The HI

chib

Kush please
Well said Vito.

With the internal being 450 opposed to I think the usual (400?) it's kind of a no brainer how different log vapes would hold up against this thing anyways. I know this thing is going to be popular after seeing the milk video Alan uploaded, it looks VERY promising in providing milky vapor hits.

chib,

Alan

Master JedHI
Manufacturer
Thanks for the interest dabubblaboy. Hope I can get some completed and post more photos soon.

Thanks for the assessment on the TT Vito. My new heat sink screen configuration stays in place much better.
I'm sure you will get a chance to try the HI.

The Toasty Top does run about 400F chib. Still plenty hot.

Haven't had the greatest lighting conditions for the last couple of days, so I took a couple of photos tonight.
Here is a bottom and side view of the HI compared with the wall adapter.
Not much more to see..... Yet.

hibottom.jpg

hiside.jpg

Alan please post the link to the tubing you use. Also I sadly found a way, I didn't realize the new turbo tubes could melt. The old poly could sit up against the 13v heat exchange no problem. When messing with the the ceramic pad from the VG coil I managed to melt the one side of the plastic tube. I hope I didn't inhale anything, but I guess thats what I guess for fucking with shit. It is still useable, but I want to take my dremel to it, to keep that good air flow.

biojuggernaut,

Alan

Master JedHI
Manufacturer
Dang biojuggernaut! Be careful there.

Sounds like I need to make you a stainless steel Turbo Tube.

Alan,
TV said:

nah I need a thick tapered glass tube like the old ones but with a slightly smaller inner diameter to support those screens that are are soo perfectly sized. The reason why I don't want to shove in a larger screen fear if I ever to ever combusted a bowl I might inhale silicon because the surface is no long flat; or some shit along those lines. I just hate looking at my old silicone from my dogdays and there are scratches everywhere on the inside of the Silicon.

Also Alan don't make these any hotter. I combusted today, and now my Silicon taste awful no matter how hard I clean it. Other then that amazing vape, so happy I got the prototype it soo sleep that that closed wood at the base.

biojuggernaut,

Nycdeisel

Looks pretty hot! So is it fairly easy to combust with this if you pull too slowly?

Nycdeisel,

Alan

Master JedHI
Manufacturer
Sounds like you are testing it to the limits biojuggernaut. Good thing I sent an extra piece of silicone.
I have found it can get pretty hot if the screen gets too dirty and blocks air flow. Be sure to check your screen often if you are using concentrates. The screens are very fine. I found that it will try to blow out of the tube while clearing the abv when it starts getting too dirty. Then it is time to clean it in the storage tube with some alcohol. The Turbo Tube does require good air flow.

Alan,
I see why it took you so much testing. good thing i saw my 'dude' today :brow:

Can you link me the to the Silcon site or Silcon retailer as where I can buy the right size tubing? I have no idea what the specifications are.

Chilled with some friends today, the HI actually combusted twice. I don't know how I feel about that, should I limit the voltage Alan?

biojuggernaut,

SirTokesAlot

The Dank Knight
TV said:

Hmmm, COULD you make a stainless steel Turbo Tube? Perhaps you could use an O ring so that the user is able to shift the bowl size. Honestly, I have no idea how/what are in these tubes, so this is just me speculating, haha.

SirTokesAlot,
Alan, I pushed the screen down a little further which could explain why I keep on combusting how do I get that back up?

biojuggernaut,

max

Out to lunch
biojuggernaut said:
Alan, I pushed the screen down a little further which could explain why I keep on combusting how do I get that back up?
That could definitely be a factor. Two easy methods of lowering the temp are a harder draw and backing the stem out a little during hits.

max,

Alan

Master JedHI
Manufacturer
biojuggernaut said:

Slide the poly tube out of the silicone sleeve until it is about half way out. The end of the poly tube and the screen should be in the middle of the silicone sleeve. I never load it more than 1/4" above the screen. This gives me good air flow and room for stirring. Be sure the screen always has good airflow.

I'm planning to sell extra silicone sleeves to make replacement easier. Just toss it when it gets old and install a new one.

Having good luck with the new stainless Turbo Tube. Will have to take some photos.

Alan,
I didn't make myself clear the screen around the island? i pushed down further. :|:| :| swear to god I break every vape, I should jsut pick up the zong again jesus.

biojuggernaut,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
That's a slick way to handle the plug. Digging the smaller form factor as well.

For the scorching biojuggernaut experienced- is that a result of increased voltage? Noticed the power cord was different in the video.

vtac,
Yeah I get very over zealous when I add to glass. You can't combuted with the ud since the SS block stop it but the HI is very hot for AC adapters that break in the future and concertrate users. Im gonna get a 11.5 AC charger, or an adjustable one! Kinda hard to vape to use the my friend, I get very greedy when I dont see vapor and my tree it TOASTED. Though im HI we are all cloud chasers.

biojuggernaut,

havock69

Is the HI your favorite log? I want a log so bad....let me rephrase...I need a log and this looks perfect. Except for the combustion dangers. That's the main reason I want one, its too easy to combust in the ssv for newbs.

havock69,
toasty tower bumped up to HI temperatures would be my favorite. UD really have the rihgt length of the of the lip we've been talking about Alan just wants to get the best of all worlds for 1/3 the prices :D :D

biojuggernaut,

havock69

maybe a revised version with a smaller island? because i love the size of this thing. Im sure this would be great for errl :brow:

havock69,

max

Out to lunch
biojuggernaut said:
toasty tower bumped up to HI temperatures would be my favorite.
Since you're complaining about the HI getting too hot, that doesn't make much sense to me.

vtac said:
Noticed the power cord was different in the video.
biojuggernaut said:
No, standard AC cord.
Are you saying that Alan didn't supply you with his standard white AC adapter? If you're not using the adapter that came with the unit, nothing you report concerning the temp you're getting is meaningful.

max,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
Unless Alan has changed his power supply, which is white, the power cord in the video is different. bio, perhaps you were using a power supply from one of your other vapes?

momofthegoons,
Top Bottom