The Lotus Vaporizer

SquanchKava

I took advantage of VGoodiez Black Friday sales and finally got a Lotus. It sure is the tastiest vape in my collection. I love how it it makes me go nom nom nom after hits. The super cool hits and minimal draw resistance are so easy on my baby lungs and great since I am prone to easily getting tension headaches. It sure is pretty to look at too.
[url=https://ibb.co/X2q0jpG] [/URL]

colgorkan

The stock screen should last longer than the hotplate which will last quite a while. Not sure where you are located and if a 'headshop' is available which carry them but common replacement faucet screens from a hardware store work fine as well. I usually swap mine out for stainless screens in a finer mesh than the stock and they have lasted for years.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
The stock screen should last longer than the hotplate which will last quite a while. Not sure where you are located and if a 'headshop' is available which carry them but common replacement faucet screens from a hardware store work fine as well. I usually swap mine out for stainless screens in a finer mesh than the stock and they have lasted for years.
Stainless is a decent material for screen’s!

load the perfect size bowl 4 a LOTUS session 2-make U CIVILIZED with your favorite CANNABIS!
@Max Jitter is real & lives near CANNABIS that is wonderful!

Last edited:
ataxian,
Reactions: MrMonss

davap84

Thanks for the tip.

davap84,
Reactions: ataxian

Dynavaper

Karma Farmer
giphy.gif

Tweakz

still, I can’t call my lotus a heavy hitter. it still tastes great. but all my attempts to hit harder end with combust. I do not want to offend anyone, but when I recently purchased my elev8r, the game changed completely! nobody has hit me so hard yet. purely my opinion from the heart. the lotus will remain on a rainy day. I love him anyway

Choices

still, I can’t call my lotus a heavy hitter. it still tastes great. but all my attempts to hit harder end with combust. I do not want to offend anyone, but when I recently purchased my elev8r, the game changed completely! nobody has hit me so hard yet. purely my opinion from the heart. the lotus will remain on a rainy day. I love him anyway
So I have a Lotus. I am somewhat of a lightweight daily user. How would you directly compare the Lotus to the Elev8r?

Choices,

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
So I have a Lotus. I am somewhat of a lightweight daily user. How would you directly compare the Lotus to the Elev8r?
My use is mainly medical these daze!
Flavor is very decent to me?

“Spoon full of sugar makes the CANNABIS go down” !

LOTUS for size!
I don’t know about the ELE8r?
Plug
Battery
Flame
Whatever fit your need’s?

ataxian,
Reactions: Poostuff

Tweakz

elev8r hits a lot harder. getting a thick cloud is simpler and you should not think about the evaporation technique, it is incredibly simple. it has a large bowl, allows you to fall asleep more. the only similarity between them is taste. the taste on the lotus is really chic and it needs a smaller torch of fire and less gas

Tweakz,

BestBuds

The Dude
I kind of agree. The flavor is similar,as in top of the line. But the Elev8r is so easy to ride the line of combustion and get a big bowl clearing hit. It's like this, if I have some delicious bud that I want to enjoy like a glass of scotch or a fine cigar, I grab the Lotus. If I want to get as fcked as possible on that delicious bud within the shortest time possible, I grab the Elev8r.
The Elev8r uses more butane too.

PS. But you can get nice mellow hits like that of the Lotus on the Elev8r. So the Elev8r can do what the Lotus can, but the Lotus can't do what the Elev8r can.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I kind of agree. The flavor is similar,as in top of the line. But the Elev8r is so easy to ride the line of combustion and get a big bowl clearing hit. It's like this, if I have some delicious bud that I want to enjoy like a glass of scotch or a fine cigar, I grab the Lotus. If I want to get as fcked as possible on that delicious bud within the shortest time possible, I grab the Elev8r.
The Elev8r uses more butane too.
Is that the Big Lewboski as your avatar?
Have the CD and JEFF BRIDGES is really great in it?
LOTUS is my way of medication with CANNABIS

Poostuff

Please delete
But you can get nice mellow hits like that of the Lotus on the Elev8r. So the Elev8r can do what the Lotus can, but the Lotus can't do what the Elev8r can.

The Elev8r sounds good & I’ll buy one when I get around to it, but um.... it’s a very different vape from the Lotus.
Other than the fact it uses butane there aren’t too many similarities. With the Elev8r I’ve read there’s a 30 to 60 wait for the heat up & it’s a breakable all glass vape that you wouldn’t take on a camping trip. The longevity of a glass vape, especially one heated with a flame will be very different from one made out of wood & metal like the Lotus.
I don’t break vapes but people even knock their Evos over & damage them.

Looks like it makes a lot of vapor but it also takes a lot of heat to get it there.
With a large flame, small torch & medium screen I can get vapor from my Lotus in under 5 seconds. Using it that way with a fast draw I can cash a very full Lotus bowl in one huge hit very quickly. When I say huge hit I mean bigger than any portable I own. It’s not a sipping vape for me.
Plus there’s no waiting for anything to cool down with the Lotus, I just reload & go again if needed. Not everyone uses their Lotus like this but for me it’s very handy.
It’s tough & it can handle being dropped on desks or tiled floors & even if you do damage it, there’s only one replaceable part.
Personally from what I’ve read I’d say the Lotus can do anything the Elev8r can do but even faster.

Like I said I think I’ll buy an Elev8r at some stage but you should start another thread to compare the two & when I get one I’ll chime in. I would start one but I only own the Lotus & I can’t open anything right now because of the lazy thing.

Poostuff

Please delete
Yes, I have a Lotus. I don’t disagree with many of your observations but it cannot hit as hard as an Elev8r.
I haven’t used an Elev8r so I can’t comment objectively but I like heavy hitting vapes, they’re my thing.

I have read some good things on the Elev8r thread & like I said I’ll give a comparison when I get around to buying one.

I have a few torch powered vapes but the Lotus uses less butane & puts out more vapor faster than any of them.

For an on demand hard hitting fame powered portable I’d put the Lotus on top.

Possibly the Elev8r could be compared to the Sublimator Eliminator but this is like comparing the Lotus to the Dynavap.

Poostuff,

BestBuds

The Dude
Possibly the Elev8r could be compared to the Sublimator Eliminator but this is like comparing the Lotus to the Dynavap
Nothing wrong with comparing vapes that have nothing to do with one another. If someone is new to this and don't know what a vapcap or a Lotus is like. They have to compare vapes that have nothing to do with each other to find out what they like. I've always been frustrated by some people's apparent unwillingness to compare vapes that are not extremely similar.

I reach for my Lotus the most out of any butane vape I own. But the Elev8r hits harder and is easier to get extreme temps. I don't always want a boot to the face. Most times I want a warm blanket and a pipe like experience. Lotus is bliss.

Poostuff

Please delete
RECREATIONAL or MEDICAL might be your experience?
I think once I quit combustion the recreational part went out the window. I find vaping is just not addictive, & when I switched after a while I only vaped when I need to. No craving like I had when I smoked which was constant.
The Lotus is one very quick & handy vape for me.

Top Bottom