propjoe

i hit my LB on my walk to work this morning. it was great. very stealth.
about to go take a walk around our building to hit this again.

propjoe,

Seek

Apprentice Daydreamer
slowrolling said:
I'm thinking of picking up an MFLB as a portable solution, mainly because I already have about 20 AA Sanyo Eneloop 2000MAh batteries that I use for other devices already.
If you want to use a battery in a MFLB you need it peeled so its side makes contact with a metail ring in there. But peeled batteries can be hazardous in other devices.

slowrolling said:
Just wondering if the 2000 MAh LSD batteries work well with it, since I see people posting about using higher capacity (2700MAh) batteries.
They will work, but higher MAh means overall better battery. But you can hardly believe the real MAh is printed on the battery. MAh only indirectly influence temperature.

Seek,

Vitolo

Vaporist
:mflb:
Cartoon_plane_moves_2.gif

Take Flight!

Vitolo,

SirTokesAlot

The Dank Knight
JDSupreme said:
steven22 said:
quick question,

I love the LB and I know of its limitations regarding group sessions, but does the power adapter help out?... or is it still not that great for group sessions? especially with novice users.

Due to the size of the trench and the skill involved with hitting it properly, I would not recommend this for a group of "novice users". That sounds like a black screen spot waiting to happen :p

The adapter helps with novices in the way that you can turn the temp down significantly to prevent blackening.

I second this post, haha. My MFLB has taken a TON of combusted material due to novices who don't inhale fast enough... it's no problem tough, the scorched parts don't stick and it doesn't seem to change the taste either.

SirTokesAlot,

max

Out to lunch
slowrolling said:
I'm thinking of picking up an MFLB as a portable solution, mainly because I already have about 20 AA Sanyo Eneloop 2000MAh batteries that I use for other devices already.

Just wondering if the 2000 MAh LSD batteries work well with it, since I see people posting about using higher capacity (2700MAh) batteries.
The Eneloop was the first battery (or close to it) supplied with the LB kit. The 2000's will work fine if they're in good condition. The last I heard they're now shipping Imedion 2400's, also low discharge.

max,

bcat

Hello FC, first time posting here. I am trying to find the best portable vape for the dollar out there, and the MFLB is all pointing in that direction. My question is, is puffitup.com a reliable source for the MFLB, and would the models they are selling be the most recent released? Thank you, and if you have any other input for me it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

bcat,

THCMuscle

bcat said:
Hello FC, first time posting here. I am trying to find the best portable vape for the dollar out there, and the MFLB is all pointing in that direction. My question is, is puffitup.com a reliable source for the MFLB, and would the models they are selling be the most recent released? Thank you, and if you have any other input for me it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Yes, Puff It Up has the most current LB's, as well as probably the best dollar-for-dollar deals on LB's with extra batteries, grinders, accessories etc. They have phenomenal customer service, I highly reccommend them.

THCMuscle,

bcat

THCMuscle said:
bcat said:

Thank you.

Yes, Puff It Up has the most current LB's, as well as probably the best dollar-for-dollar deals on LB's with extra batteries, grinders, accessories etc. They have phenomenal customer service, I highly reccommend them.

Thanks for the speedy reply! I will go with puffitup, I thought they had the best deals too! I think I will go with the extra battery package... :)

bcat,

Ville23

PIU is great! Don't hesitate to order from them...
Don't forget to use the code "batteries" for a free extra set!

Ville23,

sessnet

Noob Saibot
Just bought MFLB 2011 version off ebay. I am super excited! Never vaped on-the-go.

I don't think I can look through all 588 pages of this thread (anytime soon) to answer this question:

Are there any hacks/additions/tips to optimizing it and/or modifying it? Can anyone point me to a thread or site?

Thank you!

sessnet,

Vitolo

Vaporist
I say read.....
read it all!~
.....or else like the game of telephone.. the "hearsay" info you get will be warped by the interpretations of the person telling!
READ! :lol:

Vitolo,

propjoe

my lil purple shorty stem was waiting for me when i got home from work today.
gonna load up a tranche and give it a go.

propjoe,

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
sessnet said:
588 pages - it would be nice to load this on a kindle somehow :o

War and Peace pt2 ? :p

There's far too much repetition, particularly about batteries. That's why I created the Vaporpedia entry.

There is a lot more to be gained from this thread than is contained in that article, but it's painful to extract. One thing I always recommend, however, is to use the search function and call up all posts by magicflight in chronological order. Although a lot of the material in his posts are included in Vaporpedia, you will learn more about the LB and vaporizing in general. You'll also get a good sense of the Magic-Flight company and its unique and praiseworthy philosophy of doing business.

pakalolo,

bcat

I read through the wiki about the MFLB, but it still left me needing to ask this question:
I was planning on eventually getting Powerex 2700mAH batteries for the MFLB. Now, my question is what charger would work well with those batteries? Does the charger that is stock provided work fine with those? I will most likely be using it every day more than once, but I will keep extra batteries charged.

Thanks FC. :peace:

bcat,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
The stock charger will work fine with them. I would still recommend a better charger, but they do work ok, yes.

:peace:

Stu,

freaktown

spaced out
Stu said:
The stock charger will work fine with them. I would still recommend a better charger, but they do work ok, yes.

:peace:

when you say stock charger which stock charger do you mean?

i purchased the LB in May 2010 and it included a 4 compartment 2 hour charger, got it from puffitup if it helps.

will the Powerex 2700mAH or Imedion 2400mAH batts work in this charger?

freaktown,

paytonpenn

Level 30 Nature/Healer
My original stem broke yeterday :(
I ordered a Walnut stem to replace it :)
Does Magic-Flight replace stems?

paytonpenn,

sundaddy

Not under warranty as far I can remember, but I believe you can purchase them. I cut mine down to 3/4"

sundaddy,

paytonpenn

Level 30 Nature/Healer
freaktown said:
when you say stock charger which stock charger do you mean?

i purchased the LB in May 2010 and it included a 4 compartment 2 hour charger, got it from puffitup if it helps.

will the Powerex 2700mAH or Imedion 2400mAH batts work in this charger?

I believe the charger that has the MF logo or resembles this would be stock.

But your charger should suffice.

@sundaddy I see, happy I bought a new stem instead of asking them if could replace it, its not expensive anyway.

paytonpenn,
Top Bottom