The Mighty/Mighty+ by Storz & Bickel

Aimless Ryan

Came to read about grinders; fucked combustion
but I gotta see the mighty dot the I at Ohio stadium @Aimless Ryan or maybe a selfie with urban...
Seems to me they keep that place locked up aside from gamedays. Because of that, I was surprised to be able to walk right into LSU Tiger Stadium and UW Husky Stadium and others (Smurf Turf being one).

Just going into Ohio Stadium is a great experience. But after being away for several years (at UNLV, which is the lamest football experience possible), gameday at Ohio Stadium gave me goosebumps. Having grown up in suburban Columbus, I never really realized how special Ohio Stadium is compared to just about every other stadium. But now having traveled extensively, often going out of my way to see college football stadiums, I appreciate Ohio Stadium much more.

ON-TOPIC: I might be able to work in a video in front of Ohio Stadium, but that's a big job logistically (even though it's only a 15 or 20 minute drive).

Aimless Ryan

Here's the best I can do at the moment. It's from a few years ago. This is me and a couchsurfer I hosted named Trevor, a South African who attended West Virginia University but was in Columbus for some concert you wouldn't think a dude would go to (Miley Cyrus, I think). Oddly, although I expected him to be back after the concert, I don't think I ever heard from him after I dropped him off near the stadium. Plus he deleted his couchsurfing profile. Don't know what I did to him, but I know it was nothing.

I guess this is from before I had a clue how to keep my iPhone camera clean, shortly prior to the fucking incredible 2014 season.

RwHZxZM.jpg

Delta3DStudios

Accessory Maker
Just wanted to pop in and announce to everyone here who isn't following my Instagram account yet that I've published my new V3 Mighty Waterpipe adapter!

This adapter was professionally made off-site using much stiffer silicone rubber which locks into the threads of the Mighty vaporizer. To use, simply unscrew your cooling unit, and install my new V3 Mighty adapter!

NOTE! While the rubber threads on this adapter are strong, they are still flexible. This enables them to pop loose from the vaporizer under strain - this is intentional to ensure no strain on the plastic surrounding the vaporizer while in use (I hate to think of my accessory damaging someone's vape!).

To prevent accidentally spilling ABV everywhere, I suggest using a dosing capsule until you're comfortable with the design.

And for anyone asking, yes this same adapter works with both the Mighty AND the Crafty vaporizers.

(PS - I've got 5 copies from my first test batch set aside for FuckCombustion.com "early adopters". Therefor the next 5 orders to mention this post will have their orders shipped immediately, without having to wait two weeks for the next batch to arrive!!)

Aimless Ryan

Mighty is just sitting here watching the wheels go round and round.

j9gSFI3.jpg

Since I don't really like to be high most of the time, there is no real need for me to use the Mighty out here. However, I happen to own a Mighty. And I also have plenty of weedy type stuff. So uhhhhhhh...

Here's the front of my sign:

AwXyBDa.jpg

I have found that I enjoy low-ish temperatures with the Mighty when I am out here. Which is very uncharacteristic of me. I find, though, if I go too low (below maybe 370/187), it's kind of a flavor explosion. Kinda like there's too much flavor.

I'm baked.

The reason why I'm out here with that sign is because oxycodone saved my life then made me better/stronger/less crippled than I was before my two horrible injuries last year. Without oxycodone I always fall apart physically (which is very dangerous for me). And hurt like hell all the time. I hope you'll take five minutes to watch this video, because what happens is pretty amazing, and I seem to be the only person who knows and understands why this video should change the world.

EDIT: Originally I was too lazy to provide the Celsius equivalent of my vaping temperature, but I felt like a dick for that, so I turned the Mighty back on and checked.

Last edited:

Vitolo

Vaporist
Marijuana and tools like the Mighty have helped me reduce the amount of meds I take.
I was at one time on 80 mg of Oxycontin 3X daily.
AND breakthrough meds.
Using MMJ I am down to 30 mg twice a day without breakthru meds....
and I stopped taking the Spasticity drug Baclofen, and Tizanidine and only have to take small amounts of Diazepam to control the jerking.
I too find low temp mighty sessions to be flavor explosions.
I also can not walk well without the opioids.... while with them I can walk with only a Cane.
Vaporizers that function like the Mighty are my salvation.
Cannabinoids have been the most helpful part of my post coma rehabilitation.

Aimless Ryan

Baclofen made me piss my pants in public. Fuck that shit.

I'm very happy to hear a lot of the things you just said. I had noticed that sometimes you use your wheelchair and other times you don't. Sounds like it's the exact same reason for why sometimes I can barely move and other times I can walk. I think 20 mg x 3 a day is the most I'd ever want to take, yet I can't get anything. Entirely because I test positive for THC. Which means absolutely nothing, and is apparently recognized as meaning absolutely nothing in places like Arizona. Even with all the documentation of improvement it has caused with me. Fuck [most] doctors [particularly in Ohio].

Last edited:

blackstone

The Mighty is apparently the best vape to use outside a police station.

I probably would have dropped the Mighty with that siren press! ha.

I took Mighty to a concert campground because I felt its sealed design would attract less fuss from my non-user friends and others.
My original plan was to have 6 or 8 full capsules loaded in the mag, but that went to fuck when supplies took a dive these months.
I still had enough to wear the batteries over 2 nights doing half caps, and I don't have the proper car charger.
If I had more supplies I'd need the car charger, or another vape.
I didn't take the vape in to the concert as i thought there would be german shepherd, metal detectors etc but I probably could have.

But I did have a real fine Mighty buzz as I watched the band hehe, and afterwards (although I was sore by then from walking and long day)

It worked out good, one friend is into machines and maintenance and his first question was "Is that 12 volts"? He was right too, 36 watts I said.
And he was impressed with the look/feel and heat up time (He was slightly drunk, I had my Pax 3 but I didnt even pull it out or go there telling them)
The other guy fell in love with one or two long pulls at 180C just to knock him out at night. "Get your pipe" he would say!
They smelled it in the air slightly now and then in use.

Aimless Ryan

I probably would have dropped the Mighty with that siren press! ha.

It's strange how cool I am sometimes. When I watch that, that's not how I think I would react if that happened to me. When I watch most of my videos, it's like watching someone cool in a Ryan suit. I guess it's because there ain't nothing that can happen to me that's any worse than shit that has already happened to me. That changes you.

blackstone

It's strange how cool I am sometimes. When I watch that, that's not how I think I would react if that happened to me. When I watch most of my videos, it's like watching someone cool in a Ryan suit. I guess it's because there ain't nothing that can happen to me that's any worse than shit that has already happened to me. That changes you.

You probably had your fair share of frights at this stage!
I had so much fun with your walk blog a few months back and one of my favorites was the video of you holed up in a box car trying not to get caught!
Everything about it brought back so many old memories of my spirit when I was younger, thanks for that.
It would have been fun to have a Mighty then but maybe somebody would have got jealous of it?

Now I'm thinking of making pizza from your vids and telling everyone.
It's a pity, as years ago I used to work in a place that had kiln shelves everywhere but never thought I might need one.

Aimless Ryan

We got caught. That video is from the west side of Columbus (Wilson Road at I-70). Those two guys fell asleep with their legs/stump hanging out the box car. The train stopped at Enon (near Dayton, Ohio), where we were caught and evicted. (EDIT: I have most of our "eviction" on video. The cops didn't know my camera was on, and I didn't try to make it appear to be on. So it's mostly just audio, but it's fucking awesome.)

Dropped my Mighty again about an hour ago. I'm definitely going to have to order that fishing vest.

You said back then. Yeah, that was 10 years ago. Almost exactly, I think. If I'm correct, it was June 27, 2007. The dude with the prosthetic leg was so fucking cool. He was only 18.

Last edited:

blackstone

Dropped my Mighty again about an hour ago. I'm definitely going to have to order that fishing vest.

You said back then. Yeah, that was 10 years ago. Almost exactly, I think. If I'm correct, it was June 27, 2007. The dude with the prosthetic leg was so fucking cool. He was only 18.

I know, I was considering his age at the time of his accident also. Amazing.

Always used to like having a lanyard on my vapes at first! I've eyed up the Mighty for suitability before, maybe you could wrap a lanyard around a battery part of the body?
Something that comes to mind are those gopro camera tethers with a 3M sticky pad on one end, but you would need a flat surface large enough to mount it. Maybe where the label is on Mighty?
Tactical clothing/pockets or a type of tactical half-pouch might be great too.
Try searching for camera or go pro tether or lanyard, see if anything suits?

blackstone,

Aimless Ryan

I just have to be more careful, and get a vest. What happened today and before was mostly complacency and adapting to change.

What's a lanyard? (I'm too high to Google.)

Yeah, I'm going to start being a doomsday prepper gun freak. Dramatic changes freak people out. I like that.

Aimless Ryan,

blackstone

Sorry it's normally a combination between strap and tiny cord, used to hold light objects like ID, vape pen, or phone around your neck! Or wrist, so they wont fall too far.

The OG Davinci vape came with holes to fit a lanyard but it was almost on the big and heavy side of what you can hang from your neck!

I also thought it might be worth mentioning one pouch that I have for Mighty.
I found this somewhere at home, and didn't think much first, but it's the best fitting pouch I have for Mighty, and doesn't look too out of the way.
The string is a little thin for the weight of the Mighty on your neck, but sitting could make it better.
And you can hang your Mighty on the back of the door, like old times!

Suppose you could call it Lorenz ladies cross body bag pouch for passport.
Lorenz-Ladies-Shoulder-,-Cross-Body-Bag-,-Purse-,-Pouch-(-Black-)-449635737.jpg

Vitolo

Vaporist
instead of a fishing vest, you may want to check this
YIKES! $135 to $300 is a great deal of money!
The fishing jacket is under $13, and carries Everything you could imagine! I use one , and I can fit half a dozen vapes, meds. and stems in it and can go into anyplace and feel discreet.
Dozens of people have told me "Nice Vest" not knowing the arsenal that was with me.
Now on another note... I have a second vest... a "shoooting vest" with pads for a rifle but at shoulders, but it was a gift and I do not know where to find it....... It was made in china.... and when I got it my friend told me it only cost $10.
It is lightweight cotton, with two additional pockets in the back.
APOLOGIES:
2 images here held hostage by PhotoBucket

I just have to be more careful, and get a vest. What happened today and before was mostly complacency and adapting to change.
Everyplace I go with a vest... the fishing one or this 2 ounce lightweight cotton shooting vest, people remark that it is a handsome garment.
Look at the images I sent.
In the bottom left pocket is a Mighty.
In the right lower pocket is 6 grams.
In the top right chest pocket sits my wallet , with my MMJ card and $$.
Upper left pocket has a solo stem and a Air stem.
The two pockets in the back have in them a Solo, an Arizer Air, and 6 Medicated Caramels!

Last edited:

CHIDOY

Just wanted to pop in and announce to everyone here who isn't following my Instagram account yet that I've published my new V3 Mighty Waterpipe adapter!

This adapter was professionally made off-site using much stiffer silicone rubber which locks into the threads of the Mighty vaporizer. To use, simply unscrew your cooling unit, and install my new V3 Mighty adapter!

NOTE! While the rubber threads on this adapter are strong, they are still flexible. This enables them to pop loose from the vaporizer under strain - this is intentional to ensure no strain on the plastic surrounding the vaporizer while in use (I hate to think of my accessory damaging someone's vape!).

To prevent accidentally spilling ABV everywhere, I suggest using a dosing capsule until you're comfortable with the design.

And for anyone asking, yes this same adapter works with both the Mighty AND the Crafty vaporizers.

(PS - I've got 5 copies from my first test batch set aside for FuckCombustion.com "early adopters". Therefor the next 5 orders to mention this post will have their orders shipped immediately, without having to wait two weeks for the next batch to arrive!!)

**Click**
Just put my order in!!!!! looks AMAZING

Aimless Ryan

Thanks for sharing that eBay link. I just ordered an orange vest from them. Since it's coming from an hour's drive from here (this side of Cincinnati), I wouldn't be surprised if it gets here tomorrow.

Also, @Vitolo, I didn't see your post I just Liked until maybe 15 minutes ago, when I went looking for the vest post. Glad I did. You're a good dude.

biohacker

I wonder how good a fit the new v3 delta adapter will be with a water tool. With the harder rubber, will it fit slick and snug similar to glass, or more like the previous adapter with a stick & plug sort of fit, which sometimes caused me some air leaks if I wasn't paying attention.

I now declare the Mighty > than Solo 2 after discovering that the Solo 2 has a dirty airpath like the extreme-q!

Still hoping for the Mighty/Crafty 2 this summer as the rumours have been buzzing, but if not i'll be using a new Crafty + Mighty as my go-to portables! Best in the industry at the moment IMO, both quality, durability and customer service wise.

Delta3DStudios

Accessory Maker
I wonder how good a fit the new v3 delta adapter will be with a water tool. With the harder rubber, will it fit slick and snug similar to glass, or more like the previous adapter with a stick & plug sort of fit,

It's sort of a mix between the two - the new material does not have a glossy finish on it - instead it's a matte finish. Some of my testing shows the rubber plug will stick to the glass if you press it very tightly in place, but it can always disengage. It's the same rubber and finish as my new and improved Pax3 WPA.

The biggest tip I've discovered in the past week of testing my newest V3 adapter is that when removing the vape from a waterpipe, give the vape a "twist" while you pull up to break the rubber/glass air-tight seal while ensuring the adapter remains secured to the vaporizer.

People will find is the threads made from rubber are still a bit flexible - I could use stiffer rubber, but I'm afraid of doing that after all these horror stories I see of the plastic breaking away surrounding the oven!

I can tell the Mighty's plastic around the locking threads is a point of wear/tear on the vaporizer especially when using something like the MuzzMod. The last thing I want to hear is customers complaining their vaporizer broke while using my product!! That's why I designed it with rubber threads.

I've shipped out a bunch of Mighty V3 WPA samples and have *ONE* more adapter saved on hand ready to ship to the next FC member to mention this post within the next 24 hours. Who wants it?

The first dozen or two customers should have their V3 adapters this week, I'll let them provide more feedback on how it truly performs.

(Personally, I enjoy ripping my Crafty dry with the v3 WPA - SOOO much stronger than through the cooling unit :lol: )

Last edited by a moderator:

CHIDOY

I wonder how good a fit the new v3 delta adapter will be with a water tool. With the harder rubber, will it fit slick and snug similar to glass, or more like the previous adapter with a stick & plug sort of fit, which sometimes caused me some air leaks if I wasn't paying attention.

I now declare the Mighty > than Solo 2 after discovering that the Solo 2 has a dirty airpath like the extreme-q!

Still hoping for the Mighty/Crafty 2 this summer as the rumours have been buzzing, but if not i'll be using a new Crafty + Mighty as my go-to portables! Best in the industry at the moment IMO, both quality, durability and customer service wise.

i already have the "Nearly Universal Vape to Waterpipe Adapter (Medium)" and the "v2 mighty cooling unit wpa."

once i get the v3, ill be sure to post my experience, compare and show pics!

it looks like it shipped out today so stay tuned folks!

special shoutout to @Ratchett too.

he's the man! you all knew that tho.

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer

:lmao:

Custom Flower Hardware,
Reactions: Mainoffender

skyvaper

It's sort of a mix between the two - the new material does not have a glossy finish on it - instead it's a matte finish. Some of my testing shows the rubber plug will stick to the glass if you press it very tightly in place, but it can always disengage. It's the same rubber and finish as my new and improved Pax3 WPA.

The biggest tip I've discovered in the past week of testing my newest V3 adapter is that when removing the vape from a waterpipe, give the vape a "twist" while you pull up to break the rubber/glass air-tight seal while ensuring the adapter remains secured to the vaporizer.

People will find is the threads made from rubber are still a bit flexible - I could use stiffer rubber, but I'm afraid of doing that after all these horror stories I see of the plastic breaking away surrounding the oven!

I can tell the Mighty's plastic around the locking threads is a point of wear/tear on the vaporizer especially when using something like the MuzzMod. The last thing I want to hear is customers complaining their vaporizer broke while using my product!! That's why I designed it with rubber threads.

I've shipped out a bunch of Mighty V3 WPA samples and have *ONE* more adapter saved on hand ready to ship to the next FC member to mention this post within the next 24 hours. Who wants it?

The first dozen or two customers should have their V3 adapters this week, I'll let them provide more feedback on how it truly performs.

(Personally, I enjoy ripping my Crafty dry with the v3 WPA - SOOO much stronger than through the cooling unit :lol: )
Ill bite @Ratchett. I have the first adapter you made which I still use two years later but this is next level. I've been using the mighty in my rotation heavily lately and this will make it even better!!

Top Bottom