The Lotus Vaporizer

mist

Yeah it's only been getting one vote a day, so pretty glacial. Thanks for posting the link

mist,

S1N3

Tarzan @ KloudSociety
After seeing this I want one! I have never vaped before but I am looking forward to trying it out.
I've got a LSV on order with a wpa, but I was looking for a portable vape too.

Glad to be of service spreading the word behind this lovely device. It's so quick, convenient, and preserves the ritual of combustion... All my friends who talked negatively have been won over. And with a cano, pax, and some other expensive digital vapes at their finger tips 9/10 they prefer to use the Lotus. :brow:

Digging the
Here's a link to the massdrop vote, still needs 98 more votes, I'm not sure if I'll wait that long to pick up a top/gong: https://www.massdrop.com/vote/non-electric-vaporizers?s=lotus

Hah I started that Poll in July, not gained much traction. It only gets votes when I make a reddit thread (once a month) I wasnt sure between the Vapman and this and decided to put both on that poll. If anyone wants me to change to Poll Candidate I can edit. Also I like how people added a solo to it, with a Title Flame vaporizer. Odd

Last edited:
Damn it that GIF!!!! I have the money now I just somehow have to convince my gf its worth it. Doesn't look like I'm going to get my wish of using it first. Where do you live @natural farmer ?

VapeNStone,
Reactions: S1N3

Vapodudule

hey there,

i received two WP kit with the new WPA 14mm bowl i had not try. Well here is a way to more control the extraction. The bowl is really deep. I still hit it with a J-hook like a charm.

I will take time to build a new learning curve or adjust the size of the flame. It would be possible to put a EQ screen as a spacer to adapt the heigh of the load for example. I ll also try the stock torch to see the size of the flame.

Lotus can hit hard and fast or soft and slow, you decide.

jambandphan03

in flavor country
I always find the notion of vaping at the "end of days" humorous, if things are that bad, we might not be so lucky to even have anything to vape, esp if people are running around all crazy like...but that's not as much fun to imagine. I am def. picking up at least the cap/water adapter part. I have plenty of blue flame torches already thanks to Deal Extreme selling Honest brand torches for a good price, long wait for shipping though. Anyway, trying to stay on topic here, Lotus look fantastic and I can't wait to get my hands on one.

and to NaturalFarmer: How do you like the lotus compared to the UFO? I also wanted to get one of those, but being even more expensive than the lotus, it will have to be on hold a bit longer. I hope to eventually have both, but if I had to choose one to start, I am thinking the Lotus will be a wiser investment...but then I am guessing at this point and have no tangible way to making that choice with out trying them both. Lotus is closer to my price range ATM, and looks to be more of a true quick hitter, so it will likely be my first choice anyway, but I wanted your input.

Last edited:

natural farmer

and to NaturalFarmer: How do you like the lotus compared to the UFO? I also wanted to get one of those, but being even more expensive than the lotus, it will have to be on hold a bit longer. I hope to eventually have both, but if I had to choose one to start, I am thinking the Lotus will be a wiser investment...but then I am guessing at this point and have no tangible way to making that choice with out trying them both. Lotus is closer to my price range ATM, and looks to be more of a true quick hitter, so it will likely be my first choice anyway, but I wanted your input.

I wouldn't even compare them love... The Lotus gives clouds in 2 secs and cools down almost immediately. Give it a couple of blows and you can put in in your pocket. Less butane usage too... And much more pleasing aesthetically maybe? And you can use it in so many more ways... Water tools, pipe, J hook...

Qbit

cannabanana
Glad to be of service spreading the word behind this lovely device. It's so quick, convenient, and preserves the ritual of combustion... All my friends who talked negatively have been won over. And with a cano, pax, and some other expensive digital vapes at their finger tips 9/10 they prefer to use the Lotus. :brow:

Digging the

Hah I started that Poll in July, not gained much traction. It only gets votes when I make a reddit thread (once a month) I wasnt sure between the Vapman and this and decided to put both on that poll. If anyone wants me to change to Poll Candidate I can edit. Also I like how people added a solo to it, with a Title Flame vaporizer. Odd

Hey look, I'm a mod on /r/vaporents (where I'm known as Bit_Chewy), and I can tell you that you'll do far better focussing on one product at a time for a Massdrop. There's a bit of buzz on the Lotus, so if you started a Massdrop for it, it should get a good response.

GSH

On a Möbius plane
Mine shipped out today too, looking forward to it. I like how the VG hits when I get the technique right...but too easy to scorch. This will make it much easier hopefully :D

Last edited:

jambandphan03

in flavor country
Yeah, I have the feeling that if you mastered the VG technique the lotus should be a snap to learn. I got a message saying mine is shipping today too :clap: It's funny, I'm starting to really like these flame vapes more than the battery ones, not that I don't still appreciate the powered vapes for what they are. There is just something basic about the fire to bowl process that I enjoy. :science:

just to pass the time, I've been watching lighter technique...

GSH

On a Möbius plane
Yeah, I have the feeling that if you mastered the VG technique the lotus should be a snap to learn. I got a message saying mine is shipping today too :clap: It's funny, I'm starting to really like these flame vapes more than the battery ones, not that I don't still appreciate the powered vapes for what they are. There is just something basic about the fire to bowl process that I enjoy. :science:

just to pass the time, I've been watching lighter technique...

Yeah I love the tactile pleasure that lighting a pipe gives...much less techy and cumbersome than some other vapes!

mlo4sho

This vaporizer is the real deal. It was a bit of a steep learning curve for me because I went about it the wrong way (and also my first flame vape). Being someone who loves big hits, I tried getting massive clouds right from the start and paid the price. But now that I've figured out my technique, this vaporizer is amazing! It can produce clouds like the best and most expensive vaporizer or provide light flavor hits -- or somewhere in between -- you choose! Once you master the technique, you really get a vaporization session unlike any device out there because it is like you are manually vaporizing your load, instead of having a machine do it for you!

Just my quick thoughts after a few days of use. Be careful - it can combust. I'm loving the Lotus with my oil rig - massive clouds , delicious flavor , perfectly even ABV and still blonde after 6 hits?!?! I'll try and get a video up sometime. You guys are gonna love yours!

EDIT: Well, once an idea enters my head it doesn't leave. Here's the session. Sorry guys I can only do so much - I'm using my cell phone and it has rounded edges so it's so hard to even get this thing to stay on its own, let alone try and manipulate the recording angles. Nevertheless, here's a quick session of about half a bowl maybe less. Pay attention to the end! I'm showing you the last hit for a reason... Bad! Too much heat. Perfect session before this point. After all of those hits, the ABV was still blondish/light brown, but after the last hit it turned to dark brown and I got a bad taste from heating bits and pieces of herb too much (no charring though just dark spots in the ABV). But yes! Quick, precise streams of heat, rotating evenly and releasing the flame at just the right time will yield a perfect vapor everytime. :peace:

Last edited:

natural farmer

This vaporizer is the real deal. It was a bit of a steep learning curve for me because I went about it the wrong way (and also my first flame vape). Being someone who loves big hits, I tried getting massive clouds right from the start and paid the price. But now that I've figured out my technique, this vaporizer is amazing! It can produce clouds like the best and most expensive vaporizer or provide light flavor hits -- or somewhere in between -- you choose! Once you master the technique, you really get a vaporization session unlike any device out there because it is like you are manually vaporizing your load, instead of having a machine do it for you!

Just my quick thoughts after a few days of use. Be careful - it can combust. I'm loving the Lotus with my oil rig - massive clouds , delicious flavor , perfectly even ABV and still blonde after 6 hits?!?! I'll try and get a video up sometime. You guys are gonna love yours!

EDIT: Well, once an idea enters my head it doesn't leave. Here's the session. Sorry guys I can only do so much - I'm using my cell phone and it has rounded edges so it's so hard to even get this thing to stay on its own, let alone try and manipulate the recording angles. Nevertheless, here's a quick session of about half a bowl maybe less. Pay attention to the end! I'm showing you the last hit for a reason... Bad! Too much heat. Perfect session before this point. After all of those hits, the ABV was still blondish/light brown, but after the last hit it turned to dark brown and I got a bad taste from heating bits and pieces of herb too much (no charring though just dark spots in the ABV). But yes! Quick, precise streams of heat, rotating evenly and releasing the flame at just the right time will yield a perfect vapor everytime. :peace:

Not sure what happened to the sound... Oh well :/

Welcome to the club bro! Great vid too!

Vap974

Hello everyone, I'm going to buy this vaporizer.

I really like the flame vapes. I've a vaporstar, ss coil, handcarved and vapman. I'm a little bit concerned by the butane affects:puke:. I use a torch lighter and it's really better for the taste and health.

The vapman is a good toy but the bowl is too small and the taste isn't as good than a vaporgenie.
So the Lotus vaporizer seem to be the ultimate flame vape.

As i'm on budget i'm looking for a coupon code 15%, please to the manufacturers of the Lotus Vaporizer, edit a new one for FC!!!!!!!:bowdown:

Hello everyone, I'm going to buy this vaporizer.

I really like the flame vapes. I've a vaporstar, ss coil, handcarved and vapman. I'm a little bit concerned by the butane affects:puke:. I use a torch lighter and it's really better for the taste and health.

The vapman is a good toy but the bowl is too small and the taste isn't as good than a vaporgenie.
So the Lotus vaporizer seem to be the ultimate flame vape.

As i'm on budget i'm looking for a coupon code 15%, please to the manufacturers of the Lotus Vaporizer, edit a new one for FC!!!!!!!:bowdown:
The minute they do this I'll buy one. @Max Jitter

jambandphan03

in flavor country
Got my lotus top and glass adapter in today!! That was lightning speed shipping! :D Spent about 30 mins or so, about 4 loads to start really honing down the technique. I'm going to play some more... vids pic soon.

So far I'm really digging this thing!:science:

anyone know what size screens this wp adapter uses?

jambandphan03,
Reactions: t-dub
Top Bottom