BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
I gotta thank you two for these videos because as some might have detected, nothing pushes my hot button like someone claiming that the LB can't make clouds.

Well, you can certainly point them to the video, use it, etc. And if I have to (cough, Stu, cough) I'll make one showing the whole vape, whip and MFLB. I just don't have a lot of options to film (bad lighting) and my small workbench, with the box from my LED light, is the best setup. Not the ideal wide angle/inclusive shooting angle. :D

I was going thru my whip remnants and found a 17" one, versus the 24" I was using. It actually made quite a bit of difference. That's when I started getting those milk shots. Before that, I could barely fog it up. Though, changing the whip length, required a new draw... as I was just spinning the load in the trench. Dropped my draw rate slightly and *POOF* those beautiful clouds you see, were the result.

I'll make another one, when I get my SSFG rig.

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
Thanks Stu and pakalolo. I feel better about the darkness of my ABV now. The PA definitely sounds worth it. Gonna have to save up for it, but I certainly will get it.
Oh man, yeah... the PA is the second best investment I've made in terms of my medicating, the first being my box :p

BigDaddy, that whip thing you saw in the video wasn't actually all whip. It's just a 2" piece of the whip that I cut off and attached a shorty stem to it so that I can just push it slightly into my downstem and get a free waterpipe adapter :brow: Seems to work really well.

By the way, uh... I went to the clinic today, got some new stuff to toy around with (J-1 and Blue Dream), also got a freebie of Herijuana... of which I decided to take a video of me vaping. I think I got a little cloudier going with my short whip piece ;) Might not be the prettiest sales girl, but...

Excuse the cough at the end, this was the last rip of a loooong night.

u bwade wunner

thanks to BdV and his humongous heady hits,I ve been having a thorough :D play with my box and PA/WA and launching Flights all day.I found an excellent addition to any astronauts kit -a must have!

3tb_120525115933h7r2227494.jpg

I have used the plastic right angled versions of these over the last year but the aluminium one pictured here is a sturdier version of the plastic type.Its pretty cool to hold.You press a rubber button in the handle to turn it on and you shake/wiggle it during use like you would a pencil between your e thumb and index fingers.that tosses youre meds through the 3 sharp blades and gives you perfect powdered meds after 20 seconds or so.Just throw a trench worth you ve mulced in a 2 or 4 piece grinder into this for 20 seconds or so and you end up perfect powdered meds and really sweet clouds afterwards:D .Its all about surface area.it seems to dislodge pollen too which clumps inside the box as the trench heats up.unusual to see that from a grind for me anyway

Like BDV says a finer grind is better for the box.

these are available on ebay under electric grinder.

I can t remember enjoying my Box so much.cloud after cloud .Sweet nirvana thanks to the fine grind from this thing.Ive always known you 've needed very fine meds for the box but never knew how to get them until now.even my MF specific nano grinder doesn t work as well as this.

have a play and see what you think.I was shocked how well the MFLB WA/PA works after you ve achieved the right powdery grind with this thing.
my current meds are pretty dry....I have found, grinding meds in this with no pre grind in say a space case or mulcher,it tends to jam up.much better for secondary grind.motor won't tear big chunks apart I ve found.
As i said earlier perfect for a launch box kit.any other vapes I'm happy just to use a 4 piece.Log Eq etc.

DcTokeMan

VapinBlackGuy<~~~Rare
dude, i have the same electric grinder. i got the blue one from a little shop in Atlantic City for 10 bucks. that little bastard is a beast. best keif collector i have ever had or seen. its amazing

DcTokeMan,

poonman

dude, i have the same electric grinder. i got the blue one from a little shop in Atlantic City for 10 bucks. that little bastard is a beast. best keif collector i have ever had or seen. its amazing

Very nice ,
I only wish it would take AA batteries instead of AAA .
But with 3 AAA batteries , it probably still has some good grinding power .
O well , more batteries to buy :)

poonman,

Seek

Apprentice Daydreamer
Yes it is. The source for PA accepts 110-220ACV and makes 12DCV which is for the PA. Also they add reduction to EU shaped plug. My PA works.

Seek,
Reactions: OF

u bwade wunner

Hello friends. I have one question..... but i did not understand? Launch Box Power Adapter (PA) is compatible with European electrical 220v? Website of mflb I not understand. thanks :)
Yup On 220-240V the PA works fine.

if you do decide to buy make sure for $7 you pick up one of these too so you can use youre PA in a cigarette lighter socket.:).you can also use both adapter leads to power youre underdog or Hi or even crz logs while mobile or at home.they work really well:tup:

u bwade wunner

for on the go I'd maybe look at the aquavape.you can carry it in youre pocket and it wont spill.Its I believe a bitch to clean but for on the go it s gonna fit in a jacket pocket with your e box.
pa290079.jpg

they come in two sizes.pick the smaller one.details of this pic and thread specific here.It mentions in the thread it slides onto a piece of magic flight stem then your e good to go.Sweet:)

otherwise maybe a WA from magic flight that allows you to hook up your e box to any 14mm glass.

banana_republic

Got a new Box :) a couple weeks ago, heres a photo (...)
Cheers Magic Flight passengers :cheers:

Thanks! It seems everybody around here loves photos, don't we?

Here's some recent flight on my side:
IMG_7617.jpg

You kids don't try this at home :D

As my usage and learning went on, I've now set my personal preference on no stem (native). My advice for friends willig to try it is to keep the tip of your tongue next to the entrance of your mouth feeling the hot air (and vapor) coming. Today I was with 3 other friends on a car sharing the box to agree it is not a party vape, definately. It worked indeed for the 4 of us.

Cheers!

Titamius

Developing Connoisseur & Vaporist
Ive had my box since march, and I love it! It is my second vape after my EQ, and when i got it I loved not having to be paranoid about bringing the EQ places. It'll never be my daily driver or anything, but I can see myself alway using it still, even if I had another portable. Of course theres the stealth, but the other thing I love is I can load a full trench, half a trench or enough for one hit and it still works regardless. Its also great for pure keif imo, it doesnt seem to really gunk up the screen like some would think.

Titamius,
Reactions: al bundy

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
Thanks! It seems everybody around here loves photos, don't we?

Here's some recent flight on my side:

You kids don't try this at home :D

As my usage and learning went on, I've now set my personal preference on no stem (native). My advice for friends willig to try it is to keep the tip of your tongue next to the entrance of your mouth feeling the hot air (and vapor) coming. Today I was with 3 other friends on a car sharing the box to agree it is not a party vape, definately. It worked indeed for the 4 of us.

Cheers!

Yes, Banana... we certainly are a visually-tuned group. I think it goes along with our fascination with vapor. Who here, really doesn't enjoy watching a nice milky vapor hit? Its nothing like smoke and the way it moves. I think vapor looks elegant, lacking for a better descriptive word. Smoke is brutally torched and snapped down the bowl, after full combustion (proper bong technique). Vapor dances to your lips.

However, I must note the irony, in the "not a party vape", getting 4 dudes vaked off their asses. :cool:

BigDaddyVapor,

Nycdeisel

Yes, Banana... we certainly are a visually-tuned group. I think it goes along with our fascination with vapor Who here, really doesn't enjoy watching a nice milky vapor hit? Its nothing like smoke and the way it moves. I think vapor looks elegant, lacking for a better descriptive word. Smoke is brutally torched and snapped down the bowl, after full combustion (proper bong technique). Vapor dances to your lips.

However, I must note the irony, in the "not a party vape", getting 4 dudes vaked off their asses. :cool:

Very well said about the vapor, big daddy!

and my thoughts exactly on "not a party vape" post :p

cheers once again, vaporists! :D

banana_republic

Yes, Banana... we certainly are a visually-tuned group. I think it goes along with our fascination with vapor. Who here, really doesn't enjoy watching a nice milky vapor hit? Its nothing like smoke and the way it moves. I think vapor looks elegant, lacking for a better descriptive word. Smoke is brutally torched and snapped down the bowl, after full combustion (proper bong technique). Vapor dances to your lips.

I love photography, most than just 'simple video or image capturing', although I have already seen a lot of awesome videos over here. You guys deserve our gratitude for such helpful, funny and pleasant to be part of community!

The irony is that after hearing my friends complain so much "I can't feel it, It is not working, can we roll a joint instead?...", in the end I could hear all of them "Wow man, are you fucking high as I am? Let's stop for some chocolate ice cream...", that was pretty funny!

Now some little doubt. I noticed that the freshly charged batteries display 1.4V on my multimeter, is that ok? How can you verify a battery is charged or not, metering its voltage is correct? Is 1.5V achievable?

Cheers!

al bundy

Vaporist
I love photography, most than just 'simple video or image capturing', although I have already seen a lot of awesome videos over here. You guys deserve our gratitude for such helpful, funny and pleasant to be part of community!

The irony is that after hearing my friends complain so much "I can't feel it, It is not working, can we roll a joint instead?...", in the end I could hear all of them "Wow man, are you fucking high as I am? Let's stop for some chocolate ice cream...", that was pretty funny!

Now some little doubt. I noticed that the freshly charged batteries display 1.4V on my multimeter, is that ok? How can you verify a battery is charged or not, metering its voltage is correct? Is 1.5V achievable?

Cheers!

i also get 1.40=1.42 on volt meter with either battery 2400/2700.

OF

I too agree, this is quite normal. To ensure fully charged conditions NiMH batteries are basically overcharged. The 'nominal 1.24 Volts' is exceeded until they run out of the chemicals at one plate (I forget which right now) which actually causes a tiny (I mean like .030 Volts) drop in voltage and a rapid rise in temperature (which are the actual 'end of charge' indicators for the charger). Any battery 'hot off the charger' will read a little high. Some of that should disappear with 15 or so seconds driving the box.

To accurately measure these guys you really need to put a load on them at the same time you measure the voltage. Not to worry, if it's working it's working.

BTW, I think I know your friends....... Doubters.

OF

banana_republic

Hey al bundy & OF, thanks a lot for the tips on battery charges and checking voltages. I was thinking about 1.5V for the fully charged ones, you made me realize that's something impossible to achieve....
BTW, I think I know your friends....... Doubters.

OF

Yes, I believe other people over here have already been through quite similar stories, specially when dealing with 1st time vaporists and some "micro hit" vaporizer. How come people doubt vapor power? ;)

Cheers!

OF

Hey al bundy & OF, thanks a lot for the tips on battery charges and checking voltages. I was thinking about 1.5V for the fully charged ones, you made me realize that's something impossible to achieve....

Yes, I believe other people over here have already been through quite similar stories, specially when dealing with 1st time vaporists and some "micro hit" vaporizer. How come people doubt vapor power? ;)

You're very welcome. FWIW if you ever see much more than 1.40 you're probably holding a damaged battery and own a charger no longer your friend.

As to why the non believers ignore the power and cling to their primitive ways, ignorance is the only reason I know. It therefore becomes our moral responsibility to bring light to that dark wilderness. Right?

In a better world, vape costs would be tax deductible for educational purposes even in non medical states....

Carry on. You've got your assignment for the day, convert the blazers.....where ever you find them.

OF

Top Bottom