The HI

CentiZen

Evil Genius in Training
Accessory Maker
I missed you dude! And to click on the post from front page, expect your sexy girl avatar and getting... this, made me spit ginger ale all over my keyboard.

CentiZen,

chimpybits

hahah sorry bro, i guess being sober for a few months is really messin with my mind. i should be on point soon and make everyone proud.lolz
Welcome back (in more ways than one ; ) Your avatar is your best imho. That isn't you is it? That would really make it.

ilovebOObs

can i stick my male joint in there?
Welcome back (in more ways than one ; ) Your avatar is your best imho. That isn't you is it? That would really make it.

sorry bro its not a picture of me, its my twin brother iloveMoobs!!!
even though i haven't vaped in months, my HI has never been off for 1 single day, think its been over a year since i got my HI and its still going strong.

Jeppy

Pure Vaporist
The stars had to be perfectly aligned last nite, because my HI saber just kept delivering the vapor. I couldn't believe it! It just kept giving vapor. Usually vapor will stop and I'll have to stir, but last night I just continued pulling vapor without stirring. The stars/weather were perfect. bOObs, start marking off that calendar. Classic Rock Monday

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
deadhead, while you'll have a wait, I don't think you'll have nearly the wait that some of the people on the list have had. Alan now has a place and will be moving any day now. And I know he's ready to hit the ground running with this as soon as his shop is set up.;)

I know it's been awhile since you spun bodies, but what types of wood do you currently have? I'm thinking that I want something with more character than my vapes from Andy and Tom.

slowandsteady,

u bwade wunner

I know it's been awhile since you spun bodies, but what types of wood do you currently have? I'm thinking that I want something with more character than my vapes from Andy and Tom.

I think, & Alan will confirm this,you can pick out a piece of wood yourself and ship it to him.I sent some wood a while back.Its pretty special picking out wood for yourself.Alan, Im sure will point you in the right direction and help you decide what woods works well for a Hi.
In the end the patterns on the outside of your e chosen wood blank will only hint as to what is inside.:brow:

Alan I hope you are well and your e move is going steady and most of all you have found home.
thanks for some quality holiday time courtesy of the Hi:tup: .My second Easter with her.Im still amazed how good this vape is.I still Use her every day.

One ongoing issue I have...I woke up this morning and switched on my Hi like I do most mornings.It stayed cold.this has happened lots of times.No biggy

Solution to this is to leave PSU powered, pull out the power cable plug where it enters the angled adapter/the Hi and plug it back in and she heats up straight away.What do you think is causing that?....Maybe static build up or something in that connection?.It has happened with all my psus 6 or so in total.it happens quite regularly, anybody else find this on start up at all? maybe she just enjoys a nice lie in like us all from time to time.:ko:

Jeppy,cool Starbuck Tuneage ,Buck,Wilma & Tweeky would dig it for sure:D:cool:

Happy as a monkey in a coconut tree :rofl:

u bwade wunner,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
decided to start working with the silicone tubes, and have grown to liking it! I get a bit of a seal around the heat port, so it just pulls the hot air through the load better and more thoroughly. At first I was a little weirded out by the idea of vaping trough what seems in my mind to be a plastic product, but I have yet to experience any strange smells/tastes/feelings due to using the silicone. I realize these have been used for some time now by many folks, on different logs, with no obvious problems. :tup:

GratefulVapor

Phish Head
Now that is great f'n news!!!!!
Its almost been a year since I got on the list. :clap:
Absolutely fantastic news, I can't wait to see HIs roll out to all the patient members! I sit here, wielding my saber as I type. I am seriously thinking of throwing myself back to the bottom of the list; even though my year of waiting only ended about a month ago. Mesa thinks two sabers > one saber. Darth Maul style :cool::lol::ninja:

Question for jedHIs: what is the general thought/practice for powering on one's HI unit? I know that traditional log vapes(of which I have never owned) were typically designed to be on 24/7. Is leaving an HI plugged in & ON 24/7, an 'ok' practice as well? For those that turn on/off their sabers often, what is the preferred method? Simply unplugging, or using some variety of switch perhaps. I have a foot-switch I thought of using, like people often use for their Christmas Tree lights. Not sure if that would be fine or not (or if I need to power off my saber at all?). :shrug: :wave:

I leave mine on 24/7 too. A good strategy, I think, is to turn the VVPS down just a little when you're not using it. When you are ready to use it, pack a bowl, turn it up to desired voltage, and hit it immediately. Your first hit will be a little wispy but very flavorful, and by the time you're ready for your second pull, the HI should be up to full temp.

toros23

Nice one Jam! Sorry the Pinnacle did not work out for you but looks like you got a nice little gem out of the deal. Ordered my WT from eBay this morning since I passed up the combo deal. Can't wait to try it with all of Alan's cool roaster configurations!

u bwade wunner

that HT is awesome.so dinky.

does it allow you to sit it horizontally, while full of water like the aquavape?

I m off to the pinnacle thread to read about HTs

thanks for sharing Jamb.

edit:
Thank you! Your order has been placed

stoked thanks again

I switch on 2 wall outlets, Hi and a Him salt lamp 1pm-11pm everyday.10.5-12V on VV.
ive dropped my Hi 4 times now.i remember every time;) .just keeps on chugging out thick vapor.

:peace:

Top Bottom