sessnet

Noob Saibot
I haven't tried that kind of sift in the MFLB yet. A little bit afraid it will "melt" too much.

Today was the first time I got brown (not green) ABV like that, on purpose. I wanted to realize that I was not getting the full % out of it... even if the taste isn't the best.

Edit: I like the effects of browned :ko:

sessnet,

Persona Non Grata

turn on, tune in, hulk out
maybe if you had really super melty kif it would be a problem, my dry sift is pretty good and there is no sticking. I was hesitant to try it, but there is no problem, stays cleaner than with weed seemingly

vaping ground bubble can be kinda sticky though. better to mix in some finely ground weed with it like 50/50

Persona Non Grata,

magicflight

Manufacturer
Manufacturer
p3pp3r said:
Visited sales.magic-flight.com searching for the wpa but alas I searched in vain, it seems that it is not available anymore? Did the company pull the product out of the market? Are they going to replace it with a final non beta one? Anybody know?

Hi,

It should have been listed as "temporarily out of stock" rather than removed. We have had unusually high demand for that item and need to make more. It will probably re-appear in about 3 weeks.

-- Magic-Flight

magicflight,

magicflight

Manufacturer
Manufacturer
Mechtradevil20 said:
... OF, thanks for your clarifying post on the heating mechanisms/properties of the screen, very helpful for my understanding and for others. As far as my own box goes, I do get that blackish buildup every now and then, and it's easy enough to get off with the ISO, a toothpick, qtip, or small toothbrush ...

Agreed. The Buildup is not where the heat is, and it usually can be left alone. If you must clean, ISO, Heat and regular brushing tend to be the best (safest) methods to use. Usually buildup is seen on material that has not been as fully dried. Fully dried material almost never shows any kind of buildup at all.

Mechtradevil20 said:
VITO! Nice morning flight there! I appreciate those clouds. Enough so that I think I'll have to go make some of my own soon..

Most people probably already know this but for the record, I should point out that Blisssville and Magic-Flight are two completely separate and otherwise independent companies -- ones which aside from the product itself, do not really have any other relationship at this time. For example, any advertising that you might see for the Launch Box (directly or indirectly) is always the action of one or another of these resellers, vendors, or distributors (there are many) -- and nearly always without our knowledge or (advance) approval -- since they are independent. We do not gain any direct benefit from this advertising or for sales processed on these independent sites, and we prefer to *not* do any advertising of our own (we dislike advertising ourselves -- and therefore do not make any).

While it is true that we have worked with Blisssville in the past to help process the warranty requests, at this time they are no longer assisting us in this activity. Messages or requests sent to any of these independent sellers or their website are probably *not* necessarily going to be forwarded to us here at Magic-Flight (or at least not in a timely way). For this reason, (for some months now), Magic-Flight directly handles its own communications. Warranty requests and all direct special purchases (custom units and parts) therefore need to be sent to us directly for fastest processing. Usually the best way to contact us is via direct email or via the web-form associated with our own direct sales website (magic-flight.com).

As always, I will do my best to answer whatever questions I can.

-- Magic-Flight

magicflight,

magicflight

Manufacturer
Manufacturer
Vapemeister said:
... From an insurance POV, the insurer will need to decide 'wilful damage' (you doing it) as opposed to accident (GF doing it). The reason why someone else damaging it is seen as an 'accident', is because that's what it is from your POV...

This is most likely how the warranty staff will read it as well -- that a warranty replacement will be issued as if it was a "accident". I will check in with them to see what influence I can have to make an exception in this respect. We had been humorously considering that a picture of the GF should be posted on the forum as "something to avoid" when using the Box! Might include that in the instructions as well. :?

The main concern in situations like this is to determine of if there was any sort of "collusion" between the BF and GF, /or/ of if such an expectation of immanent destruction would be "routine". In some events, that can convert the advising opinion that it was "accidental" into one that it was "deliberate" -- ie, a premeditated story. Similarly, if a officer of the law destroyed an instrument, even one taken unfairly, that also would not be a covered event.

-- Magic-Flight

magicflight,

SirSparky

I really love the customer support that MagicFlight has. However, I had a unique issue and was told that you guys would be sending me the replacement accessories in 3-4 business days via USPS, and I still haven't got them. I was told that on the 19th. I've tried contacting you guys but no one responded to my emails. :\ Could you please update me? If you don't remember who I am, I can PM you my email/address.

SirSparky,

caseball2051

SirSparky said:
I really love the customer support that MagicFlight has. However, I had a unique issue and was told that you guys would be sending me the replacement accessories in 3-4 business days via USPS, and I still haven't got them. I was told that on the 19th. I've tried contacting you guys but no one responded to my emails. :\ Could you please update me? If you don't remember who I am, I can PM you my email/address.

sparky, 3-4 days from the 19th would have made it really the 24-25thish. (weekends no shipping usually id imagine) after hte processing time itll take a few days to get to you. id assume it should be there any day now. id excercise a little more patience and see what this week brings. :2c:

i know it sucks to be without a box though! :cool:

just trying to alleviate your concerns! (i cant speak for magic flight)

caseball2051,

SirSparky

caseball2051 said:
SirSparky said:

sparky, 3-4 days from the 19th would have made it really the 24-25thish. (weekends no shipping usually id imagine) after hte processing time itll take a few days to get to you. id assume it should be there any day now. id excercise a little more patience and see what this week brings. :2c:

Haha, I am patient, I'm just trying to make sure that when it gets here I'm the only one home and not my parents...

SirSparky,

caseball2051

SirSparky said:
caseball2051 said:
SirSparky said:

Haha, I am patient, I'm just trying to make sure that when it gets here I'm the only one home and not my parents...

I hear you, good for you for showing your parents respect. or if theyre anti MJ, sorry. eitehr way, i was in the same situation. if you email them, they provided me with a tracking number so i could ensure i received the package and not my father.

caseball2051,

SirSparky

caseball2051 said:
SirSparky said:
caseball2051 said:

I hear you, good for you for showing your parents respect. or if theyre anti MJ, sorry. eitehr way, i was in the same situation. if you email them, they provided me with a tracking number so i could ensure i received the package and not my father.
Hopefully the see this and provide me a tracking number, that would be great!

SirSparky,

caseball2051

id pull up their last email to you and respond to that asking for the tracking, that way theyll have all your information from previous emails. im sure they check here often, but the odds that its the person who corresponded with you is pretty slim id say.

caseball2051,
caseball2051 said:
id pull up their last email to you and respond to that asking for the tracking, that way theyll have all your information from previous emails. im sure they check here often, but the odds that its the person who corresponded with you is pretty slim id say.

Magic Flight does not give tracking numbers for warranty replacements if being shipped out of USA. I got my replacement and i live in Vancouver, Canada took a long time to get through customs and what not and when i asked for a tracking number they said they dont provide one for shipments out of USA

bcbudvansticky,

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
Woo Hoo!

After starting my weekend (Friday), stocking up a bit on this...

20120126_180532.jpg

I began my week (today) with this (I still have the 2 big jars, just didn't pull them out)...

20120130_145544.jpg

I've had the WPA for a while now (since I got my box, basically). Today, I finally invested in a water pipe. Nothing special. $40 (which is cheap in this area, trust me). Its a "Hard Times" Beaker and has a 14mm downstem, which was a big plus. Brought it home and fired it up. BAM! It was a massive hit and smooth. Could barely tell I'd pulled anything, until it hit me. Does anyone smoke a full trench in a single rip? It was so damn smooth, I'm pretty sure I could, if I tried. With the PA, this is pure vapor Heaven. Just hope it doesn't increase my usage, its so fun to use.

This little device (MFLB) is so versatile and really excels at all of it.

As for their customer service, I have said it before... I'll say it again. Magic-Flight has, hands down, the best customer service I have EVER dealt with.

Vitolo

Vaporist
Mechtradevil20 said:
VITO! Nice morning flight there! I appreciate those clouds. Enough so that I think I'll have to go make some of my own soon..
Thanks Mechtradevil201
I have actually made 20 MFLB related Videos to date, and will be posting more from time to time.
Morning Flight Gospel

Vitolo,

Seek

Apprentice Daydreamer
The water pipe enables me to inhale directly from the box without additional air, but really slowly to produce vapor (slowed down by water resistance plus bubble sound freq regulation). Can't do this native. My lungs can't inhale THAT slowly to inhale directly (lips sealed) without air. I think nobody's lungs can do that. I get monster rips because of this (also these hits can take like a minute from the battery so I find myself charging them more often). Also beacause these hits are much longer, I recommend shaking during one hit. Not only it really helps on uniform browning, but also it provides more vapor for a hit.

Seek,

tuscan tins

Seek, I often think to myself, "slowly breath in through your nose with your mouth open." I believe this to be the ultimate draw technique for the magic flight, you should try it!

tuscan tins,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
I have actually made 20 MFLB related Videos to date, and will be posting more from time to time.
Morning Flight Gospel

I've been in a funk since yesterday. Re-watched this vid this morning and I've got to thank you Vito. It brought a big ole smile to my face. It would be hard to stay in a bad mood after watching this. :D

momofthegoons,

Seek

Apprentice Daydreamer
This makes you to breath in air also through nose, doesn't it? With a waterpipe I draw only from the LB and no aditional air. So I can draw longer while the draw is slow to produce vapor because my lungs don't fill up to capacity with air.

Seek,

sydnee

Vaporus Majorus
I kinda feel like I lose some of the flavor of the herb when I use the WPA/bong versus just using the box with a glass stem. Anyone else?

HighlyEducatedScholar

Student of Vapor
i have come across this also sydnee. this is why i take the first few hits out of the LB with a stem and finish the rest of the trench with the WPA/bong. you're bound to lose flavor with an increased vapor path, especially with the addition of a bong.

HighlyEducatedScholar,
just got my MAGIC FLIGHT LAUNCH BOX POWER ADAPTER .... whats the best way i should use it and do i have to take out the pushback ring or what? cause i like using it on the go too....

darthvaper,

Vitolo

Vaporist
I would leave the pushback ring so you do not lose it....
the nipple on the surrogate battery is extended to compensate for the distance.

Vitolo,
Top Bottom