JDSupreme

Head of Pot
dougl79 said:
hello fc - just purchased a mflb and so far...no good! i am barely able to get a vapor from using the vape based on the manufacturers recommendations. i have also searched the site here and tried some tips that i have read and still no luck. the only time i manage to get what seems like vapor is when i actually burn the bud a little bit. here is my process. any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! i am looking to produce a medium to thick vapor.

-finely grind bud
-fill trench (not above side of trench)
-inset battery for 3-5 seconds, or until a very small amount of vapor is visible
-slowly draw on vape, either with glass stem or no glass stem - keeping battery in while drawing
-draw for maybe 15-20 seconds, finish and take battery out
-exhale very little to no vapor

i am now reading that i should not expect much vapor with the mflb. i have tried it 3x now. is there a way to produce more/thicker vapor? maybe i should consider another portable vape that can produce thicker vapor, such as the iolite or vapir no2?

thanks fc!

There's plenty of vapor to be had!!

MFLB Keys to Perfect Vaporization

There's a few different hitting techniques out there, try them all and see which suits you best. And by no means give up on it. It'd be a shame to quit on such a great vape!!

JDSupreme,

Vitolo

Vaporist
For those looking for a softer smaller padded bag...I just picked this new bag, made by Vatra up at a local head shop for $3.95, for my wifes LB.just thought I would share how snug, and inexpensive it was!
vatrao.jpg

Vitolo,

dougl79

Thanks everyone for the help. I am keeping my faith in th launch box and am going to greatly enjoy practicing dialing this thing in! It's great to have a community of nice people that are so willing to help here. Cheers from SF!

dougl79,

cluffy

Vaker
Nice bag, but I prefer to keep my LB ready to go, my right front pocket is reserved for the LB only!

cluffy,

willieR

Been here since 2009
Same here cluffy. That's the beauty of small vapes like the LB. Especially if you use some method to keep the lid on. Rubber band, ball catch, etc.

willieR,

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
I just noticed that the name of this thread has been changed from "The Magic Flight Launch Box" to "The Magic Flight Box." Is the name of the box going to change too?

Vicki,

max

Out to lunch
Vicki said:
I just noticed that the name of this thread has been changed from "The Magic Flight Launch Box" to "The Magic Flight Box." Is the name of the box going to change too?
Only one word was removed from the title- "review". That was done for consistency with other vape threads, and accuracy, since the thread is much more than a review. If magicflight ever had 'launch' in the title, he edited it out himself.

max,

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
max said:
Vicki said:
Only one word was removed from the title- "review". That was done for consistency with other vape threads, and accuracy, since the thread is much more than a review. If magicflight ever had 'launch' in the title, he edited it out himself.

The word "launch" was in the title, I remember. :)

I wonder if the removal means anything.

Vicki,

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
max said:
Vicki said:

max is correct, "Launch" was never part of the title. (I have a copy of the first 150 pages or so of this thread.) I do think that someone should add that word, though. It is part of the name of the device, after all.

pakalolo,

Vitolo

Vaporist
Dang, willie.... they warned you "this guy is a ham... don't get him started!". Now look what you.ve gone and done!!

VTV Presents:
A new installation of MFLB Power Adapter Appreciation, as I rave on about how much I like the PA setting potential!

Touch image to view video

Vitolo,

willieR

Been here since 2009
Great Vid! That is some kinda vape on that last draw. I found myself wincing a bit as you kept exhaling and exhaling. Wow!

willieR,

rotax

Zaporist
Vitolo said:
I believe it was changed for the forum, to make the page heading read more clearly.

But, yet, everyone's more confused by the change...go figure. ;P

And, great vids vito, checked out your "Daily Grind" vid too. Props.

rotax,

Mechtradevil20

Peanut Butter & Pickle Sandwich Enthusiast
Greetings all, new to FC!
This is a great thread, and a fantastic product that I've been enjoying for a while.. A few questions about the warranty:
If the screen has been damaged by an incredibly stupid friend, will a photo of the box suffice to get it replaced?
is a photo in fact necessary? or would an older picture of the box, showing the serial number, be enough to get me my replacement? I don't have a camera available right now really, so it would be helpful if I could use the older photo.. I sent an email to Magic Flight but I would like to get this taken care of ASAP,
and I would REALLY appreciate a quick response!!

Thanks so much!
good day to y'all :)

Mechtradevil20,

Vitolo

Vaporist
They will ask you to send two images. one of the serial number (and if not legible they will ask you to type it in).. and an image of the pamage. They will then send a replacement, with instructions for returning your box, to keep your new replacement under warranty (and inspect the damge for future quality control)

Vitolo,

eddy

Magic Flight Launched
Awesome JD!

I understand your fears Vito, the highest setting blackens the bud in a moment!

eddy,
Top Bottom