wtfd03

puffthatstick said:
Is the MFLB worth $119? Seems as if they increased the retail price recently. What do you think?

I'm sure of it, I've had the LB unit for a total of over 1.5 years and it has treated me well. I also bought the power adapter they were released in beta and that blew away all expectations. You can get milky vapor if you want, or turn the dial down and get pure vapor. That is my MAIN method of using the LB when I do use it. Over time, I contacted the MFLB crew for a replacement LB because the screen started coming apart (most likely my fault from brushing too hard) and they replaced with no questions asked. I did have send the old one back after receiving the replacement tho. Overall, MFLB provides EXCELLENT customer service and an EXCELLENT product. I mainly use the LB when I'm traveling (trying to buy the car adapter for power adapter), outdoor sports, or need a quick fix. When I'm at home nowadays tho, I use my Extreme Q setup with a bag; with is my preferred method of getting vaked!

p.s. like previous posters have announced, the LB with the power adapter is a match made in heaven, you will be very satisfied if you have never used an LB with it before. Also, with the power adapter, I like to use the longer stems that comes with the LB. The box does get a little hot when using it natively w/ power adapter.

Anyways, have a good one everyone, stay vaping! Feel free to ask any questions.:peace:

wtfd03,

Vaporisateur

Senior Marijuanist
puffthatstick said:
Is the MFLB worth $119? Seems as if they increased the retail price recently. What do you think?

There is 426 pages of positive comments and reviews in this thread about the MFLB... So yeah, it is worth every penny.

Vaporisateur,

sydnee

Vaporus Majorus
puffthatstick said:

If you can't swing the extra $20, Ebay still has some MFLB kits for $99 (most with free shipping). You still get the lifetime warranty if you buy it from Ebay.

sydnee,

Hery Vappy

I got a glass stem from Blisssville, it fits great and is smooth. Worth the $2.95.

Is the MFLB worth $119? ALL DAY LONG!

Hery Vappy,

Tstat

Dead Foot Designs
Accessory Maker
Hi everyone! You may have checked out our reviews of the PD and EQ. Today we bring you the MFLB in all it's glory. PLEASE stop by if you have a couple of minutes to read a review and watch a 2 minute video of the MFLB hooked up to a LW Bubbler.

I am looking for feedback on the review. Do I have anything wrong? Should I add anything? Comments? Suggestions?

Thanks to everyone who helped me correct some stuff on the PD review, and I hope you guys here can give me some expert opinions as well.

Thanks!

http://oceanstatecannabis.com/?p=467

Tstat,

PuffItUp

Retailer
DeepFried said:
SmokingElectricity said:
has anyone tried the glass stems puffitup are now selling?

Seems like all of puffitup magic-flight accessories cost more than at blisssville, sometimes double!. Glass stem is 4.20 at puffitup and 2.95 at blisssville.

Thanks for the comparison DeepFried! For the most part we dont make any profit on the accessories, but I will make sure we take a second look at our prices and see if we can match them.

PuffItUp,

Nycdeisel

freshly loaded trench in my replacement Box, thanks MF!

DSC037192.jpg

Nycdeisel,

Nycdeisel

Thank you. I just took the first two hits, and didnt shake in between and got surprising clouds!!(the taste is great!)
Im getting my technique again, got rusty not having a working box for a while.

Nycdeisel,

al bundy

Vaporist
Mod note: The 'sell your vape' thread is the one and only place where items for sale can be mentioned.

al bundy,

Tstat

Dead Foot Designs
Accessory Maker
Hey NYCD, do you ever use your LB with your glass? I knew it could be done, but I thought it would not work well- because of draw speed, etc.

Well, i wanted to try it for the review we posted, so I grabbed some tubing and hooked it up. I was blown away by how great it worked with the bubbler. Not so great with the beaker, but the bub fills up great using "small bubble hits" and the a quick clear. I have to say, it seems to put my PD to shame. I am going to try it tonight with my nighttime medication and side by side with the PD as well.

I have recently been thinking I need a hotter vape at night for indica, but I never thought it would be the MFLB!

Anyone else hook up to glass and get better rips than a PD provides?

Tstat,

Nycdeisel

I do notice I can get hotter hits with my MFLB resulting in more of a body high compared to my PD.

I remember once trying to hook it up to a water piece but didnt have any of teh whip tubing for it so yea that didnt work. I have seen a couple of cool videos of the mflb hooked up to a bong. Im going to order a few items like glass stem, whip tubing, etc, then I can try it for real.

I have not yet been able to get hits very similar to those from the pd with my Box, but I did get some great hits that were close to some that I have seen come from my PD.

Nycdeisel,

Tstat

Dead Foot Designs
Accessory Maker
Ok... I guess it is the hotness I am comparing. I would think the PA would just scream with this setup. The video i posted shows my first try at it. I am getting even bigger clouds with it now that I am correcting my technique. I am using the 14 mm gong adaptor from my EQ setup and some cheap, food grade tubing from Lowes.

And yea, at night I am looking for a more "stoned" and sleepy feeling...

Tstat,

cypher3d

2n1bzv9.jpg

I ordered a bunch of stems from Blisssville last week. They were shipped the same day and arrived 1 business day later. I got the glass, maple, and 12in Whip stems. I like and dislike each one for different reasons. As for the fit of each, the wood stem is the most snug, it almost needs to be forced in. The glass stem fits loose on one end and snug on the other if it is pushed all the way in; it seems like the fit would vary from stem to stem. The plastic stems that come with the Whip fit perfectly. There is not much difference between the glass and wood stems in terms of cooling the smoke(it doesn't cool it at all). But the difference in durability is obvious; I wouldn't take the glass stem outside of the house, or even let a careless friend use it. I can see the vapor and light better than the wood through the glass stem which is another plus. The Whip tube is great also, but it seems to make it easier to reach combustion with the PA since it makes it difficult to judge if the vapor is getting too hot. I did get some really nice, milky and, cough inducing hits with the Whip though. The picture above was taken last week when the stems were new. The whip tubing is quite yellow now and looks like it won't take long to get "funky". Props to Blisssville for having decent prices and super fast shipping!

cypher3d,

magicflight

Manufacturer
Manufacturer
Hi,

There has been considerable interest in using the Launch Box with water tools. As such, it is my pleasure to announce that we will soon be releasing an adapter specifically designed for using a Launch Box with a water pipe. As the prototyping and production work has already been done, we expect that these will be available on the open market fairly soon. Watch this space for photos, updates, etc. as things develop.

-- Magic-Flight

magicflight,

stroh

errl enthusiast
amazon is a reputable online market, i dont think they will try and scam you.

i personally bought my mflb from an ebay distributor with free one day shipping for 94 dollars

stroh,

los

puffthatstick said:

it is worth the price imo, get in contact with vapeworld or puffitup.....im sure either will be able to work out a nice little deal for you :D ive ordered the mflb from both the 1st one(vapeworld.com) was for me :brow: the 2nd(puffitup.com. i just wanted to share the wealth, did not regret it) was a gift. both have been top notch in regards to customer service and both were a pleasure to deal with overall.

los,

CutePanda

Puffitup has a 15% discount code (MEMDAY11) and I think free shipping as well. I've purchased accessories from them twice and have been very pleased. Also, I gave my Extreme Q to a buddy so all I have is the MFLB with the 1st Beta PA and the Powerex 2700's. Couldn't be happier.

CutePanda,

Hery Vappy

magicflight said:
Hi,

There has been considerable interest in using the Launch Box with water tools. As such, it is my pleasure to announce that we will soon be releasing an adapter specifically designed for using a Launch Box with a water pipe. As the prototyping and production work has already been done, we expect that these will be available on the open market fairly soon. Watch this space for photos, updates, etc. as things develop.

-- Magic-Flight

So this will just be an adapter for any kind of water tools or will you also have Launch Box specific tools? I have neither so for us water noobs it would be great if there was a "water" kit specifically for the Launch Box.

Thanks

Hery Vappy,

Vitolo

Vaporist
Last night I saw a question about making a cheap bong for an MFLB.
I had to wait until my wife left for work, because I had no soda bottle, and I was about to poke a hole in her plant mister spray bottle!
Here's the cheap home made MFLB bong.
MFLBHomeMadeBong-YouTube2014-02-0608-49-52.png

Last edited:
Vitolo,

WatTyler

Revolting Peasant
^ ^ ^ Nice haircut Vito! Taken years off! :p

You should check out the cheap mini cigarette bubbler I got from Deal Extreme for my MFLB. It works brilliantly because the downstem is so narrow- about the same as a cheap biro ink bit- which makes for the really slow draw needed. And it only cost $3.50 sent all the way from Honk Kong. I've shown it already in this thread, but I'll do so again, small, especially for you;
dscf0236f.jpg

Be warned though it's a bit of a lucky dip with the design- I dropped my first and the mouth piece broke off, so I ordered another, but it's not quite as good a design- the mouthpiece comes off halfway up, and only a little above the boittom of the downstem. As a result there's only a very narrow range of water volume that works without it getting into your mouth. As you can see I managed to break the mouthpiece on this one too through my own stupidity, although it's a much weaker join that on the first example I owned:
dscf0335u.jpg

I think that they're pretty good value at $3.50, as long as I don't keep breaking them. But then I just broke my 40 inline precooler, which does put it into perspective. I'm convinced enough by the first one I had to try yet again (it really did work much better than any of my other glass with the LB) and so I've got 2 more on order from Hong Kong due any day now. I'm also hoping that they're the good design like the first example and not the poor one. Unforunately you can't choose with Deal Extreme.

Deal Extreme Cheap mini bubbler

WatTyler,

photokographer

magicflight said:
Hi,

-- Magic-Flight

That sounds amazing! I'm assuming it will be a sort of tube like contraption attached to a sort of slide? So it'll fit into water bongs?

photokographer,

Vitolo

Vaporist
WatTyler said:
.. Taken years off! :p
Thanks Wat I feel young again!. That is a great item for only $3.50. I ordered it, and am recommending it elsewhere also! That guy owes us a commission!

Vitolo,
Top Bottom