Discontinued The Inhalater INH004 Phytotherapeutic Rechargeable Portable Vaporizer

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
They already told us. If you look back some pages it is there from them. It is improved battery life, fix of some issues some of us were having, and a little smaller not sure why. For there full post just search there name and look up there posts only.

Dreamerr,

JCat

Accessory Maker
The one thing I'm really not clear on yet with the XP is whether or not the Anodized Black Aluminum one will have a sticker or the material of the body will actually be aluminum (like Pax or Solo).

People seem to keep asking about the differences between the XP coming out and standard, and I think the essence of it is as follows (to reiterate it):

MAJOR DIFFERENCES BETWEEN STANDARD AND XP MODELS

- 1st and most important, improved heating chamber and element with better heat distribution and improved sensing/reaction times for better maintenance of selected temperature
- Color options and maybe one with an anodized aluminum body
- Bug fixes to avoid issues encountered with standard model

JCat,

JoeKickass

The one thing I'm really not clear on yet with the XP is whether or not the Anodized Black Aluminum one will have a sticker or the material of the body will actually be aluminum (like Pax or Solo).

I think that's going to be the decision maker for me in deciding between the Inh XP and the Cera TBH. I love the Pax, it's a monster that can take care of 5 people, but I need something more efficient. Inh has good history with efficiency but Cera has some good hear-say behind it (wish more pics/videos would show up though) and they are seeming more and more alike. The one thing they both don't have is looks: the Inh has retro-rings and a delicate dial and the Cera has a butt-ugly slide switch, I think if the Inh XP has a sleeker body and a better knob it will probably be enough to win me over...

JoeKickass,

vk2003

I spoke to Planetvape today, and the rep mentioned that knob was one of the fixes that had been done.
He also said that they were expected on 20th Dec, so anyone ordering internationally - don't hold your breath 'cos it ain't gonna make it in time to <merry> Xmas :(

He also said their systems would only allow pre-ordering of expected stock (i.e. if they are expecting 200 black INH004XPs, then only 200 will be available to pre-order...)

I gotta say, this has upset me. I was really hoping to have one by Xmas

What has happened to Taylor from The Other Side Vapes? He used to be on this thread lots, but has recently been inactive.

vk2003,

Dreamerr

Read back a long way VK he had issues with a thieft. I would email Taylor and ask him if he will be doing pre-orders. Someone did but maybe the answer is changed. My assumption he is going to carry them. He may just not want to do pre-orders and you will be able to get them when he does. It is worth asking.

Dreamerr,

JCat

Accessory Maker
Ok ... 2 days with the INH ... and I gotta' say ... I love this thing! The one negative I find is the vapor's quite hot and dry coming out, but it mates well with a rigged up mouthpiece extension with a GonG adapter for my Hydratube. I really enjoy puffing on it without water, but I find the hot/dry vapor irritating (I guess I've gotten spoiled :)). The hot and dry vapor will actually give me canker sores sometimes (I found this with my Solo as well a couple times) ... anyone else ever have this issue with vapor? I'm thinking about purchasing a ThermoVape Smooth-Flow mouthpiece and think that might do the trick for portable/semi-pocketable use.

In theory, I like the idea of the vapor path being glass and/or stainless steel and/or titanium etc., however, in actual practice, it seems the polyimide route of the INH has superior characteristics for a portable for a number of reasons (some of which I referred to in an earlier post).

natural farmer

Second day too here and I am loving it more and more. It is completely stripped now and is blacker than black. As is I find it stealthier than the PAX cause now it looks like a plain e-cig. A very sexy e-cig if I might say!!! :D I find I don't even need the numbers on the switch. I believe it is a distraction in getting to know which temps work best for you as a man's hot temp is another's comfortable zone... Anyhow, when on direct inhales, I let my throat dictate the position of the switch. When on a glass piece I just crank it to the higer positions. Bottom silver sticker, obsolete! Hello stealthy! :)

natural farmer,
Reactions: ugobo

Dreamerr

JCAT I had the same issue when I first got it. Especially since I only had the MFLB and the DV at the time. The INH gave bigger hits which is not my preference because of what you mentioned and coughing. I solved it by adding a long tube and yes used the smooth flow for a bit. I eventually got used to the INH and can actually use it native no problem now. I do have to dial down the temp a little but not much. I normally use around 4 and drop a smidge below it when native. The long hose is good for another reason like leaving the INH in your lap or on the bed or couch while sucking away. To me that is the biggest reason for the longer hose.

Dreamerr,

cptjack0

Does anyone know how to "reset the temperature wheel"? What I mean is that off is now 1, 1 is now 2, etc. and I'd like it to be like it was when I first got it.

cptjack0,

Dreamerr

Did it ever come off if so just take it off and fix it. If not how did it get that way?

Dreamerr,

JoeKickass

It didn't come off I left it unattended to some dude and that's how I got it back.

He must have forced the plastic dial to twist on the metal potentiometer rod. Trying to force it back the other way might break it... I think carefully redoing the sticker is probably the easiest solution.

JoeKickass,

Dreamerr

The knob pops off if the glue wasn't bonded totally but you need to see how. It is way back in this thread at least half way. It does have a pic so you can scan the pages real quick. Maybe someone knows where the pics are to post for you.

Dreamerr,

BLAZING OG

Vaping is a way of life!
Iam trying to find some inhalater videos of maybe device in action or some cloud production, not having much luck!!!???
can anyone point me in the right direction if there are such videos???

A million thanks in advance:huh:

BLAZING OG,

Hoops

Iam trying to find some inhalater videos of maybe device in action or some cloud production, not having much luck!!!???
can anyone point me in the right direction if there are such videos???

Search for inh004, there's a few under that.

Just noticed, those are mostly Jam's vids. :)

Hoops,

natural farmer

Could we get some more cheaper/smaller water filtration options?
Following a fellow vaporists' comments from around here, I tried to partially fill my mouth with water yesterday, put the mouthpiece carefully in my mouth, tilt my head a bit forward so that the tip of the mp in my mouth is dipped in the water and start inhaling slowly. Success! The Mouth Bubbler!!! You can't find much smaller water tools, right? The hits are much smoother than straight ones. Of course it also depends on the speed of the draw, how harsh it's going to be for the throat, so mind that too. :)

Dreamerr

Way to much time I say cause I have a lot and would never:lol: I hope that post was a stone post cause it made no sense:o

Dreamerr,

natural farmer

It works though girl... Didn't make sense a year ago when I read it but I just had a whole session like that... :ko:

EDIT: to avoid silly mistakes, hold the INH upside down at a 45 degree angle (about) when you put the straw in your mouth for reasons I don't have to explain... :lol:

EDIT 2: the search feature in our beloved forum works wonders!!! http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/arizer-solo.3833/page-296#post-241309

:p

who is stoned now dreamy? :p

natural farmer,
Top Bottom