due, im impressed, nice work S&B xxxxx

Thcgos

Vape Addict
Buying ISO from Bunnings will cost $64 a litre in those 125ml bottles at $8 each. It's a bit of a joke for a cleaning product & I'm pretty sure Diggers isn't even an Aussie company.
The Jaycar one by Chemtools is only 99.8% but way cheaper & Australian owned.
I used to use it for work & I know it is also available online & you can get 4ltrs delivered at a reasonable price. I've never ordered it but I'm sure I could find the link again if you want it.

Yeah @Poostuff if you could link me that would be great. I went to the jaycar website and it wasn't much cheaper, they only had 125ml and 500ml. So I decided to stick with diggers 100%.

Diggers doesn't list where it's made but it has a QLD address on the label. Not to say that isn't just the reseller location.

vapeape77

hello again, how do you get the bottom screen out?
just a few updates on my mighty got inspired with a pic i saw of a homemade basket then the next day someone was throwing one and i grabbed it end result..
6mpqLYO.jpg

1IvNkGI.jpg

my homemade stands for the basket base
06NtSKe.jpg

6hICpsb.jpg

also the boxes arrived and seem ok till i get the 30 pound one i guess the 2.50 will do..
zi2MNhI.jpg

eeX4pEl.jpg

got the extra one for a cell phone good for camping (i know nothing todo with mighty lol)
UBnLPgg.jpg

now i'm geting down to the muzzmod an got some questions
mBLzrls.jpg

not sure if its worth it to sand it down after cuting as im lazy or just glue it
oZRO1bp.jpg

DHydN6R.jpg

i guess i will do at least one glass as well and it seems as i read another user just broke one its worth having spares but my dilemma is as i got 2 crafty cooling units (ebay) one 2 cut and 1 not sure and i intent to get a mighty wear and tear set i guess should i cut up the second crafty cu for another mod or wait on that.. i seem to notice my cu on the mighty kinda doesnt close correct on one side but i dunno if its just cus of dirt buildup, as its new i dont want to clean so fast and would like to let it build up and remove in big lumps and use as a wax (once i get a spare or use a crafty for a temp)? dunno

i just gotta add here i can take my post home with me i guess forgive my complaining but knowone really answers much to anything i write, yet so many seem to brag how they read through 170.. pages lol

oh well i'm a little let down as a new mighty user and new member to the FC comm. i just got buying and got no clue what to get or what i'm getting but just ordered a bubbler or 2 on dh, d020d and simple 10" 2 function so waiting to see how it all comes together! yay

I'm not sure people realize this attachment is available for bubbler, works great!
http://delta3dstudios.com/14mmcrafty-vaporizer-mouthpiece-to-waterpipe-adapter/

vapeape77,
Top Bottom