Discontinued The Inhalater INH004 Phytotherapeutic Rechargeable Portable Vaporizer

Adobewan

As VapeNStone said, the INH has very little to no drag, I doubt anyone would have an issue with that. It's very smooth and DEElivers.
LOL on the cap. Do you suggest the turbo, regular or the shorty?
Thanks. I googled the PVHES and I see its another stem, but this is something for the solo right? Not the INH?
Standard Solo stems(PVHES tubes are for Solos AFAIK) have four smaller holes creating the harder draw that was discussed early on. Turbos have wide holes, nearly the tube's diameter, with a screen and eliminate hard draw! The Turbo shorty is the same wide holed stem with screen but has a shallower bowl depth.
Both get my highest recommend and if you have a Solo and haven't used a PVHES Turbo yet, you haven't enjoyed your Solo to the fullest yet.
And whether you're getting a Inhalater or PVHES tubes, PlanetVape is a pleasure to deal with.

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
As VapeNStone said, the INH has very little to no drag, I doubt anyone would have an issue with that. It's very smooth and DEElivers.

Standard Solo stems(PVHES tubes are for Solos AFAIK) have four smaller holes creating the harder draw that was discussed early on. Turbos have wide holes, nearly the tube's diameter, with a screen and eliminate hard draw! The Turbo shorty is the same wide holed stem with screen but has a shallower bowl depth.
Both get my highest recommend and if you have a Solo and haven't used a PVHES Turbo yet, you haven't enjoyed your Solo to the fullest yet.
And whether you're getting a Inhalater or PVHES tubes, PlanetVape is a pleasure to deal with.

I thought the pvhes also has better draw with the regular one cause it has a glass screen not just 4 holes.

Dreamerr,
I thought the pvhes also has better draw with the regular one cause it has a glass screen not just 4 holes.
the holes really don't matter from what I was told by PV. They said its the hole combined with the notches in the top plus the notches in the side that do it. But, most people thought that you would get better flow with the turbo because it doesn't have any restrictions. But from what I was told by PV that is not the case. Now lets get back on topic or you guys can continue to ask these questions in the SOLO thread.

VapeNStone,
Reactions: Dreamerr

natural farmer

A friend of mine got the INH and sent it back due to the resin chamber inside being out of place and the temp could get very high because of the restriced airflow... The new unit while working great has also a deformed resin tube inside and my friend is worried whether he rips it while taking out the screen for cleaning. Are your resin chambers aligned well, forming a perfect cylinder, or are they wavy and bumpy?

Any opinion on this maybe?

natural farmer,

Dreamerr

Any opinion on this maybe?

I did answer that and said no mine is fine and I never took out my screen for the reason of being scared of messing it up. I also never had restriction and at least one other person said the same.

Dreamerr,

Ontariovapes

It isn't looser but thanks for checking. I have no preference for the stem as of now and don't expect to except for the fact that the straight is easier to carry and stuff. I have to call PV and ask them if the tubes that hold the stems can break in my pocket if they can I will figure out another way. Crap why did I even ask that in this thread...guess it went along with what I was doing with the INH:doh:

Hey Dreamerr. I know this is in the wrong thread but I just had to jump in and say the PV stem tubes are a really thick plastic, not glass so I doubt you old break one in your pocket u less a bus runs your pocket over.

Ontariovapes,

natural farmer

I did answer that and said no mine is fine and I never took out my screen for the reason of being scared of messing it up. I also never had restriction and at least one other person said the same.

Thanx dreamerr... I was hoping for some more testimonies... :)

natural farmer,

deadc0ffee

Inquisitive vaporist
No restriction on first inhalater, slightly more restriction on my second. I think it varies more by device than cleanliness (neither ever changed for me except when I packed them tightly).

deadc0ffee,

elevation

You guys have no problem with the charging time of the device? 5 hours seems like a long time.

elevation,

deadc0ffee

Inquisitive vaporist
Mine never gets empty, I plug it in until full ASAP after use and it doesn't seem to take long

deadc0ffee,

Dreamerr

I have deaded the solo and the INH but I did the INH on purpose cause I was testing the battery life. I use the INH all day and normally forget to plug it in till the night. I plug it in around 12am and it is charged when I wake up. I don't sleep much so the battery life is good. I have deaded ever other vape with my normal use. I think the shorter session time and the short warm up time help a lot. I also think that you can start vaping before full warm up helps as well.

Dreamerr,

Inhalater

Manufacturer
There is nothing to remember regarding the Inhalater charging mode. Basically everything goes. You may use any charger with your Inhalater and your Inhalater charger may be used with anything providing this is equiped with micro USB of course.

Expected charging time from full dead battery is 6 hours. There is no need to worry about discharging the battery completely. This does not impact battery performance. If battery is completely discharged, 30 min charging wait time may be necessary before session. The charging system does not supply enough current to run the unit, a partial charge will be neccessary to complement the incoming energy from the charger.

Draw issue is sometimes caused by holding the unit by the ribbed portion and plugging the air intake holes with the fingers. Please try holding the unit by handle if there appear to be an issue.

Inhalater,

mscm888

Hello Inhalater!

When are the XP models shipping to distributors? Are they still on schedule?

Thank you!

mscm888,

Dreamerr

I thought they said it was just an upgrade the xp to fix some issues....the next model is the different looking one.

Dreamerr,
I was wondering if the XP was an upgrade too, or if it is a complete new unit. I was wanting to know before I sent mine back.

Ape With A Vape,

Dreamerr

Inhalater made a post some pages back on exactly what unit is what. I don't feel like finding it right now. You can click on there name on there last post, then click on there name again which will take you to there profile, then click on posting tab and look for the post. They don't have that many so it shouldn't be hard. If I had to guess it was about five posts ago.

Dreamerr,
So I'm just now exploring this thread and am intrigued. I have a rock zap log vape as my primary home vape and an iolite as my travel vape. I also have a thermovape evolution as my concert vape. I like this setup of vapes, but what I don't like about the iolite is that it's noisy while heating up and I have to carry around a bottle of butane as I can only get two sessions from one tank. What I don't like about the evo is that it gets really hot since you have to keep the heating element running throughout the session in order to get good results. The inhalator looks like it might solve both those issues. Dreamerr, I'd really like your opinion on whether this is true.

Another concern, since these are sold through different ebay stores rather than through the company itself, I'm assuming no warranty? The guy earlier who was having problems, will these ebay stores make it right? If not, will Inhalater themselves make it right? $250 is fine if the unit performs like it sounds, but I'd like a reasonable amount of faith that it will work and for longer than a month or two.

TheDudeNextDoor,

deadc0ffee

Inquisitive vaporist
It should solve both problems without adding more, the light might not be good for concerts, but you can cover it with electrical tape.

You can buy it from Theothersidevapes with fantastic service- he's upgrading us to the INH004XP when it comes out.

deadc0ffee,
Superb! And a one-year warranty. This looks like exactly what I need. Thanks for the link!

So the gist I get is that we don't know when the xp is coming or what exactly it even is. Is that correct?

TheDudeNextDoor,
That Othersidevapes is a great store! Lots of good stuff and very reasonable prices with free shipping over $50 AND good customer service? Good find.

TheDudeNextDoor,
Top Bottom