BirchMFLB

Cannabis Connoisseur
Got my WPA today, the bad news is it does not fit my bong. It is just a little too wide. So I can't use my WPA until I get a new one. Does anyone know where I can get a decent quality transparent glass bong or bubbler with 14mm that will work with the WPA for under $50?

Been so excited to try it out :/

JDsupreme, I tried running the whip through a 2 liter like you mentioned but it didn't work. The vapor never went in the bottle and the trench got wasted.

The OEM grinder is TINY. I didn't expect it to be this small. It works good though. Much better than the POS I got from Amazon.

BirchMFLB,

MM..Food

vape enthusiast
BirchMFLB if you can find a EHLE 100 or 250 ml for sale those would work well and be affordable.

MM..Food,

BirchMFLB

Cannabis Connoisseur
Those look good pre stoned, but I can't find any for sale. The only site I could find that sells them is out of stock. Do you have any links?

BirchMFLB,

Rusty778

Getting Lost
hey everyone, long time lurker here.

so recently on reddit I found a thread about the dots inside the box. What exactly are they for? I had noticed them before in usage but I just assumed they were using for lining up something during the build process. But if you look closely you can see they are branded into the wood like the writing on the bottom of the box, and are distinctly dots and dashes as in morse code.

6cEeZ.jpg

any thoughts?

Rusty778,

wot

I think the stock 2400mah Imedions are dying out on me, so I finally took the dive and ordered a PA. I'm thinking I'd have to pickup a Powerex C9000 to recondition them and bring them back to life, but I'm not sure. Instead of spending dough on batts and a C9000, I opted for a PA. I don't vape up as often as I used to, maybe couple times a month (down from multiple times everyday), so I think this was a good decision. Maybe my usage will increase once the PA gets me back on the saddle -- I read it totally transforms the Box into a beast. Can't wait!

wot,

Seek

Apprentice Daydreamer
Aren't these dots just a little dirty edge of the chamber drilled? Or it is on the screen? That would be weird.
likethisq.jpg

Seek,

sundaddy

Rusty778 said:
hey everyone, long time lurker here.

so recently on reddit I found a thread about the dots inside the box. What exactly are they for? I had noticed them before in usage but I just assumed they were using for lining up something during the build process. But if you look closely you can see they are branded into the wood like the writing on the bottom of the box, and are distinctly dots and dashes as in morse code.

http://i.imgur.com/6cEeZ.jpg

any thoughts?

You need a radial QR code reader. I think it is technology that only Magic Flight possesses.

sundaddy,

andy2011

Finally managed to register here, wouldn't let for ages for some reason. Any how I used to have an account on here but lost my info.

So I have had a flight box for about 6 months and I absolutely loved it. That was until my friend put the cleaning brush through the screen a few days ago, don't ask me how.

So I contacted Magic Flight who are awesome and they said they would send me I new one once I had sent pics etc. So being without a vaporizer my friend kindly lent me his (he has the newest with the metal catch).

Now this thing hits a million times better than mine, he still uses the stock batteries but they produce vapor from fresh in about 2-3 seconds where as mine would take about 7 seconds. Just made me think I had a weak model for a while. It would explain that when I got my PA it had to be on full power for a hit to be effective. Has any one else found they had a model that ran a bit weaker?

Also when I vape, some smaller weed particles always stick to the screen and pretty much wont move, is this normal? I keep getting paranoid about it burning.

P.S I love the company!! Seriously the best customer service and devotion to future developments that I have seen in ages.

andy2011,

sundaddy

lwien said:
No combustion and was able to get the ABV to the same very dark brown shade that I get out of my PD.

That's what I like about the MFLB, you really have control over how far you vape your herbs. I wonder if anyone else does this.... I vape only the best of the flavor off of the herb, and then put the rest back for a "rainy day". My ABV looks green still. I would say at best my ABV is half vaped. I haven't had to dip into my "rainy day" stash yet.

sundaddy,

al bundy

Vaporist
@andy2011 try your batteries and pa in your friends box ,if it works like it's supposed to you know it was your box.
The weed shouldn't stick, hit and shake ,hit and shake.
You tube has videos,JD Supreme has great how to videos for the box, batteries, cleaning,Power adapter very informative.
do a search here.

Your getting a new one so good for you.
Best customer service and warranty.

al bundy,

flotntoke

thoroughly vaped
I kind of do the same - tho don't hold it for as long and usually with my Extreme Q for second vape.

Vape light (lower temps) on Q or with MFLB. Dump "green" ABV in to a dish. Later in the evening, when looking for something a little heavier and sleep inducing, re-vape at higher temps/slower draw. Leftover ABV from that still plenty good for edibles or whatever you usually do with it.

Especially nice if you have some things to do in early eve, but want to get wiped out later. Also a nice way to go if hiking, kayaking or whatever other outdoor activities and you carry an abv container. Vape all day as normal with lower temps - then revape at home after dinner. Revape works great with MFLB or Q.

I usually don't hold it for more than a day+ (36 hours tops), but it's always fine for second run.

Double the vaping from same stash? Sort of. Although not really, I get 2 good uses with the buzz I'm looking for from each. So, in a sense I get at least double from same stash! Can get a little lit up and keep my wits about me while out or doing something, and plenty of couch lock for later.

flotntoke,

Vitolo

Vaporist
BirchMFLB said:
Does anyone know where I can get a decent quality transparent glass bong or bubbler with 14mm that will work with the WPA for under $50?
cluffy posted the one for gogosales, like sydnee did, and the prices were just great!
I use the one on the left.
DSC00103.jpg

$38.50 after tax in head shop
$47.75 delivered to your door US Postal service

Vitolo,

JDSupreme

Head of Pot
al bundy said:
@andy2011 try your batteries and pa in your friends box ,if it works like it's supposed to you know it was your box.
You tube has videos,JD Supreme has great how to videos for the box, batteries, cleaning,Power adapter very informative.
do a search here.

Thx. Andy: Click the MFLB Youtube link in my sig.

Also, the first LB pic in my sig will link you to the MFLB wiki :)

JDSupreme,

andy2011

JDSupreme said:
al bundy said:
do a search here.

Thx. Andy: Click the MFLB Youtube link in my sig.

Also, the first LB pic in my sig will link you to the MFLB wiki :)

Thanks for the help guys, I sound a bit new to the Flight Box but I had mine for about 6 months and it wasn't until it broke and I used my friends new model that I feel I should have read up more.

I noticed with my MFLB that it got clogged up easily when I ground the bud really fine as in nearly a powder. I cant seem to stop little bits sticking to the screen. I have been vaping a lot of REALLY sticky green (local grown) but I guess most of you guys are using the same quality so not sure why I struggle to keep it clean.

I did search for ISO alcohol without much luck, I'm in the U.K and it doesn't seem to be that common. Although a quick Google search throws up a few online sellers so any U.K guys should have a look through when it comes to cleaning.

andy2011,

JDSupreme

Head of Pot
andy2011 said:
Thanks for the help guys, I sound a bit new to the Flight Box but I had mine for about 6 months and it wasn't until it broke and I used my friends new model that I feel I should have read up more.

No problem!

There's plenty on info on there that is good for noobs and experts alike!

JDSupreme,

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
I've been using my PA for all of three four five[?] hits now and I thought I had better get this in before I was incapable. To anyone who is on the fence about a PA, you know that feeling you get when you realize you've been doing something dumb for a long time? Avoid that feeling. Order yours now.

90% of my LB use is done at my desk, so I don't know why I clung to the batteries for so long. When the Powerex 2700s pretty much died while I was away this summer, I finally woke up and ordered the PA. It arrived today.

I've had to make adjustments. I'm not over the urge to pull the PA out of contact when I'm finished hitting. Shaking after hitting requires care that the cord doesn't scatter things. I've had to reorganize my desk. All trivial matters, however, because the hits are stronger than anything I ever pulled from a battery.

I've thought of one small down side. It took a couple of hits to dial in, which I was judging by the brightness of the light. As I was doing this it occurred to me that the brighter the light burns, the shorter its life. Mine will die a hero.

Edited so that it made sense...

pakalolo,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
Mine will die a hero.

I love it pakalolo! :lol: So glad you climbed on board with the PA! Makes such a world of difference. I just bought new batteries for those few times I'm mobile and need them, but when I'm at home, I only use the LB with the PA. It makes using the WPA much easier too.

momofthegoons,

Nycdeisel

Yea pakaolo, nice post BUT you should still have batteries so you dont completely get rid of its portable factor! and the current stock batteries are best last for a while and hold their charge for a while too.

Nycdeisel,

MSet

I've owned a LB for about a year but hardly saw any use out of it as my friends wrecked it by basically smoking it with the batteries. But I finally got it relaxed through M's absolutely amazing customer service and the best warranty on the market. Hands down. Im hoping to invest in the PA here sometime soon, but perhaps the bong adapter first. Im also still learning how to vape it properly. Finding that mix between pulling too light and too hard, for too long or short :lol:

MSet,

Phajik

oh man, I am SO happy.

I have been trying to use my box for a while now and had been getting frequent combustion accidents and unsatisfying vapor. The vapor gave me a sore throat and seemed very hard edged. And then I found Jd Supremes Videos.
Wow! I cant believe the big, pleasant tasting hits I am getting off this thing now. I am also getting my trench completely brown with no trace of combustion. Jd Supreme is a hero! Thank you to everyone else on here as well. I had lots of experience on my Q, but the learning curve on this thing was longer than necessary. Wish I had found the videos sooner.
I am grateful to now be able to use my box properly. What a great little thing. Glad I didnt throw it at the wall :lol:

Phajik,
Top Bottom