toadyfatz

DeepFried said:
toadyfatz said:
If the battery fits in the MFLB without removing the wrapping is it ok to leave it on? I have peeled all my batteries so far, but just realized my energizer's fit with the wrapper on. I'm sure it has been discussed, but couldn't find the answer with a search....Thanks!
If the battery fits with the wrapper on, then it will be way too loose when you take the wrapper off and will only make intermittant contact giving you incomplete vaporization.

@B
Great vid, never knew the box could milk a tube like that, also thanks for discovering that a MZ/PD stem fits perfectly.
Thanks for the info DeepFried! I usually get great hits so I think they are still making connection, but I am def going to just order the sanyo's next time....

toadyfatz,

finchrock24

Proud MMJ Patient
My Launch Box has gone MIA.

Terrible day yesterday when I COULD NOT find my LB anywhere. I took it too a party on thursday and used it a few times...had it in my pocket the whole time. I didn't have TOO much fun at the party I was able to drive home just fine (and I don't drink and drive, just like what everyone else should be doing) so it wasn't "Dude, I got too drunk and stoned and forgot where I put my shit!". It may have worked its way in a couch or behind something or it may have worked its way into someone else pocket (my default thought).

Either way its a terrible situation to have an LB and then not have one. I had withdraws not from the herbs, but form not being able to use my LB!

I hope it turns up, as I am an extremely poor and in debt college student and replacing it would not be an option for at least a month or two...and being a medical patient that is really difficult. Now when I wake up in the middle of the night I have to wait for my Q to heat up or fuss with the VG. Both those machines are great...but at 3AM I just want to roll over, slap in a battery and fall back a sleep.

Learn from my mistake and keep an eye on your LB! They are sneaky and small!

finchrock24,

daddygreenjeans

Med Card Holder
Sorry 2 hear about your box Finch :(

You guys are killing me with your stories and testimonials about this beloved vape.

I was finally able to talk the wife into letting me purchase one of my very own! But... not till my birthday GRRRRR Gotta wait another like 6 weeks.

The Buddha is great and all but I'm burnin thru the weed like mad!!! :mad:

daddygreenjeans,

max

Out to lunch
daddygreenjeans said:
The Buddha is great and all but I'm burnin thru the weed like mad!!! :mad:
I know what you're sayin', but both the DBV and LB are capable of using a little or a lot. I agree the LB is easier to conserve with. You don't expect huge hits from it. But if you load large and aren't careful with battery connection time, it can go through herb faster than the DBV. For efficient use, it's better to load light and don't even try to take hits big enough to feel in your lungs. Just go for the effect of the high, rather than effect of the hits on your lungs.

max,

chloe

I have to admit as well that my herb is lasting waaay longer ever since switching from the Cannon to using just the box. Not exactly sure of all the variables involved as to how come but I'm just happy about it :D

chloe,

stuey

realcoolguy said:
Question: I have some peppermint oil i'd like to soak into the wood so that it smells like mint and not so much anything else. Will this be a problem in regards to warranty or would it effect the performance?

I'd only put the oil on the outside wood. I suspect it may actually help keep the wood healthy. Any thoughts?
How did you get on with this?

Did it add any taste to the LB?

stuey,

dudu0069

DAMN MAN I HATE THIS WEBSITE FUCK COMBUSTION FUCK VAPING :lol::lol:

I moved over to vaping to save money and be healthy lol, i am doing neither right now. Yesterday i only owned 1 vape the Extreme 3.0 and i was pissed that only 2 months after i got the extreme the new extreme Q came out. Yesterday Arizer listed the Extreme Q on ebay for $150 shipped :o:o. I had to pick up the new model even though i have the same thing just slightly different revision. My plan is to sell the old extreme and keep the new Q. Well today i decided to pop into the Magic flight box thread Bad Effing idea and now i own the Magic flight too i saw the deal for $85 shipped from puffitup along with a free grinder and i could not pass it up lol. In the matter of 12 hours i have tripled my collection lol. I was deciding between the magic box or the myrtlezap and i read somewhere their is some new revisions coming to the myrtle so i plan to wait. I wanted a vape more effecient then the extreme and the PD, MZ and Flight box all have that and are portable but the magic box is ultra portable. I am excited for the new vapes to add to my collection and will be posting up more info later. I am glad i have my herbs on the go and extremely discrete and those late night craving from 0 to vaping in under 10 seconds :lol:

dudu0069,

CoronaNoLime

I can't recommend the LB enough. I can go anywhere and vape in any bathroom with no one ever noticing. I just go in a stall if I'm at a bar or restaurant and come out a couple of minutes later stoned off my ass. Even at my in-laws, I just do in the bathroom and come out much more happier and no one ever notices a thing. I have been doing this over the last few months with no problems. Thank you Magic Flight!

I think its time to put my iolite on ebay.

CoronaNoLime,

Zot

Vaping Phool
Went to a festival at a local college campus yesterday. Used the LB while sitting in a crowd listening to live music. People walking past, people sitting within 5 feet - none of them had a clue. I watched people as my wife used it; even if they looked directly at her while she was using the LB, their gazes just slid right on by.

I was even able to reload unobtrusively. Love the box!

Zot,

anarki66

I just got my LB yesterday. Got it in 3 days from puffitup.com and got serial number 34xxxx. Ive used it a couple times and needless to say...this shit is pro. vapor is wayy smoother than smoking and the high is different in that you dont feel slugish. Thanks magic-flight for this great invention. I would reccomend this thing to anyone looking to get a cheap means of vaporizing.

Im looking into buying a better charger and found one that seemd to fit my budget. I was wondering if somone could give me some feedback on the discription of this thing?

DISCRIPTION:
Intelligent battery charger Unlike most other "dumb fast battery chargers", you can safely rapid charge your AA, AAA, Nickel Metal Hydride and NiCD rechargeable batteries regardless of capacity! The microprocessor checks the voltage (-V and +V ), and terminates the charging process and then switches to trickle charge automatically. This is denoted when the charge LED turns from Red to Green. With the ALLTEK AT-1268 PRO's intelligent microprocessor design, your batteries will be at their peak performance at all times. The AT-1268 PRO charger uses a pulse charging technique, which will provide a PWM constant pulse current during the various charging stages and keeps your batteries cooler during the charging process. Charge time varies with the size, capacity, and charge state of the batteries when put into the charger. However as an example 1600 mAh batteries will charge in about 130 minutes when fully discharged.
Battery memory refresh The added memory refresh capability of the AT-1268 PRO will help maintain your rechargeable batteries best performance each time your batteries are charged and prevent them from developing any memory problems, simply by placing the yellow slide switch to the "REFRESH" position. The AT1268 pro also has a built in discharge/deep conditioning function can be activated at any time simply with the push of the discharge button ( in addition to the Memory Refresh Switch) and operates while either 2 or 4 batteries are present

is this worth getting? Thanks in advance.

anarki66,

stuey

From the description it seems to do everything you would want it to do.

Personally I have a La Crosse Technology BC-900 which I would highly recommend.

I cant say if the AT-1268 is as good or not, but from the description it seems to do everything the BC-900 does.

stuey,

GreenLeaf

sfld said:
how are you guys cleaning the tubes? i heard someone messed theirs up with alcohol

I might just buy some straws from starbucks lol
I do not use the tube at all and the only way I think I would, would be if I were connecting the MFLB to a bong.

I actually like the vapor and I'd only attach the MFLB to a bong for something different.

GreenLeaf,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
GreenLeaf said:
sfld said:
how are you guys cleaning the tubes? i heard someone messed theirs up with alcohol

I might just buy some straws from starbucks lol
I do not use the tube at all and the only way I think I would, would be if I were connecting the MFLB to a bong.

I actually like the vapor and I'd only attach the MFLB to a bong for something different.
I didn't see this earlier sfld, or i would have posted. All you have to do is dip the tip of a pipe cleaner (the first inch) in some alcohol and push it through the stem. The part of the pipe cleaner that hasn't been dipped dries the stem. Squeaky clean. ;)

momofthegoons,

anarki66

stuey said:

I cant say if the AT-1268 is as good or not, but from the description it seems to do everything the BC-900 does.
thanks for the feedback.
im gonna have to get this one for now but that la crosse looks nice!

anarki66,

Panzerkampf

So I got the Sanyo Eneloop 4xAA 2000mAh Pre-Charged NiMH Rechargeable Batteries

They Don't work... no light or anything, it said pre-charged and they didnt work, went back and charged them, still don't work.

They seem to be larger and heavier than the default sanyo ones(without the labelling on them) but they should be the exact same model, yet there's no light which emits when I try inserting any of the 4 batteries.

And they all work on my camera...

Panzerkampf,

Qbit

cannabanana
Panzerkampf said:
So I got the Sanyo Eneloop 4xAA 2000mAh Pre-Charged NiMH Rechargeable Batteries

They Don't work... no light or anything, it said pre-charged and they didnt work, went back and charged them, still don't work.

They seem to be larger and heavier than the default sanyo ones(without the labelling on them) but they should be the exact same model, yet there's no light which emits when I try inserting any of the 4 batteries.

And they all work on my camera...
Erm, did you remove the labelling? You have to do that - the batteries won't work in your LB with the covers still on. And once you remove them, don't put them in your camera, or anything else.

Qbit,

dudu0069

i realized i had these duracell batteries lying around they are white top made in Japan they are repackaged eneloops. I wanted to see if i would be able to remove the wrapper and it was extremely easy to peel it off but left a very sticky residue which i wiped off with isopropyl alcohol. I have a 4 aa nimh eneloop charger and a 9 bay aa/aaa nimh smart charger with independent channel for each bay. I will update once i receive my FB as to how the duracells worked out. You can get them from amazon and save 15% off with subscribe and save and amazon had a $2 off coupon i ended up paying $6.61 shipped with free 2 day with amazon prime for a pack of 4 eneloops.

http://www.amazon.com/Duracell-Char...1?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1273469076&sr=1-1

CIMG0042.jpg

CIMG0041.jpg

CIMG0040.jpg

CIMG0038.jpg

CIMG0037.jpg

CIMG0034.jpg

CIMG0032.jpg

CIMG0033.jpg

dudu0069,

stuey

anarki66 said:
stuey said:

thanks for the feedback.
im gonna have to get this one for now but that la crosse looks nice!
Id also think about getting a fast charger (in addition to the regular charger)

I just bought one of these

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Uniross-Pos...?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1273526347&sr=8-10

Fast chargers are not good for your batteries but remember your other charger is able to refresh your batteries.

I think fast chargers are useful if you decide to have a session with friends or for whatever reason find yourself in a hurry without charged batteries.

Its not a substitute for the smart charger, but its something that works well in addition.

Also this comes with a car adapter, for some reason smart chargers don't seem to come with car adapters.

stuey,

runner

Basshead
Well I received my box today and even after reading about and seeing pictures of how small it is, I was not prepared.
I am sure this has been asked before, but how long did you guys charge the batteries the first time? The led in the charger keeps turning off after about 15 minute periods, but it has been only about 4 hours of charging so far.

runner,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
The charger that comes with the LB charges in 4 hours. Depending on where you got your LB from the may have come charged already. The light goes off when they are fully charged, so looks like you are good to go. ;)

momofthegoons,

runner

Basshead
Wish it were so :/. I just put a battery in and nothing happened. I'll let it charge a bit more...

runner,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
runner said:
Wish it were so :/. I just put a battery in and nothing happened. I'll let it charge a bit more...
So, you aren't seeing any vapor in the stem and the little led inside your box isn't lighting when you engage the battery?

momofthegoons,

runner

Basshead
Correct. As I said the charger's LED turns off at 15 minutes or so, but when I remove the batteries and place them back in they continue charging again, stopping after another 15 minutes or so.

runner,
Top Bottom