BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
I just noticed one of the screws on my power adapter "battery" thingy is missing. I have to push the black connector to the battery a little to make the PA give power to the mflb. Should I be concerned?​

I would be and I would look to replace it also. I have a beta box, as most here do... and I've noticed the same thing with the plastic connector and the screws loosening up. I guess I'm just used to maintaining (tightening) it, every once in a while. That, or you could go buy a small bottle of Locktite.

BigDaddyVapor,

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
I would be and I would look to replace it also. I have a beta box, as most here do... and I've noticed the same thing with the plastic connector and the screws loosening up. I guess I'm just used to maintaining (tightening) it, every once in a while. That, or you could go buy a small bottle of Locktite.

Do you mean the hook that's angled to keep the lid on? I've tightened mine by swinging the lid 180 degrees and pressing down on the end that's over the wood, like this:

lbbHK.jpg

As an aside, has anyone ordered any of the herbal products on MF's website? I was browsing the site last night to see how much their rubber bands were for my box (which was the revision right before the click-top ones) and saw those bags on there.

Quetzalcoatl,

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
Do you mean the hook that's angled to keep the lid on? I've tightened mine by swinging the lid 180 degrees and pressing down on the end that's over the wood, like this:

Naw. We're talking about the connection on the PA, from the transformer to the "battery". Its a plastic piece, attached to metal with 2 small screws.

BigDaddyVapor,

Seek

Apprentice Daydreamer
Quetzalcoatl: I've done this few times and it tightens only temporary. In time it will get back to as tight as it was. I think it one will repeat this a lot, inner structure in the wire could break-down so the wire breaks. Well I don't think this could happen to someone, but it's still useless as it doesn't last.

Seek,

Seek

Apprentice Daydreamer
But MFLB need to aim its trench upward so herbs sit in there to work properly. That silicon tube should be longer so you could bend it to proper angle.

ilovebOObs

can i stick my male joint in there?
But MFLB need to aim its trench upward so herbs sit in there to work properly. That silicon tube should be longer so you could bend it to proper angle.

i totally forgot about this, hahaha haven't used the mflb in ages. easy enough to use a whip, man have to find some batteries wonder how this hits with a hydra circ :)

ilovebOObs,

Seek

Apprentice Daydreamer
HydraCirc will let through too much air imo. Even with my tiny bubbler I've shown few pages back with a tiny perc needs really slow draw. So I've cut a small hole (2 milimeters radius) in the tube with which I connect the MFLB to the bubbler so it divides the airflow in the MFLB and I can pull clouds while having comfortable and bubbly airflow.

Seek,
nice adapters boobies, is that the big or the little aqua vape. I want to fit the little aqua vape into the vapman but charlie isn't here to answer that question.

biojuggernaut,

ilovebOObs

can i stick my male joint in there?
nice adapters boobies, is that the big or the little aqua vape. I want to fit the little aqua vape into the vapman but charlie isn't here to answer that question.

It's the small one. With the right tubing and joints there is nothing it can't connect to.

ilovebOObs,

tigermilk

Hey guys! I just wanted to share my favorite way of using the MFLB. Please watch the video and read the description below :)

In this video, I am using my Magic Flight Launch Box with the Power Adapter and Water Pipe Adapter (14mm joints) with an iced 14" ZOB OG Straight Shot and 5 arm diffused downstem. I am vaporizing Jack Herer in this video.

I personally find this to be my favorite method of medicating. With ice, the bong cools the vapor so it feels like you are breathing in cool, refreshing air (without ice, the water still cools the vapor). The bong also allows the vapor to fill the chamber, allowing you to slowly milk and pull a very nice amount of vapor. The taste of the herb is also much more pronounced. The water has absolutely no noticeable effect on the potency of the cannabis, with sativas being even more uplifting and meditative and indicas being incredibly relaxing (especially for insomniacs or people with muscle tension).

I find this to be the most efficient way to do this (applicable to battery use):
1. Set Power Adapter (I prefer it around 50-65%).
2. Line up Magic Flight Launch Box with Water Pipe Adapter and push the vaporizer against the adapter so vapor cannot leak out.
3. Hold down the adapter and heat up the herb for about 1-3 seconds.
4. Start inhaling SLOWLY (faster air will cool the temperature of the heat; draw so that the herbs in the vaporizer are not moving and the water in the bong bubbles shallowly).
5. Keep inhaling for about 5-15 more seconds (or when you are satisfied with the amount of vapor in the bong).
6. Let go of the power adapter button and inhale for 1-3 more seconds to extract remaining vapor in the Magic Flight Launch Box.
7. Remove the vaporizer from the Water Pipe Adapter and either 1) pull with the Water Pipe Adapter in the downstem or 2) remove the Water Pipe Adapter and clear the vapor as if you were smoking a glass-on-glass bong.
8. Shake herbs and center back into trench/bowl of vaporizer.
9. Repeat.
*At ~60% on the Power Adapter or fresh batteries, a bowl will easily give you 4-5 hits before it begins turning black.

I highly recommend this to anybody with an MFLB (or any vaporizer with a whip or attachment you can make/purchase for a bong) should give this a try. I've shown this to many other friends and patients that are blown away by how incredibly, smooth, refreshing, and flavorful the hits are.

Cheers!

tigermilk,

Seek

Apprentice Daydreamer
Have you photoshopped out the serial number or have you void your warranty?

Seek,

OF

Or, in many states, turned it into contraband? Check it out sometime, removing a serial number (even if not required to be there by law as in this case) put there by the maker is a bust. Even if it's yours. It's "prima facie evidence" of stolen property. I know a guy that narrowly avoided arrest in a construction site 'sweep' when he got 'caught' with a drill motor with the number defaced. In the end, they only took his drill (which he'd bought 'used'....).

But if a cop recognizes it and knows it should have a s/n you could get grief even when 'walking tall'. IMO easily and best avoided by not removing the number.

OF

OF,

ThirdGunman

Yeah, just "photoshopped" for forum purposes. The SN is still alive and kick'n it, however I already verified the number with MF in the past so I don't think it would be too big of a problem if I wanted to burn that area also.

ThirdGunman,

Seek

Apprentice Daydreamer
Only knowing the number could not be enough. I think you have to send photo of it if you want replacement.

Seek,
First time poster, if this is not suppose to be here very sorry or already asked. My mflb stem that I have recently bought is accumulating what some would call "stem honey". Suppose I take a q-tip and and clean it. Is it safe to vaporize cotton and will the stem honey get me high. Thank you for reading. DOC

Doctor Rajiv,

420poak

Tonight me and a friend went to see the new american pie. We vaped with my mflb many times during the movie (over 10 hits each) and the room was crowded as fuck. I mean, ALL the seats were taken and we had strangers right next to us and there was over 100 ppl in the room.

It obviously smelled a bit, but the guys near us didn't mind at all. This experience really convinced me of how stealth the mflb is. It was really epic, the feeling u have when ur getting high as fuck right next to tonz of strangers without them knowing anything is :D

420poak,
Top Bottom