The Herbalizer

virtualpurple

The herb chamber doesn't seal through the cool grips. It seals with the top lip of the bowl pressing into the lid. If there's any gunk preventing them from mating flush that will cause the leak. I found that my chamber was leaking because of a small build up of material in the top corners of the lid.

My first set of coolgrips made pgysical contact with one another until they got too loose. The lip of my new upper grip seems shorter and there's a noticeable gap.

I deep clean my herbalizer bowl pretty often and scrape away all the gunk that gets on the grooves.

I am not saying you're incorrect by any means, but in this case I'm referencing a very clean bowl.

I've gone back to using my Ratchett adapter 2.0 because it is the most reliable solution that we have.

I would love to work again with @Ratchett to design something even better, maybe trim it up a bit and fore up with a firmer adapter to pair up with a hydratube or a 18f/18f adapter as I do.

Delta3DStudios

Accessory Maker
I would love to work again with @Ratchett to design something even better, maybe trim it up a bit and fore up with a firmer adapter to pair up with a hydratube or a 18f/18f adapter as I do.

:lol: Trust me, I'm working on two different methods of producing a less pliable silicone adapter. I'm hoping to have something finished with the next few months.

faksakes

Anyone have a site I can buy replacement bags in Canada? I've tried a bunch and they are out or don't carry them. Help!

faksakes,

6079Smith

Happy Saturday everyone! Just wanted to pop in and share, for those unaware, that Herbalizer is having a 20% off sale site wide this weekend

https://www.herbalizer.com/

Replace those stretched out cool grips, stock up on screens, or pull the trigger on that steamroller you've been eyeballing. I am actually pretty well stocked with the consumables and am trying to be boring and responsible but I thought maybe others might benefit

Hope all are enjoying their weekend, happy vaping :)

YungLeaner

Hey, just checking in to say hi.

I love my herbalizer so much that I feel like a cheater spending so much time on threads of other vaporizers that I barely even like.

Because my Cloud Evo is broken, I was recently looking for possible ways to get bigger/thicker cloud production out of herbie. And I have found it!

I grind up 1.-.15 of weed, pretty finely, and pack it down tight in the bowl. Then I take a screen that I snipped until it was the right size for this, and tamp it tightly down on top of the load. So the bud is sandwiched tightly in between two screens, not quite Pax-tight but almost. Then I turned the fan on, hit herbie at 445.

Holy shit!

Taste is very slightly reduced, I'm guessing due to a tinge of conduction.

But the clouds are thick, white hits that still have the blueish look of that pure herbie vapor :-)

I'm Herbalizing with some top shelf Deathstar OG, a little lemon Sherbert nug run shatter...Who said adults don't celebrate their birthdays?

Scrimshaw

Vaped Crusader
Just wanted to update that I had a great customer service experience w/ Herbalizer... Turnaround was lightning-quick, great communication, they estimated $25-100 and it was only $50. Very happy to have my Herbie home!!!

Not sure if I ever posted this:

Scrimshaw,
Reactions: 6079Smith

Madcap79

Jack of all trades, master of none.
Hey, just checking in to say hi.

I love my herbalizer so much that I feel like a cheater spending so much time on threads of other vaporizers that I barely even like.

Because my Cloud Evo is broken, I was recently looking for possible ways to get bigger/thicker cloud production out of herbie. And I have found it!

I grind up 1.-.15 of weed, pretty finely, and pack it down tight in the bowl. Then I take a screen that I snipped until it was the right size for this, and tamp it tightly down on top of the load. So the bud is sandwiched tightly in between two screens, not quite Pax-tight but almost. Then I turned the fan on, hit herbie at 445.

Holy shit!

Taste is very slightly reduced, I'm guessing due to a tinge of conduction.

But the clouds are thick, white hits that still have the blueish look of that pure herbie vapor :-)

I'm Herbalizing with some top shelf Deathstar OG, a little lemon Sherbert nug run shatter...Who said adults don't celebrate their birthdays?
This technique was discussed before and I used it before switching to the flexicone mod. It sure does provide big clouds! Enjoy!

Polyrhythm

I received the steamroller about a week ago.. As others have mentioned, it put the Herbalizer on another level! Minivap is still has the best flavor, but with a larger fresh pack, I am getting some pretty dense, and incredibly tasty vapor. The vapor says smooth even up to the higher temps. I dont think I will be using the whip much anymore at all. I do clean the steamroller every few days, just to keep the flavor pristine. It doesn't get stale tasting over time like the whip. If you are thinking about getting one, dont hesitate!
:D:D

Radiocitysuicide

Just bought an herbalizer for 480 dollars shipped. Not bad considering how much this vape used to cost right? That's what I'm telling myself lol.

I know I'll be looking to get an aftermarket direct draw stem, is the Oregon glass blower guy where I should go for that? I'll be picking up
Ratchett's adapter for glass and I'll and gonna look into that minivap bowl mod or whatever. Anything else I should know about?

Radiocitysuicide,

Vitolo

Vaporist
You put the number of whatever item you want (1, 2, 3 etc)
Then you touch button "ADD TO SHOPPING CART"
Finally you touch "MY CART".... and if you are ready touch "CHECKOUT"
2elxzsm.jpg

MinnBobber

I know I'll be looking to get an aftermarket direct draw stem, is the Oregon glass blower guy where I should go for that?
Above posts have the cheap Chinese glass.
For quality American glass, @Oregonglassblower (OGB)is the guy.
His direct draw stems are also custom made so you can chose the length, the type of bend, the mouthpiece style, etc.
Oregon%20glss.jpg

Top quality pieces you should check out.
FYI, I was on vacation and broke my only OGB adapter. I went to the local head shop to buy a replacement. Picked up their piece and it weighed like 1/3 of the OGB piece.

You may want to use Herbie first, to get your use pattern and then figure out how tall a mouthpiece you want, how far over you want it to come etc. For some uses, like a glass mouthpiece or a hydratube, Herbie works better on a taller table (as opposed to a short coffee table where you have to stoop over to hit it).

stressed

i'm waked and baked, so this will probably ramble a wee bit! :)

i've been enjoying the herbie. i have an odd set up of a big bubbler, it had a bunch of attachments but i use some large whip hose, the rachett attachment and the herbie whip for a water hit but i mostly use the balloons .

i really think that i get more out of the bud by using the balloons. the whip shows me the taste but 4 decent hits and it's done for me (i have a couple of ounces of ABV that i hit once at 410ish), but i get a few more hits off the bag and i think i get higher.

i read that you guys vape hash of all types at 445ish degrees. i read something about starting around 380 so the hash vaporizes slowly, and working your way up for the later hits.

so i started there and now i hang out around 415ish. i just cough way too much at 445ish. i put about 1/10th of a gram of bud into the bowl, put the oil holder thing on top and put the shatter (in this case) on top.

i get two very vapy bags at 90 seconds for each bag. it really gets me buzzed more than if i just used my nectar collector on the same amount of shatter and did a balloon of bud. at this temp, i hardly cough at all.

i mostly vape buds around 415, to keep me from coughing too much. at higher temps, i can get a bit too lazy, too early in the day.

in trying over 40 different genetics, i've totally screwed up my tolerance! :lol:

i went from vaping .75 a gram of my homegrown to 2 grams a day of store bought. DOH! i need to fix that but not today!
it seems that i wanted to say something else but it escapes me at the moment...

i highly recommend getting the volcano solid valve and a couple boxes of bags. the bags last much longer than the herbie bags.

Last edited:
stressed,
Reactions: 6079Smith
Top Bottom