The Lotus Vaporizer

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
I seem to remember that the Lotus plates are just steel, but I have a nagging thought that there may be some nickle involved. Or is that nagging just my girl...

DonMarteng

Finally got a Lotus with a Vaporscope and its such a great experience!
Still in honeymoon ofc, but I havent combusted as of yet and the flavour is outstanding!
What a beautiful piece, smaller than expected but not too small!
The Vaporscope is the J-Hook 2.0, its really good to see the vapour production while using the torch and so far not a single cough or unpleasent experience, but very even abv using the Jobon torch.
Scope might need a bit more maintenance overall, but i feel like this vape is gonna be my DD for the infinite future.
I get big hits and nice effects at very low temps, not such a kick to the head like the SB lineup.
Overall a great addition to the collection so far.

What Im missing is the black stem, they are pretty hard to get a hold off here in Europe.
Somebody know where to get one besides Vapefiend (very expensive with shipping)?
Already trying my luck in the classified forum aswell!

Dynavaper

Karma Farmer
@DonMarteng
You could phone up the friendly people at verdampftnochmal.de in Berlin.
They carry a lot of the Lotus parts. They do not officially offer the black alu stem as single item, but it could be still worth to ask them... Good luck and enjoy your Lotus!

DonMarteng

@DonMarteng
You could phone up the friendly people at verdampftnochmal.de in Berlin.
They carry a lot of the Lotus parts. They do not officially offer the black alu stem as single item, but it could be still worth to ask them... Good luck and enjoy your Lotus!

Thanks for answering!
Thats where i got my set originally and sadly they dont have the stems at the moment.
Afaik they are waiting for a delivery thats stuck in customs so i might be lucky there soon.

Chandler

Reading back, Lotus was on my black Friday radar. I didn't pull the trigger. I went all in on the flowerpot ecosystem...

Surfing @Sneaky Pete website last week I noticed a clearance section. He had Lotus WPA'S for $6 CAD, normally $40 CAD I believe?... I had to purchase one.. He no longer sells that line up so no saucers for sale on his site... Not sure if I should wait till 420 or just shop around now? We'll see. I do look forward to it though

The fact I'm not rushing it shows myself that VAS is calming down a bit lately.

Edit * Lotus WPA'S still available on his Canadian site
Edit ** as I go back to grab the link for ya'll, my fellow vape enthusiasts. I realize I F'ed up n purchased a 14mm FEMALE WPA. :bang: I don't own anything that pairs with female adapters smh/fml... heres the link
https://vapenorth.ca/collections/clearance/products/lotus-water-pipe-adapter?variant=12491313479758

Last edited:
Chandler,
Reactions: ataxian

David and Michael

Manufacturer
Manufacturer
Our newest, the Hybrid Vaporscope stem, better for traveling and storage.
IMG-0582a.jpg

DonMarteng

The Vaporscope is an amazing piece for sure!
Received my first Lotus with it and its been a pleasure to get to know this vape.
Never have I combusted and the clouds are unmatched as the taste and efficiency is.
If you have any doubts, just grab one and be happy!

DonMarteng

Really like the idea with the wood.
I think its a good idea to make an additional glass stem so people dont need to buy 2 ;)
How would you keep the wood stem clean and fresh?
I mean the outside is easy, but I wouldnt want to soak it in ISO and longer use of hot water with soap might damage it in the long run aswell I guess?

LabPong

I made this Lotus RBT wpa the other day. It works even better with a larger load size and free flow under the screen instead of the blockage from 4 holes in the smaller Arizer wpa I made.

Had to grind less than 1mm out of the wood disk entrance. Used a larger screen that fit perfectly in the recessed area of the cap between the heating plates and the stem end.

4do87z6thihmo1y9.jpeg

I had a small silicone band from something and then just put a small bit of teflon tape around it for a stopper for the cap so it sits perfectly inside just under the screen.
94vftpxlvs08itky.jpeg

I hit it pretty hard on this heating and it barely hot spotted compared to when I use the smaller Arizer wpa
vam2vc698ipbw2to.jpeg

Glad I had a spare cap to play with......need to get a new raw unfinished saucer cap now.

SloJimFizz

Unknown Member
Big fan of the Lotus right here, but it was a slow developing love affair. Bought a used Saucer and wpa in the FC classifieds several months ago. Tried it out, got some hits but never really got it going proper. May have tried a couple more times but no big boom/aha pulls.
Sprinkle in some isolation lockdown time with nothing to do and boom, finally unlocked the Lotus magic. This thing puts out amazing vapor with a familiar ritual of lighting the bowl as you toke. Built in stir stick right where you need it. Brilliant.
So for the 420 sale I ordered the aluminum Pipe stem and a couple heat plates for the long haul. Beautiful feel to this pipe, ii's got nice heft to it and the dual magnets grab the saucer well.
Love the Lotus, that is all. :wave:

20200424-074725.jpg

:love:

Gigsabits53

Once you get a decent torch with a consistent flame.....you can find the zen quicker...that is the secret.

I use the Jabon funnel looking one Lotus used to cell...but that new one looks cool...anyone try it yet?
Yes that is a huge key to happy vaping with the Lotus, a good consistent torch. I also like the look of the new torch on their site. Hopefully someone has it and can give us a review.

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
Good to hear you got rid of that one, I had a similar experience. Honest lighters are really all one needs, they ROCK!

FlyingLow,
Reactions: ataxian
Top Bottom