zikopera

Hi,
i just registered here to say that I was pleasantly surprised this morning to see the pictures of my mflb bubbler adapter here, I almost thought that I was on the wrong forum:). I think that this just shows how small is the world.

zikopera

Unfortunately this was a one off. It is exactly tailored to accept this particular bubbler I had available at the time I built it. Think of this as just a DIY idea. I built this using just a dremel tool, a chisel and some sanding paper + some spare time.

benny196

How cool is this?!? Welcome to the forum, RandallFloyd and benny 196. Glad to here that you're Magic Flight mates! :D
Ya, I read a lot of the pages on here when I was deciding what vaporizer to get, but I never ended up making an account. Super funny coincidence.

benny196,

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
Unfortunately this was a one off. It is exactly tailored to accept this particular bubbler I had available at the time I built it. Think of this as just a DIY idea. I built this using just a dremel tool, a chisel and some sanding paper + some spare time.
I have a little bubbler that almost isn't worth making a wooden adapter for, but I think I'll give it a try anyways! Welcome to the forums!

What kind of wood did you use?
How much time did it take you to complete?
How's it work?

Thaaaanks :D

Quetzalcoatl

Hey guys, quick question. That stuff that builds up on the rails, is that tar? I figure since that's the spot that would get the hottest... I also top my bowls with kief, usually a good two healthy scoops when I can. Maybe that's it? Does it have any cannabinoid goodies? I am just a little OCD about cleaning my box out every 3-5 days and I'm wondering if this stuff I keep removing is worth keeping with my ABV or not.

Also, might go out today and get some clay and glaze and see if I can figure out some sort of adapter for my box. I'm way way way too jealous of the dude with the wooden bubbler adapter thingy :(

Quetzalcoatl,

Mflbparox

i miss the flight box :( it would give me a certain high that was different and my head just felt like it turned into a ufo and is just floating around going crazy.... good times good times...

Mflbparox,

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
i miss the flight box :( it would give me a certain high that was different and my head just felt like it turned into a ufo and is just floating around going crazy.... good times good times...

What happened to your LB?

Vicki,

Quetzalcoatl

I did it, guys! I'm back! I made an adapter to rig my box and my bubbler together! Pictures incoming...

*dims lights*

So here's the family. As you can see, there's a bit of a size issue that I was facing... I cleaned my lil bubbler Chernobyl up nicely, she smells a bit better.

IJ0FWh.jpg

A closer look at this stroke of ingenuity.

vSZXph.jpg

This wiring job is totally for aesthetic purposes, to give a feeling of marriage between man and nature, steel and earth. Please note that the wiring is for viewing pleasure, and not because the stem I carved cracked in half ;)

YaJO2h.jpg

A perfectly customized fit improves the overall experience while it not sacrificing form or view (because you can't see this part anyways.)

f2nTLh.jpg

And finally... romance.

BgWIMh.jpg

I'll be taking preorders at the beginning of next week :ko:

gadabout

ohh yeaaaa..my power adapter is at the post office!! Any tips from some pa veterans...thanks

gadabout,

gadabout

Thanks..im really excited. Gonna be great to hv a sesh and not worry bout batt. I love my mflb. Now to start lookingg online for a small but cheap bubbler. Sux to be poor..lol.

gadabout,

Quetzalcoatl

Quetzalcoatl,

ThirdGunman

Yep, da kube has been around for a bit. I believe there is already a page discussing it (might try the search function). Magic Flight already knows about it and has already asked them to cease and desist. Pretty sure they won't be dissappearing any time soon. I have also heard that the screen to rod connections do not appear to be connected well. I would stay far away and try not to encourage these sellers by giving them undeserved attention. :2c:

ThirdGunman,

Seek

Apprentice Daydreamer
Hey guys, quick question. That stuff that builds up on the rails, is that tar? I figure since that's the spot that would get the hottest...
It's condensed vapor, but mixed with leave dust (as it is located in the trench). So I would call it hash. These rails are actually the coldest part, that's why it condenses there. The screen is hot, not these rails. They can be only warm (and remain warm further as the screen cools down)

Does it have any cannabinoid goodies?
I think yes, but that part is imo not very worth reclaiming as it is not that clean and it's low mass.

Seek,

Quetzalcoatl

I never really bothered saving it anyways, I'd just leave it in the trench and throw some fresh goodies in there. Now, the oils that build up on the stem... well those are good :rofl:

Quetzalcoatl,

gadabout

Just used my pa for the first time....and I am in love! The temp control makes it so u can turn it down as ur herbs dry out! And no drops in power! And the tiny essential book of wisdom is very cool! Thanks mf!!!

Top Bottom