Vaporisateur

Senior Marijuanist
StonedPony said:
I just posted a video on youtube about the Magic Flight . They sent me one free to review and I give it a real run down....30 minutes and I couver batteries how to vape and tips also..............if you wanted to see how it works top to bottom I did it for you..........hope its helpful and if anyone ask you about Magic Flight send em my way Im sure Magic Flight would appreciate the help.

not going to embed just give you my channel and you can click on the vids there are 2 part one and part two...........thanks guys ..........hope this vid helps everyone..........

Part 1
Part 2

MFLB enthusiasts, I just tought I should bring this old post back from April 2011 (page 403 of this thread). I love this guy, this video review really made me decide to purchase an MFLB at the time :uhoh:

Vaporisateur,

Vapinghole

Low-Temp Hempist / JedHI Master
Vaporisateur said:
MFLB enthusiasts, I just tought I should bring this old post back from April 2011 (page 403 of this thread). I love this guy, this video review really made me decide to purchase an MFLB at the time :uhoh:

Thank you! I just ordered mine last week and it's on the way. I'm so stoked and this thread has been very helpful.

Vapinghole,

YoGranMazPimp

I Vapes Hard
enjoi123 said:
Hey guys,
Had a quick question for you. I use my box native mode and was wondering what you can use to clean the wood around the mouthpiece. My friend used it last night and he was kinda sick, so I wanna clean it to be safe. Basically, what can I use to clean the wood without hurting it.
Thanks!

Yeah I stick to the rule that only I can kiss my box. Lol. Everyone else is stemmed up.

YoGranMazPimp,

JDSupreme

Head of Pot
Vaporisateur said:
StonedPony said:
I just posted a video on youtube about the Magic Flight . They sent me one free to review and I give it a real run down....30 minutes and I couver batteries how to vape and tips also..............if you wanted to see how it works top to bottom I did it for you..........hope its helpful and if anyone ask you about Magic Flight send em my way Im sure Magic Flight would appreciate the help.

not going to embed just give you my channel and you can click on the vids there are 2 part one and part two...........thanks guys ..........hope this vid helps everyone..........

Part 1
Part 2

RIP Hawk-great dude

JDSupreme,

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
Tragedy has befallen my box.

Just to make it easier and not have to type out all this pain again. :(

To whom it may concern,

I suffered a pretty hefty blow this AM, when my Launch Box took a dive off the bathroom counter.

It was connected to the PA, which got disturbed and dragged my box with it, as it crashed to the floor (the box was closed). However, since this was an area that already sustained damage (the same piece broke off. I superglue'd it)... it broke along that same line. I swept the entire tile floor, got on my hands and knees with a flashlight. Checked every nook and cranny, literally. That piece, wasn't anywhere, it was going to be found.

So while I technically, have a functional box. It certainly won't survive even the slightest of blows. It will more than likely break off, from use. Its being held in place, currently by the hole cut-out, but that is temporary.

If it does qualify for warranty replacement, is it possible to send photographic proof upon receipt of the new one, that I have destroyed existing box (I have a sawz-all), to honor the agreement? I don't know if it makes a difference, but I am a medicinal patient, that medicates on a multiple times daily basis. It is to treat multiple symptoms from a major thoracic arch and aorta dissection including; anxiety, depression and pain management. This is my only vehicle for taking my meds, that I enjoy and I feel gives me the most benefit from the meds.

Sincerely,

xxxx xxxxxx aka BigDaddyVapor (fuckcombustion.com)
(address deleted)

P.S. This is made tougher by the fact, this box was specifically picked out by Delia, for me. It has a beautiful dark on light bolt-like grain.

I sent them more pics, including ones with the serial and serial no, plus dmg.

CountertoFloor.jpg

DamageCloseup.jpg

WholeBox.jpg

BigDaddyVapor,

Vaporisateur

Senior Marijuanist
@BigDaddyVapor:

If you qualify for a replacement, they will ask you to remove the lid and screen, take a snapshot of that and send them that picture. No need to take out an hawk saw ;)

Vaporisateur,

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
Well, removing the lid, is easy enough now. Just pops right off, with a little tug. :ko:

I am so bummed, right now. There aren't many personal possession, I treasure as much as my Box. It has truly made a huge positive impact in my life. Even people that don't know about my medicinal use, have noticed a difference, since I started. Plus, with as involved in politics as I am (esp with a Kern County medicinal fight on our hands)... it helps keep my sanity to. Haha.

Heck, if I could have found that piece, I would have just glued it back on and kept on vaping. I notified Delia back when it happened the first time. She told me, I needed to contact customer service and I just figured, it was fixed, it worked... and they had already done so much for me... I felt obligated to them. I didn't feel it was worth bothering them. Function over form.

I hope that my opinions on their product and company have had a positive impact on others and $$$ for Magic Flight. I do talk them up, quite a bit, as I respect what they do and how they do it.

BigDaddyVapor,

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
BigDaddyVapor said:
Well, removing the lid, is easy enough now. Just pops right off, with a little tug. :ko:

I am so bummed, right now. There aren't many personal possession, I treasure as much as my Box.

I feel the same way about mine. If that happened to me, I'd ask Magic-Flight whether it's feasible to replace the top. I'm not about to experiment, but it looks to me that if you rotated the retaining pin 180 degrees you just might be able to work a replacement top onto it. If the alternative is destroying or returning your LB, I'd certainly want to try that first. Nothing to lose.

pakalolo,

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
Vaporisateur said:
@BigDaddyVapor:

No need to take out an hawk saw ;)

Oh... because my next thought, if cutting it up wasn't enough was, "Will it BLEND!?" :cool:

(sorry... humor soothes the wild beast, right now)

BigDaddyVapor,

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
Vitolo said:
My the LB rest in peace!
New box will come soon~

You speaking in again?

spock.gif

Live long... and prosper

pakalolo said:
I feel the same way about mine. If that happened to me, I'd ask Magic-Flight whether it's feasible to replace the top. I'm not about to experiment, but it looks to me that if you rotated the retaining pin 180 degrees you just might be able to work a replacement top onto it. If the alternative is destroying or returning your LB, I'd certainly want to try that first. Nothing to lose.

If you flip the box over, you will see that the clasp that holds the lid, bends at a 90 degree, covers the gap, where the ground coil is... then bends upwards to anchor into the box itself.

BigDaddyVapor,

THCMuscle

BigDaddyVapor said:
Tragedy has befallen my box.

Just to make it easier and not have to type out all this pain again. :(

To whom it may concern,

I suffered a pretty hefty blow this AM, when my Launch Box took a dive off the bathroom counter.

It was connected to the PA, which got disturbed and dragged my box with it, as it crashed to the floor (the box was closed). However, since this was an area that already sustained damage (the same piece broke off. I superglue'd it)... it broke along that same line. I swept the entire tile floor, got on my hands and knees with a flashlight. Checked every nook and cranny, literally. That piece, wasn't anywhere, it was going to be found.

So while I technically, have a functional box. It certainly won't survive even the slightest of blows. It will more than likely break off, from use. Its being held in place, currently by the hole cut-out, but that is temporary.

If it does qualify for warranty replacement, is it possible to send photographic proof upon receipt of the new one, that I have destroyed existing box (I have a sawz-all), to honor the agreement? I don't know if it makes a difference, but I am a medicinal patient, that medicates on a multiple times daily basis. It is to treat multiple symptoms from a major thoracic arch and aorta dissection including; anxiety, depression and pain management. This is my only vehicle for taking my meds, that I enjoy and I feel gives me the most benefit from the meds.

Sincerely,

xxxx xxxxxx aka BigDaddyVapor (fuckcombustion.com)
(address deleted)

P.S. This is made tougher by the fact, this box was specifically picked out by Delia, for me. It has a beautiful dark on light bolt-like grain.

I sent them more pics, including ones with the serial and serial no, plus dmg.

http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff208/twidget59/CountertoFloor.jpg
http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff208/twidget59/DamageCloseup.jpg
http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff208/twidget59/WholeBox.jpg

I broke one of my previous boxes in this EXACT same way. It was identical.

Magic flight had my replacment in the mail the day I sent them photos of my box.

THCMuscle,

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
THCMuscle said:
I broke one of my previous boxes in this EXACT same way. It was identical.

Magic flight had my replacment in the mail the day I sent them photos of my box.

Man, that would be awesome, if I get the same...
party0053.gif

The first time I dropped it, the lid was open, as I was cleaning out a trench. It was closed this time, but it was just one too many blows, plus the added weight of the PA "battery" (which could put a nice dent in someone's skull. lol)... were too much.

I even went back, before bed, determined to find it. Pulled up the vent diffuser and stuck my hands down in there. I actually did find some glass or plexi (hard to tell, small pieces) and thought I had successfully glued a piece in place, to cover the hole, where the clip anchors it. But, alas... it broke off again, this afternoon.
bpj1.gif

BigDaddyVapor,

HighlyEducatedScholar

Student of Vapor
for the past few nights I've been hitting my LB natively as opposed to my usual WPA + water pipe combo. then tonight I tried using Pyronyms technique and WHOA got some HUGE hits. I swear some of these were bigger than using my WPA + water pipe combo. definitely a great decision to change up from the normal routine.

HighlyEducatedScholar,

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
LOL Seagullmeat !I've heard some of the native hitters are reclaiming their teeth hash.. Either by scraping it with razor blade or hitting a shot of iso and holding it and shaking your head for 15-30 seconds :). If you want green dragon just swallow if you want a dab.. filter and evaporate :D

Abysmal Vapor,

Vitolo

Vaporist
You guys have seen my video and images of my Aromazaps in Second Life.. I just finished creating a virtual MFLB there as well just for fun!
Snapshot_009.png

Snapshot_001.png

Snapshot_003.png

And with the stem in place..
Snapshot_006.png

Snapshot_007.png

Snapshot_005.png

And if you look down inside the box, you will see a glowing red light, when the unit functions!
Snapshot_008.png

It is scripted to be held and used, and produces vapor as well.
Residents of Second Life get a free Launch Box by touching the Billboard.
Snapshot_001-1.png

Vitolo,

mscm888

Has anyone had luck with tracking numbers from orders direct from magic-flight.com?

I got an email Tuesday notifying me my order of PA adapter and car adapter shipped with tracking number. The email said to wait a few hours and it will be updated on the usps.com. But that was Two days ago and the tracking number is no good on the usps.com where the link in the email brings you.

I sent an email to magic-flght but I'm anticipating the PA so much I'd love to see the tracking number give me an udpate! :)

mscm888,
Top Bottom