flanman

momofthegoons said:
Well flanman, if not, you will come home to a special treat. :lol: Enjoy your new toy. I think you will like it a lot.
i ended up leaving work real quick to run home and grab it (only about a mile away) along with some allergy meds, freakin nose wouldn't stop running all day :/ but yeah, got to do a couple trenches at work, gotta say i'm really liking it so far. will try out the new whip attachment for it in a few min.

flanman,

trystlb

just some advice here.... im traveling from Peru to Miami tonight. i was able to get a used LB past security in my carry on here in Peru. i even had drug dogs pass by me without a problem. Traveling abroad with it shouldnt be a problem for most people. i know for sure once i get to MIA i wont have a problem.

but thats just me...

trystlb,

cluffy

Vaker
momofthegoons said:
Thanks cluffy. This is the first site that I've seen with free shipping. It just didn't make sense to pay $10 for a $2 purchase.
YW, meritline kicks ass for anything cheap from Hong Kong you might need. dealnews.com always has good coupons from there, I've gotten maybe 5 pair of nice stainless steel tweezers that way... I don't know how they can be so cheap yet ship straight from Honk Kong. Takes less than 2 weeks.

cluffy,

magiclight

Fuck Combustion
JDSupreme said:
sweet. love it. im gonna get one now
While you are at the store - I found a Cup Koozie and red masking tape to complete the case!

case_ingredients.gif

magiclight,

Lo

Combustion free since '09
Can you imagine my husband finding his drill bits loose in garage and me sporting that fancy case :) Wheee!

Don't suppose you can buy just the case lol! That case looks cool...might have to buy me some drill bits ;)

Lo,

mjopry

Hello all...I just wanted to say is because of all of you I went and bought a magic flight. Just came in the mail yesterday :D and I just have to say that I love it. I love it so much that I got a spark of creativity and this is what I came up with...Forget bulky battery cases and worrying about scuffing it up in your pocket. Now all I have to do is clip it on my belt...Let me know what you guys think...I'm already trying to think of new and improved designs. And don't worry...those are only model batteries to get the shape not the ones that I have been using.

http://img202.imageshack.us/i/imag0641.jpg/
http://img148.imageshack.us/i/imag0639k.jpg/
http://img718.imageshack.us/i/imag0638.jpg/

kinda defeats the purpose of posting pics if they have to be linked...oh well...

mjopry,

george

mjopry said:
Hello all...I just wanted to say is because of all of you I went and bought a magic flight. Just came in the mail yesterday :D and I just have to say that I love it. I love it so much that I got a spark of creativity and this is what I came up with...Forget bulky battery cases and worrying about scuffing it up in your pocket. Now all I have to do is clip it on my belt...Let me know what you guys think...I'm already trying to think of new and improved designs. And don't worry...those are only model batteries to get the shape not the ones that I have been using.

http://img202.imageshack.us/i/imag0641.jpg/
http://img148.imageshack.us/i/imag0639k.jpg/
http://img718.imageshack.us/i/imag0638.jpg/

kinda defeats the purpose of posting pics if they have to be linked...oh well...
:cool: looks sweet. Make me one

george,

collegerower

mjopry,

Those look great! I very well might pick one up if it wasn't too expensive!

Looks GREAT!! :o

collegerower,

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
mjopry: That's clever and cute. You should make a pic of that your avatar.

On the other hand, the boys down at the machine shop might find it a bit, ummm, I don't know, not frilly... not girly exactly... more grandma-ish.

pakalolo,

george

pakalolo said:
mjopry: That's clever and cute. You should make a pic of that your avatar.

On the other hand, the boys down at the machine shop might find it a bit, ummm, I don't know, not frilly... not girly exactly... more grandma-ish.
true.

A proper one made out of brown leather.......would be perfect!

george,

bluntfaced

I'm El Diablo Baby!!!
I have this little black case from a pair of headphones I bought once that fits the box and two batteries perfectly with no room to spare and zips right up. It's got some nice padding. Wish I could take a picture, I was so happy when I opened the headphones, I just threw them aside and said this will fit the lunch box perfectly!

bluntfaced,

unzari

Hi all. First post in this forum. I'll be ordering my first LB tomorrow from vaporizers.ca and i was going to look on the thomas distributing website for battery chargers and such (can't seem to find a good site for batteries and chargers in canada) but when I entered the url a warning came up from my web browser (safari) saying that malware was detected on the web site.

Now I'm not trying to suggest anything let alone make any waves, but this is only the second time such a warning's come up for me. Does anyone have a clue what could be going on (or know a place in canada I can order from?)

unzari,

heartvapor

Has anyone vaped dry hash in the MFLB? I don't have it yet, but it's described as "dry process hash pressed into a hard cake". If I crumble it up and load up a trench, would it melt and gunk up the screen? Or should it remain dry? I've never had hash before, so I have no idea.

Thanks for the help.

heartvapor,

VivaSativa

heartvapor said:
Has anyone vaped dry hash in the MFLB? I don't have it yet, but it's described as "dry process hash pressed into a hard cake". If I crumble it up and load up a trench, would it melt and gunk up the screen? Or should it remain dry? I've never had hash before, so I have no idea.

Thanks for the help.
Read this: http://www.fuckcombustion.com/viewtopic.php?pid=69547#p69547
Be sure that your hash doesn't melt at all before trying it in the LB, and please report back if you try it :p

VivaSativa,

Gich

VivaSativa said:
heartvapor said:

Thanks for the help.
Read this: http://www.fuckcombustion.com/viewtopic.php?pid=69547#p69547
Be sure that your hash doesn't melt at all before trying it in the LB, and please report back if you try it :p
That is the reason for me to order the MFLB - to try out hash in it. That is the only thing I smoke... or I should say it is much more easy to find around where I live.
Will have to wait a few more days for it(the MFLB) to arrive. I will let you guys know when I try it out.

P.s I have been lurking around for some time so thank you all for the great info as I am new into the world of vapor :ko:

Gich,

GreenLeaf

I just keep the MFLB in the tin it came with. :)

If I were traveling or going out I'd just put it into a leather pouch I have that I used to keep a dugout/bat or one hitter and lighter from my smoking days.

George-You can either buy a leather pouch online from various sites or probably on ebay or you can get the leather and make it yourself I've done that before.

GreenLeaf,

OC513

Dabaholic
Once again you guys inspired me. I had this lil case sitting around, it was from a hotel mini bar and I think it held some makeup originally. Well I ripped the insides out and what do you know it fits the Launch Box and 2 sets of 2 batteries PERFECTLY......they dont wiggle or move at all and are very easy to remove. I am loving having all in one place and ready to go at all times.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

OC513,

unzari

Just ordered my LB today from vaporizers.ca. Effin A!

Can't hardly wait...my trusty ol coffee grinder's a-waitin and i reckon she'll grind the meds up nicely.

Saw magicflight's post (713 or therabouts?) re inhalation techniques. Hope I get it right! From using my bong w my Extreme I've become pretty sensitive to variations in pull - speed, depth and such - that I hope I take to it w/o too many issues.

In a nuthsell: dry, grind, fill trench, insert battery, wait a couple secs, slow steady inhale keeping track of heat and such, pull out battery, finish inhale - amirite?

I think I've read magicflight here say that u keep the battery in for the length of yr pull but in another post he wrote (iirc) that u only leave the battery in for a few seconds.

Can anyone help confirm and offer any tips if I've missed something?

Prolly will buy some bats and a charger, too. Found a site w maha 2400 mAh lsd batteries. Anyone use these? And I can get the Maha PowerEx C9000 WizardOne or the Maha PowerEx C801D there, too.

Does anyone have a preference between these two chargers? Sorry fo all the noob Qs!

unzari,

bluntfaced

I'm El Diablo Baby!!!
You're just gonna have to experiment with when to pull the battery, how hard to inhale and how to alternate your breathing/ There are too many factors for there to be one correct way such as how hot you like to take your vape, ambient room temperature and elevation.

bluntfaced,

unzari

With my Extreme I use the elbows but keep the temp pretty low...hopefully I'l figure out a way to approximate the lower temp tastiness on the LB

unzari,
Top Bottom