The Mighty/Mighty+ by Storz & Bickel

mrjunkie

Menny
I'm not sure people realize this attachment is available for bubbler, works great!
http://delta3dstudios.com/14mmcrafty-vaporizer-mouthpiece-to-waterpipe-adapter/
if you pay closer attention you will notice i'm talking about a piece that would actually lock onto the crafty/mighty! with the cooling unit removed and yes delta3d in the US seems to make lovely adaptors im sure they are alot better then namaste, till they make a new one (shortly) but neither of them does make this product YET! maybe they will soon.

mrjunkie,

lapsda00

question for someone who use mighty with water tools both ways:

1. muzzmod (without cooling unit)
2. whip or gong attachment (with cooling unit)

is there any difference in clouds density ? or in vapor production ? (i think few pages back someone mentioned that using attachment with cooling unit milks the glass better than muzzmod - is that true ?)
i am using D020bubbler with arizer Q whip - getting wonderful results but cant stop thinking about muzzmod. So is it worth?

and some free CU oil weekend collection (2 days)
cX4ROpV.jpg

Last edited:

subway13029

Muzzmod without cooling unit milks denser and faster. I like to use my ratchett adapter with cooling unit for my orbiter with the whip..and for my bigger pieces and bags I use the muzzmod to get ultimate milkage..it gives me more hits than my minivap but I always get a super mega dense hit with the mv that is thick as smoke..I love it..but I prefer without the cooling unit..

mrjunkie

Menny
wow that is a good idea! n that looks crazy u vaping concentrates to start with or flower?
what do you use to scrape i'm soo scared i'm gonna scrape off the plastic i dont wanna even try rofl

Thcgos

Vape Addict
wow that is a good idea! n that looks crazy u vaping concentrates to start with or flower?

what do you use to scrape i'm soo scared i'm gonna scrape off the plastic i dont wanna even try rofl

I am somewhat careful (I never apply excessive force), however I don’t baby it either and I am yet to scrape off any Cooling-Unit plastic (no visible scratch marks either).

I use a “Happy Daddy Grindson” tool to scrape up my reclaim from the cooling unit (See photos below) it’s not sharp but it’s still got an edge.
bol0sAV.jpg

idRqJg7.jpg

I just heat up my CU with a hair dryer, to make it easy to open and it also makes the reclaim VERY easy to scoop up when it’s warm.
If you don’t have a hair dryer, I have also set my crafty to max temp and sucked with nothing in the bowl, so the hot air convection does the same thing, but I’ve gotten slightly intoxicated by doing that in the past lol.

Then I scrape out the reclaim and apply it to a liquid pad (that came with the crafty) and use it in the bowl again.

Although I have heard of people using anything, toothpicks, dab tools, my friend uses a bent piece of wire. But I’m glad I got my tool.. makes it pretty easy (in conjuction with hair dryer to soften it).
After I have done this I ISO bath the CU and get a second ISO reclaim after ~5 or so washes.

NOTE: I suggest using the fine screen in your cooling unit if you intend to do this scoop method. I tried with the coarse screen and I had chunks in my reclaim! Sorta gross and I think it affected the flavor, a fine screen minimizes this.

Last edited:

Mr. Me2

I am somewhat careful (I never apply excessive force), however I don’t baby it either and I am yet to scrape off any Cooling-Unit plastic (no visible scratch marks either).

I use a “Happy Daddy Grindson” tool to scrape up my reclaim from the cooling unit (See photos below) it’s not sharp but it’s still got an edge.
bol0sAV.jpg

idRqJg7.jpg

I just heat up my CU with a hair dryer, to make it easy to open and it also makes the reclaim VERY easy to scoop up when it’s warm.
If you don’t have a hair dryer, I have also set my crafty to max temp and sucked with nothing in the bowl, so the hot air convection does the same thing, but I’ve gotten slightly intoxicated by doing that in the past lol.

Then I scrape out the reclaim and apply it to a liquid pad (that came with the crafty) and use it in the bowl again.

Although I have heard of people using anything, toothpicks, dab tools, my friend uses a bent piece of wire. But I’m glad I got my tool.. makes it pretty easy (in conjuction with hair dryer to soften it).
After I have done this I ISO bath the CU and get a second ISO reclaim after ~5 or so washes.

NOTE: I suggest using the fine screen in your cooling unit if you intend to do this scoop method. I tried with the coarse screen and I had chunks in my reclaim! Sorta gross and I think it affected the flavor, a fine screen minimizes this.
So where do you get that great tool?

Mr. Me2,
Reactions: mrjunkie

Pyr0

Stoned Roses
There would be a little more there, but I keep dipping into it, lol
That's from some critical kush and BLZ flowers, occasionally a little keif added.

I'm finding I'm getting approximately double the amount of bowls per charge when vaping through water as I'm clearing them in half the time.

For scraping, I've just been using a dab tool I was given that looks like this:
https://www.fasttech.com/products/0/10007480/1983003-packing-tool-for-dry-content-e-solid-atomizers

I was thinking about getting something like a solder scraper or pry tool to try though as they seem really cheap compared to tools marketed as concentrate dabbing/scaping tools.
Something like these maybe?
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/271822401175
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/361239954356

[edit] My D020-D just arrived from DHGate with no accessories (bowl etc.), but with 5x 18-14mm adapters instead :rockon:
Unfortunately I still don't have my JB weld from amazon yet :bang:

Last edited:

mrjunkie

Menny
shit ur worrying me now,(i'm awaiting a d020 something from dh right now! may i ask the seller u got from i'm just gonna check mine now) 'n u gotta stop showing me this stuff now i gotta buy it all AHH searched google alot of uk seller are out of stock on that tool wow its so nice other are now added to basket.
u got alot of kief :)
i wish i could buy all the happy daddy stuff but it would be alot of p like u say! thank you for the alternative idea! i just got the jb from amazon today! gotta get down to sanding the piece flat and glueing at some point! dreading it thinking gonna put a huge extra bead/ blob around the whole thing to strengthen it and make it more one stronger piece also would u know does the link u just posted for fastech sell the correct o rings for a mighty as i would not know what to look for as they have a selection and the prices seem rather reasonable with the free worldwide shipping... and your idea for making tools out of plastic and cc is genius! i would like to give you credit for that! i will do that and post some pics i will attempt to sharpen them and angle them and make a few.. ok i dont think i orderd from sunshine.. i hope i do get all the 2 function parts.. i notice u have the mighty glass flat mouthpiece im thinkin to invest in yet would like to know if you think its worthwhile or they could break easy? not strong quality? yours look pretty thick glass just wonderin.. i think i will get one!

Last edited:
mrjunkie,
Reactions: Thcgos

Pyr0

Stoned Roses
shit ur worrying me now,(i'm awaiting a d020 something from dh right now! may i ask the seller u got from i'm just gonna check mine now)
lol, don't worry.. I messaged sunshinestore before purchasing to arrange a swap of the bowl etc. (as I won't be using/needing them) for the 18-14mm adapters for the same price. :cool:
Originally I just asked if they could add 2 to my order, but after discussing, they agreed to leave the accessories out and swap them for 5 adapters instead

Pyr0

Stoned Roses
also would u know does the link u just posted for fastech sell the correct o rings for a mighty as i would not know what to look for as they have a selection and the prices seem rather reasonable with the free worldwide shipping...
I'm afraid I've not even looked into spare o-rings for my Mighty yet, but previously I've purchased most of my nitrile & viton rings from a UK seller called sealforce on ebay
http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/sealforce53/m.html?

I notice u have the mighty glass flat mouthpiece im thinkin to invest in yet would like to know if you think its worthwhile or they could break easy? not strong quality? yours look pretty thick glass just wonderin.. i think i will get one!
When I first purchased mine, I wasn't very happy with it and wasn't planning on using it.
The join between the neck and the mouthpiece on mine must have become restricted when it was manufactured.
The I/D of the neck is over 3mm, but where it met the mouthpiece it reduced down to around 2mm.
Fortunately I was able to use a diamond grinding bit to open it up a little more and this week it's been used every night with my old bong (sorry no pics unless PBW can make it sparkle again when it arrives). The glass mouthpiece definitely doesn't make me feel like it's going to break anytime soon.

[edit] oops double post

Pyr0,

mrjunkie

Menny
thanks just did my mighty muzzmod. sanded, clamped, 'n glued. cant wait, 15 hrs till its dry yay! i cant wait till i build some concentrate on this thing i'm thinking to buy a few different kinds of screens as an alternative i saw one with a little ring pull this one
x3K7KW9.png
which i thought was cool and maybe a combination of a few smaller size screens the fit nice in the chamber that could just be dropped in and out easy and go under this one to stop it making a mess and going into the unit (i think what could be best is really to use a custom made nail /dome /bowl that fits the unit nicely to hold the content heat it and keep it contained in the unit but have holes like a nail for the vapour to come out)

actually i got a cheap duratool oring set at a local diy wondering if that has the right ones maybe and if they are would they be ok to use as far as correct heat rating..

also i still cant work this out i took the lower ring off with fear and then cleaned it and put it back but i cant work out how to get out the bottom screen inside the unit i really want to take this thing apart i cant wait till 2 years go by lol

desperate for this part for cheap please!
wD7j6Sn.jpg

(where i have drawn the black circle) no clue what its called or what to look for but i would like to buy a few, prob wont find them in camden /most head shops on the st but maybe online i could find for 14/18mm?

Last edited:
mrjunkie,

itsnane

how do you guys cut the liquid pad in half? If I remember right, that's what a few people did to smoke concentrates. I tried cutting the liquid pad in half and it totally fucked it up lol.

Pyr0

Stoned Roses
how do you guys cut the liquid pad in half? If I remember right, that's what a few people did to smoke concentrates. I tried cutting the liquid pad in half and it totally fucked it up lol.
lol, I didn't manage to get one of the pads apart cleanly either.
I've only ever tried a full pad once, but thought it tasted a bit metallic.
Have you tried sandwiching between some flowers or using some cotton?

Last edited:

lapsda00

but i cant work out how to get out the bottom screen inside the unit i really want to take this thing apart i cant wait till 2 years go by lol

just use orange tool and pull the screen down around the middle of bowl/chamber - the edges of screen come out easy and screen just fall out when you turn your unit upside down.

lapsda00,

Vapetrees

Vaped Out
just use orange tool and pull the screen down around the middle of bowl/chamber - the edges of screen come out easy and screen just fall out when you turn your unit upside down.
Never thought of doing it this way, cool. So before you put it back in you can bend it back to place by using a flat surface and making it straight once again, right?

lapsda00

Never thought of doing it this way, cool. So before you put it back in you can bend it back to place by using a flat surface and making it straight once again, right?

right :tup:

desperate for this part for cheap please!
wD7j6Sn.jpg

(where i have drawn the black circle) no clue what its called or what to look for but i would like to buy a few, prob wont find them in camden /most head shops on the st but maybe online i could find for 14/18mm?

its called arizer q whip and almost every vaporizers-selling-headshop has one of these. i attach my mighty to D020 (sunshinestore) bubbler with arizer extreme q mini whip and it´s great
arizer-mini-whip-extreme-q-v-tower-elbow-adapter-vaporplants.jpg

Last edited:
First post on FC, ordered the Mighty on massdrop.

So I have an upright hydratube that I'd like to use with this; it connects to an upright 14mm male piece, similar to the style of the vapexhale hydratubes.
Whats the consensus for the best way to use hydratubes such as this on the Mighty? I saw the elmomuzz piece earlier on in the thread, seems perfect but I simply do not have the resources/knowhow to construct one myself.

If there aren't any other similar options I would probably be willing to offer financial incentive for somebody to make one extra for me :p

subway13029

I can make a muzzmod but u will still have to put a adapter to connect the 18mm muzzmod to the 14 mm hydrotube..only way to make muzzmod is will 18 mm..and it cost like 25 to 30 to make if not more because u have to buy a cooling g unit which is 15 to 20 alone..but I have done it numerous times because it works so nice..

Top Bottom