The Mighty/Mighty+ by Storz & Bickel

Reggie Watts

Here's to hoping that they make the Mighty stronger and more durable over all if they release an updated unit with replaceable batteries. I love the experience the current Mighty offers but it could use a few tweaks to make it even better. A few things I can think of are standing upright, a more durable power button, an OEM water piece adapter, and a glass fibre reinforced plastic construction.
When the Mighty 2.0 is made, I'll pre-order at the earliest possible time.

Vaporcussion

And I predict if anything is going to change, it will be the Crafty first, as it still has issues. The Mighty is like the well adjusted older sibling, lol

Took a cue from ShayWhiteGrow and ordered the glass MP as well. No idea if it's going to work, but it's been shipped already. Can the Mighty vapor taste even better?

Vaporcussion,
Reactions: shredder

Maitri

Deadhead, Low-Temp Dabber, Mahayana Buddhist
It is very cool. Wish there was a button to show it in English as my German is.....well, non-existent! LOL

Try this link, which unlike the German site, is in English and does ship to the US. I know because I placed my order less than an hour ago. :p

Maitri,
Reactions: nenmayk

subway13029

Be careful with those easy flow adapters on that site as those are the same ones that the other sites sold at one point and you can't lock these on all the way or they will damage your housing. They need a screen or liquid pad to make better seal also but never used with the capsules..

Radiocitysuicide

And I predict if anything is going to change, it will be the Crafty first, as it still has issues. The Mighty is like the well adjusted older sibling, lol

Took a cue from ShayWhiteGrow and ordered the glass MP as well. No idea if it's going to work, but it's been shipped already. Can the Mighty vapor taste even better?

Where are you guys ordering these from?

Radiocitysuicide,

Maitri

Deadhead, Low-Temp Dabber, Mahayana Buddhist
Be careful with those easy flow adapters on that site as those are the same ones that the other sites sold at one point and you can't lock these on all the way or they will damage your housing. They need a screen or liquid pad to make better seal also but never used with the capsules..

Yes - and thank you! The product page on VapeFiend offers similar advice:

To attach the Crafty/Mighty water tool adapter, gently twist it into place on the top of the unit. Do not force the adapter all the way around, this will separate the moulding of your vaporizer. Instead just twist the adapter part-way until it meets resistance, as per the photograph above.

mrbonsai420

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
So, I just had my beloved Mighty stolen. I am looking to replace it I suppose but I was wondering if any of you FC Mighty users have found anything better for the money? Or should I just go get yet another Mighty :doh:

mrbonsai420,
Reactions: shredder

ChooChooCharlie

VXYVoQzl.jpg

2qan flew in today. Very sleek and stylish.
And the action is smooooth!

See @nenmayk 's thread for better pics and videos:
http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/2qan-stand-for-the-mighty.23348/

tdriver

sorry to hear your mighty got stolen.
but I would really like to know that too.....
...if any FC Mighty users have found anything better for the money.....which I doubt.

Baron23

So, I just had my beloved Mighty stolen. I am looking to replace it I suppose but I was wondering if any of you FC Mighty users have found anything better for the money? Or should I just go get yet another Mighty :doh:
I have used a Mighty on loan and I have used a CFX on loan. I really do like the CFX and its priced right about $160-170 vice $399 for Mighty.

Is the CFX the same quality of vape...no. But its a mofo for $170, heats up in 22 seconds to 385 F (which Mighty would do that), and the vapor is very nice.

So, I bought a Mighty but I was feeling a bit flush at the time. If you are jammed up a bit by the loss of all of your vapes and the cost to replace them, consider the CFX if you are looking to save a bit.

Otherwise, the Mighty is the Mighty, yeah?

Top Bottom