OF

I already have a la crosse bc9009 battery charger/conditioner, which I hope'll get me some extra mileage out of them.

While I have a somewhat different type (Maha something...) I'm confident they are a real benefit. The way we hammer these poor little guys they need every advantage we can give them to make it to puberty, let alone middle age......

OF

OF,

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
So, good news! Just got a confirmation email for my power adapter!

And, bad news.

My dumb ass decided to use the autofill feature, and it filled in CA for my town! But it -did- get the zip code right... sent them an email, but I hope it makes it to them before the order ships out and doesn't actually go anywhere :doh:

Quetzalcoatl,

Nick Brand

Bud Vaporer
MFLB arrived today. Glass pipe, little silver ball to help keep lid shut, so I guess it's the latest model. Not bad for $68 delivered from amazon. Got 4 additional batts too, and they're all (6 total) getting a full charge before I start ye olde learning curve. cheers

Quetzalcoatl

MFLB arrived today. Glass pipe, little silver ball to help keep lid shut, so I guess it's the latest model. Not bad for $68 delivered from amazon. Got 4 additional batts too, and they're all (6 total) getting a full charge before I start ye olde learning curve. cheers

FINE

GRIND

That is all. Have fun. Milking my piece before I go outside and get some work done B)

poonman

MagicFlight has the
"WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER " !!!
As stated earlier ;
I'd summited my warranty claim on 06/25/12 . ( Plus 3 e-mails )
I have yet to hear back from them ! ( besides their generic auto-reply )
My serial # was valid , otherwise , you can't continue on with your warranty claim .

WTF !!!

poonman,

OF

MagicFlight has the
As stated earlier ;
My serial # was valid , otherwise , you can't continue on with your warranty claim .

WTF !!!

Very interesting. Hundreds of raves about the service and this single "WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER "?

Why is that do you suppose? Why would one customer be consciously singled out?

OF

OF,

WatTyler

Revolting Peasant
MagicFlight has the
As stated earlier ;

WTF !!!
Try sending Big Daddy Vapor a PM. He most graciously offered to try to help solve any such issues for members with his direct line to mission control.

http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/the-magic-flight-box.750/page-692#post-246684

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
Thank you for the offer BDV ,
Like you said , it's the weekend now , let's just enjoy it .
Maybe I'd let my impatience get the best of me .
I'll definitely e-mail you next week , if need be .

Happy Canabizing :)

MagicFlight has the
As stated earlier ;

WTF !!!

So, why didn't you just hit me up and say something? I'll try and get some attention, but calling them "worst customer service ever" wouldn't light a fire under my ass, ya know?

EDIT: Hope they can get to you soon. I've let 'em know.

BigDaddyVapor,
Reactions: OF

Quetzalcoatl

MagicFlight has the
As stated earlier ;

WTF !!!
Odd, I ordered a power adapter a few nights ago and totally fucked up on the address. Updated it, sent them an email immediately, and I had a confirmation response within two hours of them opening the next day. Check your spam folder? Sometimes my emails get caught in the spam filter even after I've received messages from that person before. Granted, I haven't had to warranty my box yet, but they've always gotten back to me promptly :shrug:

OF

Check your spam folder? Sometimes my emails get caught in the spam filter even after I've received messages from that person before.

Excellent suggestion. Now that you mention it I had just such a problem with my replacement password on this forum. The updates were ending up there while all the rest (including the nice Mod trying to help me) came trough just fine.

Perhaps a phone call is in order? For sure this doesn't sound like the MF folks most of us know.....

OF

OF,
Reactions: Vicki

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
Perhaps a phone call is in order? For sure this doesn't sound like the MF folks most of us know.....
OF

That's what I would do, and you're right. It does not sound like the Magic Flight CS I've seen over the years.

Vicki,

Quetzalcoatl

And speak of the devil, look what showed up in my inbox today...

This is your tracking # for your recent order: {beep boop deleted} You should receive your package within 3-4 business days. You may track your order through USPS. Please allow a few hours from this notification to check tracking as your package makes its way to the post office. We appreciate your patience. Love, Your Magic Flight Family

I seriously hope it ends up here tomorrow! I -do- only live like 40 miles from downtown SD... maybe tomorrow, with a better chance of Monday. The worst part of ordering things online is the wait :/

Depressing edit: I saw a box on my bed just now, it was the OTHER stuff I ordered mere minutes before pulling the trigger. SHAME ON YOU NEWEGG

Quetzalcoatl,
Reactions: OF

axilleus

Believe is Life!
hello guys. I have a problem. use my mflb but it always irritated my palate. Because? I love my mflb! Thanks to all

axilleus,

axilleus

Believe is Life!
Hi!
The physical palate (roof of my mouth) irritated.

I don't Too hot, or taste nasty, but always irritate my palate next day to use Mflb.

I Use medium stem acrilic. ..

I watched many videos for use mflb. It works great but irritate the palate forever! I use marijuana with thc 16/18%

axilleus,

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
Hmmm... You know, a trick I always use when the heat bothers me (I like to use a shorty stem, when using batteries). Ugh, can't remember *who suggested it, but it works.

While drawing on the MFLB, stick the tip of your tongue up against the roof of your mouth. Don't flatten the tongue, just curl it up, until the tip touches. It will remove any sensation of heat, makes your pulls a lot smoother and maybe... might help with your palate. If you're wondering, it diverts the vapor around the sides of your tongue, instead of over it and palate.

EDIT: HA! It was *Seek!

BigDaddyVapor,

axilleus

Believe is Life!
thanks for your advice. I'll try try your method! if I used a long stem? What do you think? thanks

never have tried it with bong water. the bong can help?

axilleus,

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
Stems probably won't make a difference, with that kind of irritation. Your best bet, would be with a glass water piece, yes. Its my preferred method.

Oh, before you incur the wrath of the mods (trust me... I'm one of the worst)... try not to double-post, if can be avoided. You can edit your posts, for several hours after. At the bottom left corner of your post box, will be a little text "Edit" link. Use that, to combine one after the other posts.

Edit: looks something like this.
BigDaddyVapor, 14 minutes ago Edit Report

BigDaddyVapor,

axilleus

Believe is Life!
Stems probably won't make a difference, with that kind of irritation. Your best bet, would be with a glass water piece, yes. Its my preferred method.

Oh, before you incur the wrath of the mods (trust me... I'm one of the worst)... try not to double-post, if can be avoided. You can edit your posts, for several hours after. At the bottom left corner of your post box, will be a little text "Edit" link. Use that, to combine one after the other posts.

Edit: looks something like this.
BigDaddyVapor, 14 minutes ago Edit Report

BigDaddy, thank thank thank! sorry for my errors, i'm new member.. ;) by by from Italy :)

Quetzalcoatl

BigDaddy, thank thank thank! sorry for my errors, i'm new member.. ;) by by from Italy :)
Welcome! I don't have an explanation for your mouth issue... however I also recommend you look into a water pipe. I have one and I can barely even feel the hits going in when I have ice and water in it. I can even take massive hits! :D

Guys, you know what my favorite three words are?

OUT FOR DELIVERY!!!!!

Quetzalcoatl,

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member

Your advice is good (tongue and/or water filtration) but this part isn't correct. A stem concentrates the vapour flow and can increase irritation when it hits the roof of the mouth.

axilleus: You can also try hitting the Box without a stem (native we call it).

pakalolo,

axilleus

Believe is Life!
thanks guys for the welcome! I read fuckcombustion and i think the best forum ! I learned a lot from all of you!

Bong water .....go! :)

axilleus,

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
Your advice is good (tongue and/or water filtration) but this part isn't correct. A stem concentrates the vapour flow and can increase irritation when it hits the roof of the mouth.

axilleus: You can also try hitting the Box without a stem (native we call it).

Sorry, wasn't clear. I meant the length of stem probably wouldn't matter to him. It sounds like he's going to have irritation, regardless. That's why I thought the tongue trick might work. Been up all night and brain is working on, I dunno.

Why I'm gonna go crash and kitty sit this pitiful kitten some more. Eh, he's fuzzy and cute.

BigDaddyVapor,

ckannaSr

I Use medium stem acrilic. ..

I watched many videos for use mflb. It works great but irritate the palate forever! I use marijuana with thc 16/18%

I resisted "native" at first and had similar experience. I "made" myself learn native (kicking and screaming, I was) but you just need practice (oh darn, it's time to pick up the LB again but I'm just practicing). I don't do anything but native these days. Also, when you draw in pay close attention to everything you feel happening in your mouth till you know when to stop the draw without overdoing it. Good Luck

ckannaSr,
Top Bottom