heylook

Because I'm afraid my parents might stumble upon my bank statement and see a charge from Vape World. They pull out money from my account to pay for my tuition/housing.

heylook,

joesalamon

Correct me if I am wrong, but wont it say WarehouseGoods. I dont think it says vape world when you purchase it through them.

If your still worried go talk the headshop down. I highly doubt I would see them turning you away with 100$ cash at hand.

joesalamon,

ShadowLink12

Activist
The batteries that came with my box are 2200mah, and a little research showed me that they are AccuEvolution brand. I did I search for this and came up with nothing in the forums. I bring this up because I want to get some new batteries, but I need ones that will fit. (Reviews suggest AccuEvolutions are a bit fatter) I have peeled some Powerex 2700's, but they are too skinny and I don't get a connection. Should I stick with the AccuEvolution 2200's, or should I try Sanyo Eneloops or Powerex 2400's and hope they fit? I mainly ask because I plan to order 8 or so and use the extras in different electronic items.

Also, are my peeled powerex's safe to use in game controllers and other electronics now that they are peeled? Kind of wasted if not.

ShadowLink12,

caseball2051

many people use the powerex 2700 with great results, im not sure why you would be any idfferent than that. . do your other batteries work still?

caseball2051,

ShadowLink12

Activist
caseball2051 said:
many people use the powerex 2700 with great results, im not sure why you would be any idfferent than that. . do your other batteries work still?

My other batteries do still work, and my maha c9000 charger shows them still near 2200mah, but I have a trip coming up and wanted a couple more batteries.

Also, the reason the powerex 2700's don't work is they are too skinny, and I can't seem to get a connection.

ShadowLink12,

caseball2051

thats strange, because MANY people here use them and recommend them.

perhaps someone has had the same issue and can offer some feedback to help you. I find it very strange that they do not work.

caseball2051,

pinoy

PACQUIAO!!!
If u peel ur batteries u should not use on other devices because it will mess up electrical devices. Peeled batteries should only be used with LB. If u plan on using them for your controller you must cover the sides with tape.

pinoy,

upriver

combustion-free
My powerex 2700s fit perfectly, same as those that came with it (immedion). Perhaps you have a slightly older box? I believe someone mentioned being able to slightly nudge the contact wire inside for a tighter fit. You might want to email MF about that possibility.

upriver,

max

Out to lunch
Also, the reason the powerex 2700's don't work is they are too skinny, and I can't seem to get a connection.
IMO, if Powerex bats are loose enough to not get an electrical connection, then you've got a defective unit. With this brand I get a tight fit in two different boxes, and the OEM bats have been Powerex for quite some time now. Powerex batteries are not skinny.

max,

ShadowLink12

Activist
max said:
IMO, if Powerex bats are loose enough to not get an electrical connection, then you've got a defective unit. With this brand I get a tight fit in two different boxes, and the OEM bats have been Powerex for quite some time now. Powerex batteries are not skinny.

Well with the powerex 2700 bats, the light comes on, but just barely and I can't get a decent hit. I am guessing I bought my unit right before they switched to powerex as the OEM batteries. Probably during the transition period between sanyo eneloops and the powerex's. I ordered from blissville in the end of June. The AccuEvolution 2200's work fine, but would love to upgrade.

ShadowLink12,

Walter White

chloe said:
Walter White said:
I ran out of green so I just tryed revaping the brown, vaped weed that I keep and I am amazed at how well it worked. I can hardly tell a difference in the power and characteristics of the actual high which would mean the main downfall would just be taste. This means that the MFLB allows me to vape my weed twice: from green to brown and then again from brown to black. Or maybe I should just vape the weed all the way to black from now on?

I gave away my cannon to my friend many months ago and have just been using the LB. The other day I was over at my friend's and they wanted me to show them how to use the cannon since they weren't having luck with it...I used it as a normal and realized how inefficient (even though more efficient than smoking) compared to the LB...I remember packing so much more in the wand to get the same results for 3 people vs when I'm at my place with 3 people and we're just using the box (i only now see the difference since I've been using the LB for quite some time now)...which makes sense now seeing all the condensation buildup in the wand...

I am out of green as well and have been crushing the AVB and putting in the grinder mesh area and just coating the crushed avb with the green dust by rolling it around with my fingers... was enough to blast the 3 of us to the point that we couldn't even finish the trench

Yea I was shocked when I first tried it. I'm actually trying some more brown, vaped weed right now as I write an English paper. It works great. I guess I'm just getting whatever THC that could have been left as well as heating up the weed enough to get all of the other harmful things too. I would agree that I am probably combusting some when I vape weed the second time but that doesn't really bother me since it just holds me over until I get more green.

Walter White,

DeepFried

A Legend in my Own Mind
ShadowLink12 said:
The batteries that came with my box are 2200mah, and a little research showed me that they are AccuEvolution brand.

This is the first time I have seen this brand mentioned here. How can you tell what they are when they are peeled?

DeepFried,

max

Out to lunch
ShadowLink12 said:
Well with the powerex 2700 bats, the light comes on, but just barely and I can't get a decent hit. I am guessing I bought my unit right before they switched to powerex as the OEM batteries. Probably during the transition period between sanyo eneloops and the powerex's. I ordered from blissville in the end of June. The AccuEvolution 2200's work fine, but would love to upgrade.
IMO the LB should work fine with any brand of battery that MF has used in their kit. If your light comes on, you have contact. If the light flickered, that would seem to make more sense for a loose/intermittant connection. If I were you I'd contact MF for advice. Can't beat their service.

max,

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
There seems to be some confusion about Powerex.

Powerex isn't a brand name, it's a line of Maha batteries, and they are HSD 2700 mAh. The Maha 2400 mAh line is called Imedion, and is LSD. As far as I know, these are still the batteries that ship with the LB. Both lines have the same diameter and should be a snug fit in any LB. Older LBs were sold with Sanyo Eneloops, which have a smaller diameter and so do not fit snugly in newer LBs.

It's possible that vendors other than BlissSville could substitute another brand, and that could be what happened to ShadowLink12. I've never heard of AccuEvolutions before, but they are sold by quite a few vendors. They claim a 2600 mAh line and a 2900 mAh line, but I can't tell from the AccuPower site (that's the manufacturer) whether they're HSD or LSD.

What I'm finding doesn't makes sense to me at all, since the specifications for AccuEvolutions say they have a 14.1 diameter with a .2 mm variance. Imedion batteries have a 14.4 mm diameter, which is fatter than most and indeed that's been my limited experience. I've used Eneloops (loose), Eneregizers (loose), Imedions (snug) and Powerex (snug).

Even with loose fitting batteries it shouldn't be hard to get a good connection:

http://www.vaporpedia.com/wiki/Magi...27t_my_peeled_batteries_don.27t_fit_snugly.3F

ShadowLink12, if those suggestions don't work then you should contact Magic-Flight with your serial number and describe the problem. I'm confident they'll get you fixed up.

Edited for typos

pakalolo,

DeepFried

A Legend in my Own Mind
pakalolo said:
It's possible that vendors other than BlissSville could substitute another brand, and that could be what happened to ShadowLink12.

ShadowLink said that the order was from BlissSville in June.

ShadowLink12 said:

DeepFried,

ShadowLink12

Activist
Thanks for all your help guys, I guess I will just need to contact customer service. I figured out that they are the AccuEvolution 2200's, because they say 2200 on them in small black writing, like it is part of a serial number on the peeled battery, and that is what my Maha c9000 says they are at, and here are the only low discharge 2200's I found

http://www.amazon.com/AccuEvolution...D7SI/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1290977097&sr=8-2

I did order from blissville, and I can say for sure these are what they sent me, and they are not eneloops or immedions.

For a test I just went and took a closer look, and yes, when the powerex 2700 battery is inserted it is visibly not snug in the chamber, and the connection seems to flicker. Even when fully connected the light is not nearly as bright as with my other batteries.

ShadowLink12,

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
DeepFried said:

Oops, I missed that.

ShadowLink12 said:
Thanks for all your help guys, I guess I will just need to contact customer service. I figured out that they are the AccuEvolution 2200's, because they say 2200 on them in small black writing, like it is part of a serial number on the peeled battery, and that is what my Maha c9000 says they are at, and here are the only low discharge 2200's I found

Ah. I think you probably have been misled a little by that number.

The C-9000 will show Imedions at 2150-2200. The reasons for this are complex and to be honest, I don't recall them in any detail, but nearly any (all, maybe?) battery will show a slightly lower capacity than its rating after a charge cycle.

It's most likely something has happened to expand your contact coil to the point where it no longer makes a good connection (if it ever did). This is a warranty issue.

pakalolo,

ShadowLink12

Activist
pakalolo said:
DeepFried said:

Oops, I missed that.

ShadowLink12 said:

Ah. I think you probably have been misled a little by that number.

The C-9000 will show Imedions at 2150-2200. The reasons for this are complex and to be honest, I don't recall them in any detail, but nearly any (all, maybe?) battery will show a slightly lower capacity than its rating after a charge cycle.

It's most likely something has happened to expand your contact coil to the point where it no longer makes a good connection (if it ever did). This is a warranty issue.

Do the Imedions have writing on them when peeled, cause my Powerex 2700's don't? My batteries have writing that says "0610162200wl"

ShadowLink12,

lwien

pakalolo said:

Yeah, the best way to tell the capacity of a battery isn't how much you put into it on charge, but how much was taken out of it on discharge, that is, after it's been fully charged.

lwien,

LaunchBox420

Quinton
i bought a standard silicon e tube to rig a whip for my launch box, is it harmful to inhale? and is there anyways to clean it so it is safe?

LaunchBox420,

lwien

Who's on first? :brow:

----------------------------------------

This is STILL one of the funniest routines in comedy. They're timing is impeccable. One has to wonder how many hours of practice it took to get this down.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sShMA85pv8M

Sorry for the side show, but this is the first thing I thought of after seeing the post above. lol

lwien,
Top Bottom