The Herbalizer

visionaries

I cant wait to see more updates on this vaporizer, I am new to vaping and was considering buying an Extreme Q, but this looks to be such a promising unit. I hope we get some idea of release soon!

visionaries,
Reactions: ShipDit

SD_haze

As everyone knows I like my water filtration. What struck me as interesting was the fact that I enjoyed the dry whip so much. I was getting HUGE and super smooth dry hits out of the whip. I might actually use this device dry from time to time. Which is something I normally never do... I am almost always trying to adapt what ever I am using to filter through some water.
Hey SliM,

I was going to PM but figured it might be relevant to some in the thread.

Did you find the herbalizer with the fan assist helped with TMJ related issues at all? Either with the whip or hooked up to glass. Seems like it would be easier on the jaw muscles
:tup:

Darb

When is the release date for this?
I emailed their website but they don't reply to email questions.

Darb,

m0sh

Singer Song Writer Stoner
The size, the ease, the quality build...

This could be the next big vaporizer for sure...

m0sh,

Slightly Medicated

(SliM) Iron Lungs
Hey SliM,

I was going to PM but figured it might be relevant to some in the thread.

Did you find the herbalizer with the fan assist helped with TMJ related issues at all? Either with the whip or hooked up to glass. Seems like it would be easier on the jaw muscles
:tup:

It would be good if you had mouth or jaw issues and can't inhale very strongly. You could turn on the fan and just leave it near your lips and inhale.

Since I stopped using the David Goldstine piece my TMJ has not been acting up nearly as much. It was becoming a constant issue, but once I stopped it faded rather quickly.

One really great use for the fan would be when you have a tooth removed and they don't want you to do any strong inhaling because you could get a dry socket. This would allow you to medicate with out adding any real suction force to the process. You would just let the fan blow vapor in your face and inhale.

AdmiralAlpacha

I'm really dying to get more information on this, have they let you know when you might get your herbalizer tweek?

Please guys let me give you my money :p

Tweek

I'm really dying to get more information on this, have they let you know when you might get your herbalizer tweek?

Please guys let me give you my money :p

No set date yet as far as I am aware. I know they want to get everything just right before release, so I'm ok waiting :spliff:

Tweek,

bleak

Stoner Gear Peddler
Accessory Maker
Does anyone know if there will be a WPA/GonG adapter for the Herbalizer?

I'm also guessing the MLFB one will work quite well, the whip tubing appears to be a similar diamater....?

bleak,

m0sh

Singer Song Writer Stoner
Does anyone know if there will be a WPA/GonG adapter for the Herbalizer?

I'm also guessing the MLFB one will work quite well, the whip tubing appears to be a similar diamater....?

There will be GoNG's for sure, when there is demand, someone will pop up ... PlanetVape does many GoNG's ... for the volcano as well...plus its really easy to make it work using a silicone tubing...anyway don't worry be happy...:)

m0sh,

AdmiralAlpacha

I haven't seen any official adapters, but so far I have managed to hook every vape I own up to water whether it liked it or not.

So when I get a herbbie, ill find a way and let you know :p

AdmiralAlpacha,
Reactions: RUDE BOY

satyrday

Coming from a NASA engineering background, they either have a precise date when it will be launched through that exact window in time placing it perfectly in retail orbit for maximum market effect. Or, they are so sick of strict deadlines based on clockwork mentality that they'll go the route of that other Texas firm, id Software, and just release it when it's finished to their internal satisfaction, and it's none of your business ... thank you very much, please leave us alone. More likely a little of both and they are operating like most every other company in this regard.

Hope it's not the case that they are dealing with a bunch of wasted assemblers that over stress-test the product and go on endless surf breaks in the California sun (Chinese slave labor would have been so easy!). :razz:

I actualy hope they don't release a launch date. Nobody hardly ever hits the projected date anyway.
I'd love it if they just out of the blue said "Suprise! It's here,it's in stock and we have plenty to go around,but unfortunately Tweeks unit somehow got re-routed to Bum Fuck Egypt,so he'll be getting his in a month,maybe 2at the most".

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
I actualy hope they don't release a launch date. Nobody hardly ever hits the projected date anyway.
I'd love it if they just out of the blue said "Suprise! It's here,it's in stock and we have plenty to go around,but unfortunately Tweeks unit somehow got re-routed to Bum Fuck Egypt,so he'll be getting his in a month,maybe 2at the most".

Shut up, you fool! Don't get him thinking. He'll figure out what we did to his Cera.

Edit: Oops! That wasn't a PM?

Slightly Medicated

(SliM) Iron Lungs
Oh you guys didn't hear? Herbalizer comes with a negative energy neutralizer built right in. I will soon be immune to your bad vibes :tinfoil:

If you believe in aromatherapy and the power of vibrational energy. You could find a essential oil that has oils selected for their positive vibrational energy. Since it has the aromatherapy feature built in... you really could do something like that. ;) I have been using various essential oils to help me become more calm/centered. It is amazing what changes in your mind your olfactory sense can affect by smelling various smells.

Tweek

If you believe in aromatherapy and the power of vibrational energy. You could find a essential oil that has oils selected for their positive vibrational energy. Since it had the aromatherapy feature built in... you really could do something like that. ;) I have been using various essential oils to help me become more calm/centered. It is amazing what changes in your mind your olfactory sense can affect by smelling various smells.

Sounds much more effective than the dice and chicken bones I've been rolling.

Top Bottom