snakeman

edame said:
Boombox said:
Anyway my question is about vaporising synthetic cannibinoids such as JWH and AM - 2201 in the LB. Can this be done?
Thanks.

I have no idea about the specific one you mentioned above, but I have used synthetics (various pre-packaged brands) and they all worked absolutely fine in my zap.

That's the only thing I use mine for and it really works great. I wouldn't put strait RCs in a LB because it would probably get all gunked up and would taste terrible. I always use a good quality blend and brush out the box after each use. You can reuse the blend after you vape it the traditional way with fire and it's still very strong. Two buzzes for the price of one. Can't beat that.

snakeman,

stroh

errl enthusiast
on the agenda for today...
scaled.php

:D

stroh,

Nycdeisel

I think he probably knows that, its been asked and answered many times here. some people have had some success using specific kinds of hash in the LB but its generally not a good idea.

Nycdeisel,

stroh

errl enthusiast
i appreciate the concern guys, but its all good, my box still functions just fine for what i intend it for, and that is to vaporize oil :ko: i already had a hefty mark from my friend combusting nearly half a trench, so i simply place a small dab on the charred area and get to vaping. any excess residue i clean up with ISO. BHO leaves very little behind after vaporizing.

stroh,

CutePanda

I came so close to buying one of those wooden stems, but just couldn't pull the trigger. They are pieces of beauty, but I love the acrylic/glass stems.

My brand new 2400's that I ran through 2 cycles registered around 2200mah. I then put them through break-in and they both registered slightly above 2300mah. Break-in #2 is up next.

CutePanda,

stroh

errl enthusiast
combusting a fresh trench, performance doesn't seem to be affected much if at all, at least since my friend nearly burned a hole in my screen :(

stroh,

Seek

Apprentice Daydreamer
If the screen is not damaged, like holes (discoloration is not a damage), its performance should be still as new.

Seek,

fattmatt

I've been searching, and to no avail, I come here for my question.

I received my new launch box (after the old one had some horrendous things done to it) and went out and ordered a new 4 pack of the same batteries magic flight ships stock. After charging the batteries, I eagerly tried her out. Within 2 seconds there was a lot of vapor escaping all sides of it. So I hit it just like I used to hit my last one, but I noticed there was still vapor escaping out of the little airways, so I increased my inhaling. I kept increasing my inhaling until, after about 8 or so seconds, it starts combusting in the trench. So I stop immediatley, and it tasted horrible. It blackened some of the material. I said to myself "Ok, its gotta be the battery since it's its first time." So I try again, and the SAME outcome happened again.

Is it the stock batteries? I got the Maha Powerex Imedion 2400 mAh.

fattmatt,

Vitolo

Vaporist
It may be the box's heating system... or you could be missing a pull back ring... allowing constant contact.
Call BlissSville and describe the problem.
They can better guide you. I am sending you info now.

Vitolo,

stroh

errl enthusiast
Seek said:
If the screen is not damaged, like holes (discoloration is not a damage), its performance should be still as new.
well yes, but it left a hefty charred area clogged with carbon, and to add to that i have been vaporizing hash oil on the char mark regularly for the past week. the fact that the performance hasn't changed much is a good thing, and i believe my method of vaporizing oil works extremely well with minimal performance loss from the box.

stroh,

weedemon

enthusiast
stroh said:
Seek said:
well yes, but it left a hefty charred area clogged with carbon, and to add to that i have been vaporizing hash oil on the char mark regularly for the past week. the fact that the performance hasn't changed much is a good thing, and i believe my method of vaporizing oil works extremely well with minimal performance loss from the box.

hey man, I have a 2nd box I should use that for hash and oil experiments maybe :p I will wait till i have some higher quality concentrates on hand though. need to locate a glass or SS turkey baster, but amazingly no one carries them anymore. all plastic. :(

and on a side note, you don't have an email link button on your account, will you email me plz? wanna PM ya :)

weedemon,

CutePanda

I have 8 peeled batteries and want to keep track of them all. Anyone have an idea of what I can use to do so? I used a sharpie to write numbers on, but it rubs off over time.

CutePanda,

stroh

errl enthusiast
i would get some colored tape and place a small color-coded piece to the bottom of battery. alternatively you may wish to make a small engraving with a sharp knife, just enough to knick the surface. this would prove more permanent, you could etch a small "p" for powerex 2700s, or something to remind you which is which

stroh,

chucku

Charles Urbane
CutePanda said:
I have 8 peeled batteries and want to keep track of them all. Anyone have an idea of what I can use to do so? I used a sharpie to write numbers on, but it rubs off over time.

Use two, four battery cases. Using a sharpie mark one side +, the other minus. Once a battery is used put it in the case flipped. Recharge once all four are used.

chucku,

al bundy

Vaporist
i number mine 1-4 you can get labels at card store.Staples
i number em because i dropped case once and none were marked.
or a member here uses different widths of tape.thin to thickest
they wrap around battery.
and i flip it upside down when dead. i go in number order.

al bundy,

Irie

Chant Down Babylon
I just put my spent batteries in the charger to await another. I charge two at a time and have only found use for 4 batts in rotation so far as I have been around a plug when needed. I have 4 more waiting for a backpack or long camp trip.

Btw...I hated the batts that came with my mflb in march 2011 and I love the energizers that I picked up from home depot!! They are strong, I cNt imagine needing more power than them.

Irie,

weedemon

enthusiast
chucku said:
Use two, four battery cases. Using a sharpie mark one side +, the other minus. Once a battery is used put it in the case flipped. Recharge once all four are used.

this is pretty much what i do too!

weedemon,

sundaddy

Tear strips of tape in 4 different thicknesses and wrap them around the bottom of the battery.

sundaddy,

CutePanda

Thanks for all your great suggestions. I might find myself using them one day. For now, I have decided to go ahead and number each battery with a sharpie so that I can keep track of individual capacities.

My brand new 2400's are now all above 2300mah. I ran 2 through 2 break-ins and 2 through 2 cycles and 2 break-ins using the MH-c9000. In conclusion, I recommend just running break-in 2-3x to get the capacity close to the rating of the battery.

CutePanda,
Yesterday my sister accidentally burned the bud pretty badly in the trench on her first experience with the mflb.

Now my poor box smells like an old stanky pipe. I used to be able to keep it in my drawer, but now the smell leaks all over my room if I keep it out in the open.

I already did an iso alcohol cleaning with the brush and with a cue tip and the smell remains. Anyone have any other suggestions for getting rid of the burnt smell? I was considering putting some baking soda in the trench to see if that can absorb some of the smell.

youlostthegame,

Vitolo

Vaporist
I have a suggestion.
with a soft clean cotton cloth, carefully clean the underside of the Plexiglass window.. open it, and wet its underside.. and wipe well. That is where part of the stink clings to. As the combustion happens the immediate rising tar resins stick to that window.
After cleaning window's inside, I would not try baking soda, but would try one of the following:
1-get a small amount of activated charcoal and fill trench with it, and close box overnight.
or
2- leave box open and with fan turned toward it overnight.
or do both steps over two nights.

Vitolo,
Top Bottom