SmokingElectricity

definitely do not soak the plastic stems in iso because it will ruin them.

i take a small piece of paper towel and dip it in iso. then i push it through the stem with the inside of a bic pen. you can also use a small piece of bud, do same thing and have yourself a gooey treat.

SmokingElectricity,

pinoy

PACQUIAO!!!
Thx for the responses. I didn't want to damage my plastic stem in 151. Will a well resonated stem soaked in 151 fuck me up? I've never used 151 to reclaim thc.

pinoy,

Sip

First post, just wanted to ask if eds tnt stems are worth the $22 that he charges? I've heard good things, but for $22? Not doubting eds stems just wondering how much they improve the experience.

Sip,

OF

If you drink the 151, that should fuck you up :brow:

If you use the stem as a straw you can do it all at the same time. Vitolo pioneered the technique......go figure.

First post, just wanted to ask if eds tnt stems are worth the $22 that he charges? I've heard good things, but for $22? Not doubting eds stems just wondering how much they improve the experience.

Tough call for sure. Real subjective stuff, and money numbers mean different things to different folks as well. I don't generally use stems and tend to break nice stuff like that if it's around so I've never indulged, but guys who's judgment I respect swear by them. My take is if you like pretty stuff and enjoy your box the cost is about the cost of a top shelf gram....which you'll vape up in no time and have nothing but smiles left.....

OF

OF,

X24

Just ordered me a MFLB. Was going to pick one up for 420, but the head shops around here were either too dang busy or overpriced as all heck. Got it off the amazon for $80 with free shipping. Nice deal!

Hope to have an 'in bed vaporizer', a general stealthy way to toke up at random places and something to bring with fishing.

I don't expect it to work nearly as well as my DBV, but if I can get where I want to be with a prepacked trench and a precharged AA, I think I'll love the device.

X24,

J.R.R.Tokin'

Wych Doctor
Manufacturer
Hey slip. I have a bunch of Ed's stems and love em. For me they are much more aesthetically pleasing, have a nicer feel and keep up with the wood/natural feel of the MFLB. I love accessorising and showing my box some love and the custom stems do it very well. Each wood has a subtle after taste and feel which makes having a selection worth it too imo.

If you are after function the acrylic stem performs well, but if you want style it's Ed's stems all the way imo.

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
Just ordered me a MFLB. Was going to pick one up for 420, but the head shops around here were either too dang busy or overpriced as all heck. Got it off the amazon for $80 with free shipping. Nice deal!

Hope to have an 'in bed vaporizer', a general stealthy way to toke up at random places and something to bring with fishing.

I don't expect it to work nearly as well as my DBV, but if I can get where I want to be with a prepacked trench and a precharged AA, I think I'll love the device.
It has a learning curve for sure, there's no doubt about that. There's youtube videos showing you how to do 'microhits' which really help with the experience. Also, do yourself the favor of spending an extra $14 on some Powerex 2700's or Eneloops or something, hell even the power adapter ($60) if you really want to. I bought 4 Powerexes for $14 from Amazon and it basically made me fall in love with my box even more. This damn thing is awesome :bowdown:

Quetzalcoatl,

X24

It has a learning curve for sure, there's no doubt about that. There's youtube videos showing you how to do 'microhits' which really help with the experience. Also, do yourself the favor of spending an extra $14 on some Powerex 2700's or Eneloops or something, hell even the power adapter ($60) if you really want to. I bought 4 Powerexes for $14 from Amazon and it basically made me fall in love with my box even more. This damn thing is awesome :bowdown:

Thanks! I've definitely researched and found technique videos. I also looked into batteries, but I've heard conflicting reports on what the best batteries are. Some say maha 2700, some powerex 2700, some the batteries it comes with. I think I'll stick with the ones they come with for a while.

X24,

J.R.R.Tokin'

Wych Doctor
Manufacturer
@X24. IMO for a new user it's advisable to start with the stock batteries as there will be less chance to combust with their lower power. Also, new boxes can run a bit hotter ime so more powerful batteries are probably not advised in that case.

J.R.R.Tokin',

u bwade wunner

new boxes can run a bit hotter ime

does anyone know why?. there should nt be any deterioration over time? its metal mesh and a battery>unless its resin build up over time affecting performance.:/

just got a new koa box .not allowed use it yet.Its a birthday present:rolleyes: lol
i ll post pictures when its out of quarantine

u bwade wunner,

OF

does anyone know why?. there should nt be any deterioration over time? its metal mesh and a battery>unless its resin build up over time affecting performance.:/

I'll take a guess. As the screen darkens up with use it's emissivity (ability to emit Infrared) goes up. This means it can now 'throw off more heat' through radiation. Conduction and convection should be constant, the only other way to 'get rid' of the heat is radiation.

I agree, there should be no deterioration and I don't believe that's what we have here, it's simply a change in materials that happens fairly quickly and is stable after that, deterioration doesn't usually stop.

OF

OF,

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
It will work as well as you want it to, given you take the time to learn its many techniques and master a few.
Hey BigDaddy, I saw you named your bubbler Chernobyl? That's the name of mine too :lol:

Just dropping by for a quick morning session before I go to bed. Sour Joy is in the box, pretty decent indica despite being the stuff that was on special for cheaper than normal. My first two clouds were about twice the size of this one :ko:

gadabout

I definitly put my mflb to the test! I took it to nelsons ledges 420 fest for the whole weekend. Power inverter.. 4 batteries ..and the charger. Every campsite I went to..ppl were blown away from this small..beautiful box I had. So I used it with many..whom every single one..was all smiles when done! I have ordered 2700s also. Plus hv been trying to place an orderr for the pa..havent been billed yet. Hopefully it went through. But bottom line I love my mflb..and have been reccomending you to all I come in contact with. And if someone can tell me if it Takes awhile to find out about your pa. Thanks everyone..and happy holidays

gadabout,
Reactions: Vicki

OF

And by the way..a a whole week and no combustion!

Congrats Lad. Well done, keep it up. Watch out after a while, though, if you combust without warning it can be brutal. Seriously bad. Nearly enough to drive a guy back to drink and false drugs.

In a few more weeks you'll notice the built up effect of dealing with all the junk you were taking in with the THC is going away....you won't want to go back for love or money I'll bet.

Welcome to the club, now go get two more new members.....

OF

OF,

gadabout

Understood. I have been on ecigs for 2 years now. So this working as good as it does is a bonus for me. i love it. Not as tired and lazy. so im proud to finallY combustion free. Thanks for the input..ppl here are great. Still no reply on the pa..?

gadabout,

OF

Understood. I have been on ecigs for 2 years now. So this working as good as it does is a bonus for me. i love it. Not as tired and lazy. so im proud to finallY combustion free. Thanks for the input..ppl here are great. Still no reply on the pa..?

You're welcome. I passed on the PA issue since I didn't understand "if it Takes awhile to find out about your pa" means. I figured maybe someone sharper than me would pipe up?

If you want to try asking the question again in different words I'll have a lash....

OF

OF,

vorrange

Vapor.wise
I think he is asking if it takes awhile between placing an order for the PA and being billed for it.

I would believe it doesn't but since it is a family business there was some kind of hold up or delay, i am sure they will get back to you soon enough.

Congrats on being combustion free, it takes a lot of discipline to pull it off.

vorrange,

gadabout

Thanks! I didnt know they were a small fam business..makes me feel even better. Im really excited about the pa. Ordered some 2700 batts that should be here tomorpw. Also anxious tp try them too. I always read how much ppl love em. Again..thanks..

gadabout,

skippy

Thanks! I didnt know they were a small fam business..makes me feel even better. Im really excited about the pa. Ordered some 2700 batts that should be here tomorpw. Also anxious tp try them too. I always read how much ppl love em. Again..thanks..
Let us know about the batteries, I'm in the market for some myself too.

skippy,
Top Bottom