1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.

The Magic-Flight Box

Discussion in 'Portable Vaporizers' started by magicflight, May 16, 2009.

1. TheHerbalReview

TheHerbalReview @TheHerbalReview

Combustion is definitely possible with the new batteries. It's not too hard to monitor your herbs, so it's nothing major to worry about.

Really diggin' that VapeCase, nice pickup! I think one of these might be in my near-future purchases for my Solo :tup:

Amsterdam, ShipDit and Vicki like this.
  2. ShipDit

ShipDit 1%

Cool,I like to run hot. I also want to be able to get to combustion temps. Not that I like to combust but as my dad always taught me "You never really know where the edge is until you walk off it".

3. Vicki

Vicki The Bionic Woman

I've been waiting for Magic Flight to announce this so I could jump on it. My order has already been placed for a pair of the stronger batteries. :)

morninglight likes this.
  4. smokie

smokie Well-Known Member

Do these new batteries last longer? More than one trench? Thanks

5. Vicki

Vicki The Bionic Woman

Yes, they do. :)

morninglight likes this.
  6. smokie

smokie Well-Known Member

Thanks for fast reply, I have a pair but haven't used them as use the pa. might have to stick them on charge and try them out

Vicki likes this.
  7. Notaek

Notaek Well-Known Member

so if we order just the batteries on your retail store they will be the new ones? just double checking :p

Vicki likes this.
  8. magicflight

magicflight Manufacturer Manufacturer

Yes, that is correct

axakal and Quetzalcoatl like this.
  9. thunderfunk

thunderfunk Member

How can you tell if you got the new ones or old ones?

Bought my walnut MFLB about 2 months ago from puffitup.com does that mean I have the good ones? (Haven't used the batteries since I got the PA anyway so it doesn't matter that much)

10. Ano

Ano FC Lover

To my understanding, the new ones have the MFLB logo on them (or at least on their caps).

Vicki and OF like this.
  11. OF

OF Well-Known Member

And they have the logo engraved on the negative end.

OF

Vicki and Quetzalcoatl like this.
  12. skippy

skippy Well-Known Member

How much are the new batteries?
    Also, have I got it right that these batteries are stronger, like the powerex 2700, but also last a few days after charging? Because that is the only thing wrong with the powerex, they lose their charge far to quickly.

13. Quetzalcoatl

Quetzalcoatl SPACE GOD 宇宙

$9.95 for 2.

Vicki likes this.
  14. Vapodudule

Vapodudule Well-Known Member

Are the new batteries labelled with the code HL- AAN2200 1251 - LX? I have a few like those where there is the MF logo on the bottom and on the caps.

These batteries are awsome! (like your products and services so far)

b0 and Quetzalcoatl like this.
  15. Quetzalcoatl

Mine are plain except for the MF logo on the bottom. I told them a few times that these were the batteries I wish they had started shipping with. People complain about battery life with the other ones. These are better.

Vicki and ShipDit like this.
  16. OF

OF Well-Known Member

For sure they are better, the best possible with available technology probably, but I don't think that will slow the complaining down enough so a body'd notice.......

OF

Quetzalcoatl, RUDE BOY, Vicki and 2 others like this.
  17. b0

b0 Vapor powered

Yep, that are the new ones.

18. ShipDit

ShipDit 1%

Will they be offered in any new colors? Since they are putting the MF logo on both ends a new charger will be needed.
    Also with the logos there will Be electricity leaks. Seems like someone rushed into production don't you think?
    It's so obvious why they rushed production,MF is in danger of losing market share to the Dragon.
    Sorry,I couldn't resist,it's Sarcasm Saturday!:)

19. vii

vii Well-Known Member

the logo is only on the negative end.i been using these batteries for about three months straight because my pa wasn't working well.i find with the new batteries i can get a full days worth with one battery compare to the previous stock batteries maybe two trenches.the standard charger does great job.i just received my warranty placed pa and compared it to the new logo fully charged.it about 70% of full power on pa.also i like to thank mflb for the great customer service for my pa replacement.it took about two weeks to get my new one.i forgot how great the power adapter is to use.during these three months using just the logo batteries i have truly enjoyed using the box how it was attend. i never worried if i had enough juice to get threw the day.i hate to say it but i now prefer using the batteries over the pa.just for portability and conveniences.

axakal, Entheogenesis and ehakim like this.
  20. RUDE BOY

RUDE BOY Space is the Place

Just placed my order for a few new batteries . when I got my box back from loan I only had Two pairs 1 from the palm and my original pair that came with the LB, it's taking at least 2 batteries per trench . the new batteries sound great but right now even a fresh set of the older ones would be nice.

EveryDayAmnesiac, ataxian and OF like this.
  21. thunderfunk

thunderfunk Member

Has anyone here pulled out the foam ring on the inside? Does it work better without it? Does it void the warranty with MF?

Vicki likes this.
  22. Stu

Stu Maconheiro Staff Member

It's made to be removable and easily replaceable. I prefer it out, but some like it in.

:peace:

OF likes this.
  23. poonman

poonman Well-Known Member

What's the easiest way to remove it and put it back Stu ?

24. Stu

Stu Maconheiro Staff Member

A small flathead screwdriver works well.

:peace:

Quetzalcoatl and poonman like this.
  25. Quetzalcoatl

Any small stick will do. I've used the caps from pens, toothpicks, my dabber tools, etc. It's not glued it or anything, just sits in there. To put it back in I just push it in with my pinky (since it fits in somewhat haha) and then use the battery to set it. You might need the poker thing to set it in but it's not hard. I leave mine in after I forgot two different times that I had removed it and ruined a few trenches. I'm way too used to just releasing pressure on the battery to turn it off to make a change like that.

poonman likes this.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors