Puget

mollusk
Blissville offers the whole kit, minus the charger and tin, for $90.

I think the puffitup site said prices are going up $20 after this month. Has anyone confirmed this?

Puget,

Amphiphilosophical

Life. Run. Repeat.
Been having some problems with my stock batteries or maybe it's the charger, not completely sure. Anyways, tried charging my depleted batteries for the first time. I waited about 12 hours and then took them out and tried to use them with the box. The red light came on and then quickly fading indicating all of the battery juice had been used up. It happened with both batteries. Not sure what is up. Maybe it could be a problem with my stock charger provided?

Amphiphilosophical,

fubar

Ancient and opiniated inhaler
Amphiphilosophical said:
I waited about 12 hours and then took them out and tried to use them with the box.

Stock mflb batteries and charger? Lights glowing for all 12 hours?
Doesn't sound good. Batteries go bad more often than decent chargers in my experience but best email mflb?

fubar,

kewpcer

Amphiphilosophical said:
Been having some problems with my stock batteries or maybe it's the charger, not completely sure. Anyways, tried charging my depleted batteries for the first time. I waited about 12 hours and then took them out and tried to use them with the box. The red light came on and then quickly fading indicating all of the battery juice had been used up. It happened with both batteries. Not sure what is up. Maybe it could be a problem with my stock charger provided?

I'd try another charger if you can find one, if not... It may be battery memory. How long have you had the LB and how often do you use it?

kewpcer,

ty14

Tyler
Powerex-2700mAh

Just bought these batteries.. Super stoked to get them and bring out the real power.. Bought these to hold off on the pa until its out of beta stage

ty14,

slvelocity

I got a question for you guys using 4 pc grinders, are you guys just turning it upside down to grind? Doesn't it mess up the kief catch?

I'm thinking about taking my 4 pc grinder to a smoke shop and seeing if I can trade it in for a nice 2 pc since so many people keep saying a fine grind is important...

slvelocity,

bennjammin

slvelocity said:
I got a question for you guys using 4 pc grinders, are you guys just turning it upside down to grind? Doesn't it mess up the kief catch?

I'm thinking about taking my 4 pc grinder to a smoke shop and seeing if I can trade it in for a nice 2 pc since so many people keep saying a fine grind is important...

Yea just turn it upside down and grind it as much as possible. Flip it over and keep grinding and tapping it down until everything falls through and your good to go. Kief catch is important because keif is awesome in the mflb.

bennjammin,

fubar

Ancient and opiniated inhaler
kewpcer said:
It may be battery memory

+1 on testing another charger although I've rarely seen mine fail compared to the batteries themselves - but MFLB supply NiMH rechargables. NiCd rechargeables were the ones with 'memory' and needing care so they were deep discharged regularly - NiMH tech more or less makes that problem a thing of the past AFAIK - mind you, they still sometimes fail - and still have a finite number (eg 500) of recharge cycles....

fubar,

boo8705

I've had the Magic Flight Launch Box for almost a year now. It is by far one of the best investments I have ever made. The MFLB has saved me a lot of money as a little bit of herb can go a long way. The best thing about the MFLB is the stealthiness of it. I've been able to use it in movie theatres, at the library, in bars without no one suspecting anything. Now that is convenience. MFLB is awesome and I am always suggesting it to others. I've had a few buddies end up purchasing MFLB and every single one of them were satisfied with the results of their MFLB and on top of that it comes with a lifetime warranty. What more could you want. Thank you so much MFLB, your invention has been a life changer in the past year I've owned mine.

I just ordered the power adapter too so I will give a review when it comes.

boo8705,

CutePanda

@boo8706

You will not regret your purchase of the PA. The stock batteries just don't do the MFLB justice for those that want nice clouds.

CutePanda,

sockamodo

boo8705 said:
I've had the Magic Flight Launch Box for almost a year now. It is by far one of the best investments I have ever made. The MFLB has saved me a lot of money as a little bit of herb can go a long way. The best thing about the MFLB is the stealthiness of it. I've been able to use it in movie theatres, at the library, in bars without no one suspecting anything. Now that is convenience. MFLB is awesome and I am always suggesting it to others. I've had a few buddies end up purchasing MFLB and every single one of them were satisfied with the results of their MFLB and on top of that it comes with a lifetime warranty. What more could you want. Thank you so much MFLB, your invention has been a life changer in the past year I've owned mine.

I just ordered the power adapter too so I will give a review when it comes.
dayum thats crazy i feel like getting one maybe I got a vapor genie bat and stainless coil though thats the only portable vape I need but mflb seems to take it to the next step I'd get it just to toke in the theatre n get high in the process of watching a movie that would be sick. when did they come out with the adapter i was thinking of getting one but the batteries where an issue for me and the price compared to the vapor genie. oh how does the vaped weed look like when ur done with it?

sockamodo,

Puget

mollusk
sydnee said:
For those of you who own the PA: how long is the power cord?

Thanks in advance!
From AC/DC adapter to rheostat: 58 inches
From rheostat to "battery": 36 inches

Puget,

colly

ty14 said:
Powerex-2700mAh

Just bought these batteries.. Super stoked to get them and bring out the real power.. Bought these to hold off on the pa until its out of beta stage
Lemme know how the peeling goes on those. I see myself getting a few down the road, but not if I have to deal with that gooey shit on the battery :brow:

colly,

collegerower

colly said:
ty14 said:
Powerex-2700mAh

Lemme know how the peeling goes on those. I see myself getting a few down the road, but not if I have to deal with that gooey shit on the battery :brow:

I got those exact same batteries a few weeks ago. With some goo gone it took me about 30 min to get all 4 100% clean. I did it while I watched TV so I am sure if you paid better attention you could get it done in less time.

collegerower,
colly said:
ty14 said:
Powerex-2700mAh

I just picked up 4 Powerex 2700 on Saturday, from my local Batteries + for $15. My MFLB works MUCH better now. The peeling and de-gooing was not a big deal. 30 minutes tops at my desk with rubbing alcohol, cotton balls and a paper towel. Well worth the efforts for better heat! Now, I would be interested in a PA...because the 2700s gave me a taste of what this little magic box is really capable of. Stock bats do this wooden wonder no justice!

harleyamazon,

MG23

Relaxin'
Am I the only person who has recieved powerex 2700's that didn't have goo?
Lucky me.
Aslo, power adapter got here while I was at work, time to kick back and give it a test run.
I love the button on the side.

MG23,

Puget

mollusk
The 2700's I just got from newegg have the goo. 99% iso alcohol sorta works but then I went to the goo gone, just a few minutes with a paper towel.
The paper ring on the end comes off but that doesn't matter.

Using Break In mode of my C-9000, the ratings show 2600 mAh--about what I expected.

Puget,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
MattyGTwenty3 said:
Am I the only person who has recieved powerex 2700's that didn't have goo?
Lucky me.
Also, power adapter got here while I was at work, time to kick back and give it a test run.
I love the button on the side.

None of the 2700s that I've purchased online had adhesive goo on them, but I haven't ordered any for several months now, so it seems as though only the newer ones have this issue.

:peace:

Stu,
Top Bottom