Vitolo

Vaporist
mob said:
A marker on the knob/wheel would be nice for anyone who used this vape if for nothing else, a general guide line of where you are.
btw the stock knobs on all ssv, dbv, and lsv have a line for a marker.
one touch of nailpolish.... delicately touched upon the wheel, from a toothpick will give you what you are looking for! ;)

Vitolo,

Orestes

Magus Septimus
Picked up a 4-pack of 2300 mah energizers, plus a charger for $20. Not bad.

Though I had to remove a green washer from the positive end in addition to stripping the wrapper. I hope these batteries don't explode...

Orestes,

mob

mmj over bs
Vitolo said:
one touch of nailpolish.... delicately touched upon the wheel, from a toothpick will give you what you are looking for! ;)

There ya go, now you're on the right page.
Surf Monkey was saying nail polish as well, when/if I ever get around to it I'm sure that's the route I'll take.

mob,

iMikerz

Mmm I love saving up my kief for the MFLB :D

5956309476_53f9bca53b_m.jpg

Also, I heard about people collecting the resin from the stem on a Q tip cotton bud and putting it in the MFLB after. Do you guys think it'd work? If so, how much resin do you think I'd need? I've saved up this much so far on my acrylic stem:

5955878741_9e44a58f68_m.jpg

The glass stem doesn't collect resin on it.

iMikerz,

magicflight

Manufacturer
Manufacturer
Nycdeisel said:
Vitolo said:
I hope they don't explode also!
Seconded

Hi,

There is much greater risk that a butane lighter will "explode" than that a NiMH battery will explode, and people have and use millions of those every day without issue. There is far more energy in a butane lighter and it is far more volatile than anything that exists chemically in a battery. Under severe mistreatment, you might have the battery get real hot (and ruin the battery). That is about the worst you might expect. Removing the disk sticker on the end is NOT going to be a problem!

-- Magic-Flight

magicflight,

Vitolo

Vaporist
iMikerz said:
The glass stem doesn't collect resin on it.
At the very end of this vid, I clean the resin from an acrylic tube Bug hit/clean tube.
Some pull the cotton off afterwards (dont't use synthetic q-tips), and ball it tight, and vape it in a bed of avb. ...to each his own! :)
The glass stems do collect resins, jus more slowly. The oils are more clear, the acrylic just collects and shows the yellower darker ones at a faster rate.
I still use and love my acrylic stems!

Vitolo,

Irie

Chant Down Babylon
Forrest/magic flight-
Great interview.
Love, improving health, improving life, choices. Good effort with redirection to your core. Planting the Seeds.
True herbal products for true health effects.
Good work, love my mflb!

Irie,

wake n blake

A Weed Nerd
pakalolo said:
:suspicious: This must be fake because people keep saying you can't get thick hits from the LB. :p

you caught me; this was my first foray into digital video fabrication... was hoping I could try making the LB look more beastly before splicing me into some celeb sex tape haha.

EDIT

bummed I missed that interview... been gone all day... any way to download a streamed version or something?

wake n blake,

Hammerzeit

Trying to peel batteries. I have energizer 2300's...if the blue ring comes off the top are they ruined? :( I'm not sure if its just a paper ring or some kind of integral current indicator thing.

Hammerzeit,

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
Hammerzeit said:
Trying to peel batteries. I have energizer 2300's...if the blue ring comes off the top are they ruined? :( I'm not sure if its just a paper ring or some kind of integral current indicator thing.

The paper ring is cosmetic. Enjoy!

pakalolo,

stroh

errl enthusiast
wake n blake said:
bummed I missed that interview... been gone all day... any way to download a streamed version or something?

a recorded version is being streamed on that same link

stroh,

Vitolo

Vaporist
No. The PA is solid. No air flows through or anywhere past it. You are not tasting anything from your PA that was not there when you used a battery :)

Vitolo,

photobooth

My MFLB I bought less than a year ago from vaporizers.ca has completely stopped working. The batteries and battery charger are working fine as far as I can tell but the box has no light and zero temperature increase. Do you recommend contacting vaporizers.ca first or going directly to the MFLB company regarding a replacement/repair?

photobooth,

Lip465

woooo
Well I never used a battery with this box, just the PA. The box came a few days ago, but I am drawing a weird taste after turning off the PA.

Lip465,

Lo

Combustion free since '09
ROFL! I heard about this show coming up within the ecig community reviewing an MJ vape. I KNEW it would be this one. I have been turning ecig people in droves onto the LB for quite some time!

Thanks for doing the interview MagicFlight!! Awesome to spread the LB love :D

Lo,

Lip465

woooo
So through some experimenting I found that it was how I held it at the end of my hit and my draw at the end. I wasn't drawing quick enough and was getting some stale popcorn lol :ko:

Lip465,

Vitolo

Vaporist
photobooth said:
My MFLB I bought less than a year ago from vaporizers.ca has completely stopped working. The batteries and battery charger are working fine as far as I can tell but the box has no light and zero temperature increase. Do you recommend contacting vaporizers.ca first or going directly to the MFLB company regarding a replacement/repair?
760.723.3800 BlissSville.
They got you covered! :)

Vitolo,

Lo

Combustion free since '09
lol! I adore the newer LB's... the wood is so lovely!! Great grains on that one :)

Lo,

Nycdeisel

I got that one as a replacement on the warranty. I originally had an OLD Box that was made of birch, no trench oring or pushback ring, and the battery hole was wider(maybe some other internal changes too).

It felt really good to have the "new version" but that was just as the new latch top boxes came out! :rolleyes:

haha but I love mine still, Im fine without the ball latch thing to hold the lid down. I dont really want that anyway.

I had to be at a very specific angle to show that grain, and its only on that side! glad you like it !

Nycdeisel,
Top Bottom