VisiblyVaped

I don't know. I certainly wasn't expecting those new grinders. I just want to buy one of the exotics before they go bye again. Might have to wait until the next run. Though, at that point... its really form. I like form... but function is most important. I don't think the exotics vape any different. ???

I've got the PA, WPA, 4 new Imedion 2400s. Do I need more? With the MFLB, HI and a VB? Naw. But, like most here... that list typically grows, the more time we spend around here.
What's the WPA? The grinders look sweet but i got a bunch of good ones....
Ill end up buying more vapes soon enough, they're addictive to have

VisiblyVaped,
What's the WPA? The grinders look sweet but i got a bunch of good ones....
Ill end up buying more vapes soon enough, they're addictive to have

Water pipe adapter.

440-wpa.jpg

kingofnull,

VisiblyVaped

Didn't put the acronym together, knew about that. Thank you sir.

Sidenote - BDV's sig and 5 min of google make me want an eclipse. Not sure why...
Good think I'm not impulse buying

Anyways, back to mflb stuff

VisiblyVaped,

VisiblyVaped

Reiterating my question about battery charger suggestions...
I dont know anything about the different options and its not answering your question but if you dont have it the Power Adapter is literally a night/day difference and worth every penny thus far

VisiblyVaped,

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
Picked up a quarter today with a free one of "Blue Bubba." It's pretty alright for a freebie. Anyways, the reason I mention it is because... I used the coffee grinder! I actually did end up using the 2 piece Space Case to grind a few trenches' worth, something that is a bit more time consuming with the coffee grinder. It handled 4g's of Earth OG quite well. Anyways, high res pictures and I don't wanna stretch some screens here or lag down the internet uploading them but here's the album http://imgur.com/a/CNpGT

I used the little lens from a cheapo laser pointer. Undid the tip, unscrewed the piece that held it down, and secured it with a twist tie like the ones you get in the produce section of the grocery store.

omgomghax

Does anyone have a video of the hits on the mflb with a fully charged battery verses the pa? I'm interested in seeing the different amount of vapor production

omgomghax,

NateHevens

Rises, The Dark Knight
I dont know anything about the different options and its not answering your question but if you dont have it the Power Adapter is literally a night/day difference and worth every penny thus far

I'm saving up for the PA already. Batteries are still useful for on-the-go vaping, however. ;)

I've heard, this is a good charger. I know at least a few people own it. The price is a good price.

I'm still using the MF charger a year later. It does the job. But, if/when I'm going to buy one... I hope this one is still available.

LaCrosse Tech BC-700 Alpha Power Battery Charger

That looks really nice...

Wow... so does this one...

Hm... decisions decisions...

On a different note... I see people talking about using coffee grinders...

a) How much should you grind at one time?

b) I know there's going to b a difference between grinding herb and grinding coffee (and obviously you don't use the same one for both...?), but what is that difference, exactly? Shorter time, or what?

c) How do you clean the coffee grinder to get out kief and stuff... or otherwise to just clean it if kief is not retrievable?

NateHevens,

OF

On a different note... I see people talking about using coffee grinders...

a) How much should you grind at one time?

b) I know there's going to b a difference between grinding herb and grinding coffee (and obviously you don't use the same one for both...?), but what is that difference, exactly? Shorter time, or what?

c) How do you clean the coffee grinder to get out kief and stuff... or otherwise to just clean it if kief is not retrievable?

A) It depends a bit on the grinder I'd guess. I do a couple grams at a time. You can do more or less. Even a fraction of a gram will fly around inside and get hit by the blades. 1/8 ounce at a time works fine in mine as well.

B) I don't grind (or drink) coffee but you grind until it's fine enough. Maybe 10 or 15 seconds on average? You watch it happen (stopping of course) through the cover. It's hard to overgrind.

C) I find it very easy to brush it out with a fairly wide artist's brush. As long as it's not too wet going in (dry it first). Kief collects on the lid of mine automatically. Sometimes I brush it off into a separate container, sometimes I combine it back in. In either event, it doesn't take half a minute to brush it out down to the last few mg of material.

FWIW this is the one I use:
http://www.amazon.com/Proctor-Silex...qid=1347037460&sr=8-2&keywords=coffee+grinder

Good quality, low price and the flat window section of the lid makes it easy to clearly see what's going on inside.

OF

OF,

poonman

So my replacement LB and the PA arrived yesterday .:tup:
Now I know why you people call it the Game-changer .

Would have posted sooner but , you know , been a little preoccupied .
It has been a difficult month of following this thread , without being able to use one .
So maybe I was making up for lost time with my LB .

My new LB is the " click lid " one , and the trench screen is a light copper-ish color .
Unlike the one I was recently looking at in my LHS . That one was not the click lid and it was the
" traditional " SS color . If anyone can verify ?
It seems to have better conduction , even with using the batteries .

Quick question ;
With using the PA , the 8 to 12 second contact rule , does not apply anymore ?
Meaning , on the lower temp. setting , you can keep contact for 20 to 30 seconds ?
Especially on a fresh trench .
And the higher temp. setting , 4 or 5 seconds only ?
At least it has been , for this novice PA user .

Initially , I wanted to vape as much of the load with the LB+PA .
And whatever un-vaped ABV is left , I would finish it off with my Solo at a higher temp. setting .
Well ...the only thing the LB+PA is leaving me is a BIG smile .:)
Sorry my Solo , it looks like you'll be getting your own " Dog-Bowl " from now on .

And Last but NOT least ;
AMAZING CUSTOMER SERVICE .
I'd paid with my CC on 08/31 and it got here in 7 days .

Thank you K and Magic Flight .

So my replacement LB and the PA arrived yesterday .:tup:
Now I know why you people call it the Game-changer .

Would have posted sooner but , you know , been a little preoccupied .
It has been a difficult month of following this thread , without being able to use one .
So maybe I was making up for lost time with my LB .

My new LB is the " click lid " one , and the trench screen is a light copper-ish color .
Unlike the one I was recently looking at in my LHS . That one was not the click lid and it was the
" traditional " SS color . If anyone can verify ?
It seems to have better conduction , even with using the batteries .

Quick question ;
Meaning , on the lower temp. setting , you can keep contact for 20 to 30 seconds ?

Initially , I wanted to vape as much of the load with the LB+PA .
And whatever un-vaped ABV is left , I would finish it off with my Solo at a higher temp. setting .
Well ...the only thing the LB+PA is leaving me is a BIG smile .:)
Sorry my Solo , it looks like you'll be getting your own " Dog-Bowl " from now on .

And Last but NOT least ;
AMAZING CUSTOMER SERVICE .
I'd paid with my CC on 08/31 and it got here in 7 days .

Thank you K and Magic Flight .

What is this brass colour looking screen you are talking about? Mine is grey.

poonman

Yeah , it's a little darker for sure , than the traditional SS color .
I'm not saying , it's made of brass or copper tho .
But def. copper-ish , It's the click lid model also .

I've no complaints .
Just wondering about it myself , that's all .
Maybe an improvement ? Who knows ?

poonman,

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
Quick question ;

The PA can easily reach combustion at the high setting, so you should be even more cautious about keeping the power on if you take it that high. Based on what I've read here, most of us rarely venture much above 50%. If you set the PA low enough, you can hold the button down without fear of combustion. I set mine to about 40% and never worry about how long I keep the power on.

From the brightness of the light, I estimate 40% on my PA is about the same as a stock battery after 10 hits or so. That's because I like low temperature vapour. Except to clean the Box, I've never gone over 50%.

poonman

ok here's some pics .
I hope this works .
magicflight065.jpg

magicflight074.jpg

magicflight052.jpg

magicflight062.jpg

magicflight072.jpg

magicflight076.jpg

Edit ; ooops

[deleted]

Edit 2 ; help , don't know what I did wrong

Edit 3 ; it suppose to show the darker trench screen I was talking about . Yeah this PA is awesome .

mod note: you used URL tags (the link icon) instead of IMG tags (the monitor icon), fixed

poonman,

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
ok here's some pics .
I hope this works .
magicflight065.jpg

magicflight074.jpg

magicflight052.jpg

magicflight062.jpg

magicflight072.jpg

magicflight076.jpg

Edit ; ooops

[deleted]

Edit 2 ; help , don't know what I did wrong

Edit 3 ; it suppose to show the darker trench screen I was talking about . Yeah this PA is awesome .

mod note: you used URL tags (the link icon) instead of IMG tags (the monitor icon), fixed

Where did you get that tiny screen in the trench?

Vicki,

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
I'll go out on a limb here and guess that what you're seeing is discolouration from pre-market testing. The shoulders appear to be the normal SS screen.

pakalolo,
Top Bottom