pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
StonedPony! I love you dude (in a manly non-sexual way). The first time I ever saw your Kia video I told everyone we needed to get you on here. So glad you showed up. Happy 4/20!

pakalolo,

StonedPony

Chicken Plucker
Ive been a member for couple months.....posted in the open forum couple times.......lots of reading here...some great ideas and info............and not a romper room for kids........thank Joe Piscapo.............lol....I still have my Kia.......my son wound up with the adustable one. I like the set temp on the reg KIA.......he has a new style out now but I havent had a chance to talk to him lately........think Ill call him monday and see whats up with the new kia.............Oh gonna do a full review on silver surfer probley by weds of next week.........this week end if my lady will stop dragging me off on the bike LOL...she loves to ride .....LOL........just got back from vegas on the bike..........Im in texas.............anyways glad to be here...........I love it.............vapeing is the way to go..........

StonedPony,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
:lol: I've got to agree pak, I love StonedPony too.

I've shown your videos to a couple of people. Happy 420!

momofthegoons,

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
StonedPony said:
Ive been a member for couple months.....posted in the open forum couple times.......lots of reading here...some great ideas and info............and not a romper room for kids........thank Joe Piscapo.............lol....I still have my Kia.......my son wound up with the adustable one. I like the set temp on the reg KIA.......he has a new style out now but I havent had a chance to talk to him lately........think Ill call him monday and see whats up with the new kia.............Oh gonna do a full review on silver surfer probley by weds of next week.........this week end if my lady will stop dragging me off on the bike LOL...she loves to ride .....LOL........just got back from vegas on the bike..........Im in texas.............anyways glad to be here...........I love it.............vapeing is the way to go..........

Excellent videos on the MFLB, although I don't quite agree with you about the LSD vs HSD thing. If you use your LB every day, the loss of charge isn't an issue and for the most part, HSD batteries usually have more mAh than LSD. You mentioned some 3100 mAh LSDs? What brand is that, and do you think the marking is accurate?

Two other points: you'll never fix that damned autofocus, it just likes to hunt. I turn it off and focus manually. Finally, I can't thank you enough for turning me onto RunaeMoon. Amazing voice!

pakalolo,

StonedPony

Chicken Plucker
Got the batteries and charger off of ebay for 40 bux that 4 3100 bat and fast charger ...I had looked around and was happy with the choice.......my son put the batts on meter 3100 ...and the stock magic were 2500.........whats funny is I get three bowls out of th 3100......versus 1 bowl with 2500........but as they age taht will drop I know.............I agree aon the loss if use everyday but thinking of those taht just use it on weekend or travel.......what ever works and yea used to the HSD were higher mah...but not anymore........not sure of brand will look the seller back kup and get back to you on that.....yea I found out about autofocus LOL........useing differant software now and its alot differant LOL......getting better though lol........and Yea you aer welcome about Runea she is awesome.......I bought both her CDs and love em...........only known her short time but weve come close friends already......she is a sweethear.....ok that should cover it LOL

StonedPony,

StonedPony

Chicken Plucker
MattyGTwenty3 said:
Hey there Kia guy! Good MFLB video.
hey there ya self LOL......thanks much appreciated......the KIA guy...didnt know I had that attached to me LOL......first anyone called me that.......lol.......tons have seen it though .......Im on RIU too and get ribbed about how I always get messed up trying to do a HELP vid LOL.........take care

StonedPony,

nealcassidy

rofly1 said:
puffitup.com is raising the price at the end of this month. 119.95 there is a discount code now april20. good for 15% off

Damn - thanks for pointing that out! with the % off of the $99, it worked out to $84, no tax, no shipping - that is a really good price. So I ordered a backup! Looks like some nice extras they send with it. :peace:

nealcassidy,

bklynvettes

first off, happy 4/20 every1. hope your all stoned off your ass. for the second time i got my mflb successfully on a plane through jfk, so it deff wasnt a sham the first time. but the real reason im posting is because i needed more battieres then just two, and went to my local store, and bought the hights rated nimh batts in there which were the duracell 2450 mah. i peeled them and cleaned one off 70% and when i tried to test them they didnt work, and i know is them because the stock ones work perfect. anyone know why this is happening, becuse i cant exactly return them peeled. haha. but from what i see there should be no reason it doesnt work.

edit: nevermind, i tested it again after cleaning 100% and it works now, i guess the glue got in the way of the connection? make sure you guys clean them thorough before you use them.

bklynvettes,

bklynvettes

also, great vid stoned pony. i really like that volcano idea. i didnt even think of blowing it out the other way, that was awesome.

bklynvettes,

mattybee

Hey all, just joined and first post on this forum.

First off, not sounding like a cheerleader but I am absolutely F&ucking froathing on this unit.

I have smoked since I was young, blunts pretty much every weekend. I have always felt I excelled on weed as eposed to my stright side. Obviously I am more creative and "out the box" mentality.

Now since I have purchased the MFLB I have done a few things.

Obviously saved some serious coin. ( I like to roll a decent blunt flavour wrap or 3 paper)

Enjoyed a mellow but cool stone. (Baked as we speak, but just all love just finished with some pretty epic madtv laughs).

Smoke a bit more often, def more charasmatic with a head stone but body light high.

My BJJ has improved. I have lost about 10 kilo. Surf much more regular (Fucking getting cold down here too) and my business has improved about 35% last month.

I find I am much more amped for shit I am into. Which in turn I have excelled in what I put into.

So yeah I am repping the MFLB. Shit is boss and all my mates lost it when I showed them. (We have had a few funny dinners out when their missus did not know that where having a choof)

But more importantly the path it has taken me. I have pretty much changed my direction for the next year and decided to travel than settle down which is massive for me.

Anyway I have just lost it knowing that the guy above me has a link to 3100mah batteries. Thats fucking insane!

Sorry for any mistakes and swearing but I have stalked this forum for a while and see there is a good bunch of crew here. Look forward to chatting to people here.

mattybee,

MG23

Relaxin'
StonedPony said:
here is where you can get the 3100mah batteries by r2u .....not same charger as one I got but same batteries and cheaper........the charger is what kicked the price up on the ones I got.........I got mine on ebay these are on Amazon dot com and are same batteries and work great......love em and last long frigging time.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B003HET2G4...e=asn&creative=395105&creativeASIN=B003HET2G4

Thanks for the link man, you said they read as 3100 for sure? I have seen the 3100 batteries before but just kinda assumed they were lying.

MG23,

Petfles

I am very happy with my Extreme-Q, but think I will buy a MFLB for outdoors. Does someone know were I can get a good offer? (To the Netherlands?)

Petfles,

StonedPony

Chicken Plucker
Thanks for the link man, you said they read as 3100 for sure? I have seen the 3100 batteries before but just kinda assumed they were lying yep 3100..........and the batts that come with magic flight read 2500.....and there is a big differance in lenght of time I get out of em....so yep they worth it...........

StonedPony,

StonedPony

Chicken Plucker
Oh by way...............2700mah is about standard now............and cheap.................getting better all the time.................lots of 2700 on ebay...........pick your poison

StonedPony,

MG23

Relaxin'
Yeah i've got the 2700 Powerex that have treated me well since I got my box. I just ordered the 3100's from Amazon. Have you seen the Power Adapter for the MFLB, StonedPony? I just got one a few days ago and I love it.

MG23,
First post on FC. Had my box for a few months now, and LOVE it!

Recently upgraded to the powerex 2700's, definitely made a big difference. Would highly suggest upgrading to them, especially if you only have 2 stock batteries. 4 stronger ones go much farther.

Also, I used to leave my batteries loose inside the box, and unfortunately a few of them short-circuited, becoming dangerously hot. I have since modded the box a little bit to keep everything nicely together. here's what it looks like:
IMG_1964.jpg

IMG_1966.jpg

Covered the walls in duck tape so there's no longer any conductive surfaces for them to short out on. Didn't take very long and keeps it all very organized! Short circuiting batt's is quite dangerous. NEVER leave them in your pocket without the rubber caps on.

On a separate note, the discussions above about 3100mah batteries got me thinking, and a little looking around on the internet led me to these. 4600mah!!!
97a054b3f9145300fe0470730a751e5a.jpg

Not sure on their legitimacy, so would love to see someone give them a try.
This shop seems to carry a couple absurdly strong batteries:
http://www.rcdimos.com/index.php?cat_id=34

Anyways, that's it for my first post. Hope my img tags and whatnot work.

James_Bong'd,

StonedPony

Chicken Plucker
Yea I saw those ...been keeping track.......think Im getting one to reveiw......if not Im buying one.......I like the idea..........man I will get messed up now LOL hitting hard like it can........woof...........

StonedPony,

StonedPony

Chicken Plucker
James_Bong'd said:
First post on FC. Had my box for a few months now, and LOVE it!

Recently upgraded to the powerex 2700's, definitely made a big difference. Would highly suggest upgrading to them, especially if you only have 2 stock batteries. 4 stronger ones go much farther.

Also, I used to leave my batteries loose inside the box, and unfortunately a few of them short-circuited, becoming dangerously hot. I have since modded the box a little bit to keep everything nicely together. here's what it looks like:
http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r238/steevner/IMG_1964.jpg

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r238/steevner/IMG_1966.jpg

Covered the walls in duck tape so there's no longer any conductive surfaces for them to short out on. Didn't take very long and keeps it all very organized! Short circuiting batt's is quite dangerous. NEVER leave them in your pocket without the rubber caps on.

On a separate note, the discussions above about 3100mah batteries got me thinking, and a little looking around on the internet led me to these. 4600mah!!!
http://www.rcdimos.com/_var/gfx/97a054b3f9145300fe0470730a751e5a.jpg
Not sure on their legitimacy, so would love to see someone give them a try.
This shop seems to carry a couple absurdly strong batteries:
http://www.rcdimos.com/index.php?cat_id=34

Anyways, that's it for my first post. Hope my img tags and whatnot work.
HOKEY SMOKE BULLWINKLE...........am ordering as we speak..........I will test em out and get back to you on how well the perform........wholly crap.......one battery wuld last 4 bowls easy probly 5 ....I get 3 out of the 3100,s..............damn THANKS for looking them up...........im will give a try..........

StonedPony,
StonedPony said:
HOKEY SMOKE BULLWINKLE...........am ordering as we speak..........I will test em out and get back to you on how well the perform........wholly crap.......one battery wuld last 4 bowls easy probly 5 ....I get 3 out of the 3100,s..............damn THANKS for looking them up...........im will give a try..........

Beware of any strange credit card charges after you order, lol. I've got pretty high doubts it's legitimate. But hey, you won't be losing out on too much even if they aren't what they say. At less than $20 it's a worthy experiment!

James_Bong'd,
Top Bottom