The Lotus Vaporizer

Bvapst

.. Heads up to verdampftnochmal.de delivery too 5 days to the door..(DE to BG) :) no customs no bulshit... :) 119 euro for regulat kit + wp adapter with free shipment :) !!!
Hi there! Thanks to you, Farmer and all the others great people over here ...my lotus is on the way! I've seen it before without wpa and never got answer to my mail... and since you advertised here, I couldn't resist.

Once I tried and tame the "power of fire" with the Vaponic, I never used again my 2 other battery-portable vape. I guess I'll be satisfied with the lotus.
Verdampftnochmal is carrying the last version, right?

vorrange

Vapor.wise
Hi there! Thanks to you, Farmer and all the others great people over here ...my lotus is on the way! I've seen it before without wpa and never got answer to my mail... and since you advertised here, I couldn't resist.

Once I tried and tame the "power of fire" with the Vaponic, I never used again my 2 other battery-portable vape. I guess I'll be satisfied with the lotus.
Verdampftnochmal is carrying the last version, right?

Nice! I'm still using the Vaponic as my go to portable, but a Lotus could be a nice addition for the living room lounging.

Verdampftnochmal has the last version and it has the small stems now as well. 119€ with postage included. ;)

BLAZING OG

Vaping is a way of life!
Always thinking about getting a big hitting desktop vape… Clouds, Subs, LSVs, SSVs are constantly messing with my thoughts… I always end up with the same conclusions after some minutes of thinking though…

I can't imagine myself anymore been locked next to a power outlet so I can enjoy my herbs! I need to be able to grab my vaporizer and go stand by that window or in bed or in the kitchen or the garden or anywhere I feel like enjoying it. Freedom from the plug inevitably leeds someone to portable vaporizers!
I have also come to the conclusion that I don't get better results by using more herb/inhaling more vapor/using a big hitting vaporizer... I can easily imitate a big hitting vape with a vapor lung and the Solo or the Pod. Those hits are easily compared with anything I have seen in videos from Subs and clouds especially with vapor lungs made from over 1,5lt bottles. They are mind boggling, eye watering, lung busting hits and from time to time they sure are a treat for the senses! :ko: They do tend to raise tolerance though, give the throat some hard time, the whole house smells a lot more and of course the use of herb skyrockets…
Not to mention that after some time water filtration becomes necessary and the whole vaporizing thing becomes so much more complicated than it should be. All this cleaning of glass, charging of the vapes, preheating etc etc drives me crazy nowadays. It's perfectly understandable why many people find vaporizing bothersome. It should be as easy as lighting a joint or a pipe….

Or a Lotus… By a campfire…. :smug:

EDIT: Oh and those hits from your first vid… Oh man! How is your tolerance? :o :p

hahaha I agree well put my friend well put, I have to add that the lotus takes away that feeling were Iam like dam 20 minutes to grind preheat and load then enjoy my vapes, the lotus is instantaneous!!!!!!
My tolerance is super high, thanks to dabbing , but the lotus has already saved me not blazing thru an eight of med's, its really efficient if you want it to be or load it up and torch it for an extreme vapor cloud.
I Found my self so medicated after I left the house today, & thats from 2 tiny sessions I had in the lotus, enough herbs to cover the screen. I was lifted but as soon as I left the house and took my dogs to the park oh man I felt the effects really strong.
I must of gone thru at least a half gram in the lotus last night with all the testing (normally I would of gone thru 1 gram to half eight), I was super baked. I woke this morning and it seemed that I got even more medicated off less, maybe my body is getting accustom to the vape again rather than the combustion feeling.
I wanted to push the lotus pretty far in my videos to show with the proper technique you can milk the crap out of any piece, I do agree @jambandphan03 that different pieces require a bit different pull.
I think for now Iam going to fashion my lotus & wpa adapter to fit on my healthstone pipe that I dont have a health stone for.

If I were to buy one now , would it come with all the latest improvements, larger bowl, new water attachment, ect.

TIA

Like @VapeNStone mentioned your better off getting it thru Mendocino Therapeutics to get the latest versions.

EDIT

Last edited:

NeeChee

More meatloaf Ma!
I bought the lotus because i wanted a reliable simple great hitting vape on the go. But because of the WPA " i'm forced " ;) to get into vapebonging again. But i've broken every piece of glass i own :doh: So was thinking of an unbreakable bong like the steel concept i seen on this forum. It comes with a 14mm stem. Does anyone have any experience with one or can think of any negatives? Christmas is comming and i doubt santa will bring me one. I think a black base SC with my Black lotus cap would look pretty damn sexy!:mmmm:

jambandphan03

in flavor country
I tried that with my heathstone handvape as well, but found it too close to my face and hard to see the center of the plate. I hope that is working for you. Looks nice. I was thinking the sherlock style HS glass might work better in this application, but I don't have one of those around yet to try it with. In any case, its cool yours fits so well. I had to add mine to a 14/18 reducer then put it in my HS. This is such a versatile vaporizer! :D

BLAZING OG

Vaping is a way of life!
I tried that with my heathstone handvape as well, but found it too close to my face and hard to see the center of the plate. I hope that is working for you. Looks nice. I was thinking the sherlock style HS glass might work better in this application, but I don't have one of those around yet to try it with. In any case, its cool yours fits so well. I had to add mine to a 14/18 reducer then put it in my HS. This is such a versatile vaporizer! :D
Tried it once before I had to head out worked pretty well, but you are correct mine is the basic of the basic so its way shorter and its awkward to light the center of the lotus. The sherlock if it has enough clearance for the lotus cap would be dope.Mine fit way to perfect added a thick o-ring I had laying around , placed it in the center of the WPA between the two o-rings and its fits like a glove.

I bought the lotus because i wanted a reliable simple great hitting vape on the go. But because of the WPA " i'm forced " ;) to get into vapebonging again. But i've broken every piece of glass i own :doh: So was thinking of an unbreakable bong like the steel concept i seen on this forum. It comes with a 14mm stem. Does anyone have any experience with one or can think of any negatives? Christmas is comming and i doubt santa will bring me one. I think a black base SC with my Black lotus cap would look pretty damn sexy!:mmmm:
You would be surprised how many things with a little silicone or oring will fit together with the WPA adapter!
I didnt have a pipe for the lotus(for on the go) but I just connected it to a Healthstone glass pipe I had with no healthstone and it works great.
Finding a cool pipe (metal) that it can fit in to would be dope , and like the original metal or aluminum pipe it would be practically indestructible (unless you run over the cap).

I have heard great things about the steel concept ,someone I new couldn't have a nice bong last more than a month or two, with the steel concept bong I haven't heard of any disasters so far (7months Later).

Last edited:

BLAZING OG

Vaping is a way of life!
Nice @BLAZING OG you just made me want a lotus even more ... maybe I'll finally put this intercooled health stone hand vape to use. I have lots of different sizes of silicon tubing so I think I should be able to macgyver it up.
Thats would be sweet, glad I could help.
Thats what I did with the lotus and WPA, brought new life to my HS pipe that was getting no love or attention. Its a win win :rockon:

Last edited:

natural farmer

Well, well, well... So nice of you @BLAZING OG mating the Lotus with your healthstone pipe... :mental: Now it looks even more like a crack pipe! :p:rofl:
And watch your nose, ok? Too close to the flame! :lol:

Also, thanks for reminding me about the wonders of silicone and o-rings! :D I first tried it with some silicone tubing but immediately changed the design and used o-rings as they give an even better fit and removing them when necessary is far easier. @Max Jitter , no need for an 18mm WPA...:D Two or three properly sized o-rings will successfully do the job. The top one is bigger and thicker and the two smaller and thinner ones below keep it firmly in place. It fits like a glove and solved my problem with the height of the Lotus in the J-hook when using the 18/14 reducer. :tup:
ibxAg5JXI0WM05.JPG

iYW0FU6Xuz8Bk.JPG

BLAZING OG

Vaping is a way of life!
Well, well, well... So nice of you @BLAZING OG mating the Lotus with your healthstone pipe... :mental: Now it looks even more like a crack pipe! :p:rofl:
And watch your nose, ok? Too close to the flame! :lol:

Also, thanks to all for reminding me about the wonders of silicone and o-rings! :D I first tried it with some silicone tubing but immediately changed the design and used o-rings as they give an even better fit and removing them when necessary is far easier. @Max Jitter , no need for an 18mm WPA...:D 2 or three properly sized o-rings will successfully do the job. The top one is bigger and thicker and the two smaller and thinner ones below keep it firmly in place. It fits like a glove and solved my problem with the height of the Lotus in the J-hook when using the 18/14 reducer. :tup:
ibxAg5JXI0WM05.JPG

iYW0FU6Xuz8Bk.JPG
Its for sure way to short , it functions just not comfortably. I need to get a cool looking j-hook like that !!!:tup:

Beautiful work, looks way nicer sitting flush!!!!

For the people using the lotus on the pinnacle water tool, might be able to find or get a custom adapter that is either 14mm male to 14mm female U shaped adpter or something like this person fashioned.

Last edited:

tiukauleh

so much of what you guys say resonate with me - the flame-almost combustion-like experience, the efficiency, the instant vapor, the soothing comfort from the weight of the stem..... the satisfaction of knowing that i don't have to rely on electricity, that i can live 'wild & free' (if only in the comfort of my own home!). in a silly way, using my Lotus satisfies a primal side of me lol!

as you can see, i feel great. just had 3 hits of d lotus. the 1st hit for me is usually lighter and more flavorr :luv:. then the next hit is like Bam! :smug: then the 3rd hit...... Pow! :ko: this vape has always been an under-appreciated gem, finally getting some well deserved recognition.

the Lotus would be a gift fit for a King.

@Max Jitter

Max, you sure got some real ardent lotus fans here on FC ! hey, in celebration & recognition of the Lotus's 3rd year anniversary (fall of 2010, congrats :clap:!!!) and it's continued success, how would you feel about running a contest for some of them good ol' FC boys here, eh :brow:? maybe spread some LOtus to those disbelievin' FC members on other threads? win a Free Lotus with wpa sounds real good :tup: we could write a tagline for the Lotus or "The most creative use of a Lotus stem" picture contest or something like that?!! i'm just saying cause i was hoping you've got a spare lotus lying around somewhere and it would do some lonely FC brother out there a world of good if he had a Lotus for company.

Last edited:

natural farmer

so much of what you guys say resonate with me - the flame-almost combustion-like experience, the efficiency, the instant vapor, the soothing comfort from the weight of the stem..... the satisfaction of knowing that i don't have to rely on electricity, that i can live 'wild & free' (if only in the comfort of my own home!). in a silly way, using my Lotus satisfies a primal side of me lol!

as you can see, i feel great. just had 3 hits of d lotus. the 1st hit for me is usually lighter and more flavorr :luv:. then the next hit is like Bam! :smug: then the 3rd hit...... Pow! :ko: this vape has always been an under-appreciated gem, finally getting some well deserved recognition.

the Lotus would be a gift fit for a King.

@Max Jitter

Max, you sure got some real ardent lotus fans here on FC ! hey, in celebration & recognition of the Lotus's 3rd year anniversary (fall of 2010, congrats :clap:!!!) and it's continued success, how would you feel about running a contest for some of them good ol' FC boys here, eh :brow:? maybe spread some LOtus to those disbelievin' FC members on other threads? win a Free Lotus with wpa sounds real good :tup: we could write a tagline for the Lotus or "The most creative use of a Lotus stem" picture contest or something like that?!! i'm just saying cause i was hoping you've got a spare lotus lying around somewhere and it would do some lonely FC brother out there a world of good if he had a Lotus for company.

So well spoken my friend… :clap:

EDIT: I am sure it has been posted around here a long time ago but I happened to read it just yesterday (found it accidentally when googling Lotus pics) and found it so spot on that I had to re-post it!!! This guy says it all! :tup: I could never use the english language so nice to describe the Lotus… :) Fortunately his wishes were answered by @Max Jitter as well… :D

http://stonerculture.com/2012/01/lotusvaporizerreview/

EDIT 2: @VapeNStone … Mark? How is that Cloud vs Lotus review going? :p

Last edited:

SCLotus

So well spoken my friend… :clap:

EDIT: I am sure it has been posted around here a long time ago but I happened to read it just yesterday (found it accidentally when googling Lotus pics) and found it so spot on that I had to re-post it!!! This guy says it all! :tup: I could never use the english language so nice to describe the Lotus… :) Fortunately his wishes were answered by @Max Jitter as well… :D

http://stonerculture.com/2012/01/lotusvaporizerreview/

EDIT 2: @VapeNStone … Mark? How is that Cloud vs Lotus review going? :p
Hey there, I'm the author "Lotus" at Stoner Culture who wrote that review (my name was after the car manufacturer, long before the vape was made). Coincidentally enough, I just happened to write up a two-year review on the Lotus this afternoon. As I was googling for info I happened to find my old review posted here. Too cool! Thanks for reading :) If anyone is interested, here is my new article on how the Lotus holds up after years of use: http://stonerculture.com/2013/11/lotustwoyearreview/

I lead an active lifestyle of camping, biking, backpacking, and so on, so it was imperative that I have a vape that can keep up. I had experimented with the Iolite, MFLB and others, but none of them could put up with the elements and still consistently vape. I'm glad there are other people who have found the Lotus to be useful, since it is really a great device and the people over at MT are really cool. I'm not a shill and I don't get paid in advertising or any other means, I just really like the Lotus :)

David and Michael

Manufacturer
Manufacturer
@Max Jitter

Max, you sure got some real ardent lotus fans here on FC ! hey, in celebration & recognition of the Lotus's 3rd year anniversary (fall of 2010, congrats :clap:!!!) and it's continued success, how would you feel about running a contest for some of them good ol' FC boys here, eh :brow:? maybe spread some LOtus to those disbelievin' FC members on other threads? win a Free Lotus with wpa sounds real good :tup: we could write a tagline for the Lotus or "The most creative use of a Lotus stem" picture contest or something like that?!!
A great idea! But what kind of contest should it be? I tend to think it should be something funny. Pictures, poetry?

axakal

why does the group in walking dead never stumble upon a headshop? taking with them different vapes. daryl would probably be the one picking up the lotus. in an other scene someone hears the shuttering noise of his vaponic falling to the floor. another guy frustratedly smashes his solo against a tree on a mission the woods, once the battery ran empty. :)

@SCLotus Hell yeh it's still relevant.I got mine in case of a real life walking dead! Great review! So happy to see it stand the test of time...Lotus for Life!

Last edited:

BLAZING OG

Vaping is a way of life!
mahssive :) how was the abv?
Really dark brown, kinda how I like it .
Resembles coffee grounds maybe a hint lighter.
My shitty macpro camera cant really detail abv to well, but I plan to use my canon hd camera to shoot some better videos (soon) and after shots of the abv.
I have only combusted 2 times since I got the lotus and I now have it under control, if I load a little bit I can torch the heck out of it for massive hits , or i can lightly torch it for some flavor country.:rockon:

axakal

i'm still undecided on the color for my future lotus. how does the paint hold up after a couple of months of use? is the natural version covered with some kind of polish or just raw mapple?

BLAZING OG

Vaping is a way of life!
i'm still undecided on the color for my future lotus. how does the paint hold up after a couple of months of use? is the natural version covered with some kind of polish or just raw mapple?
I can only add to the few days I have had mine, dropped it a few times:doh:Maple looks great still no dents no burns no bubbling.
The black looks very nice, but theres a spot in my lungs for every color:love:

Top Bottom