Discontinued The Hammer Vaporizer

Hammer Vaporizer

Manufacturer
Thanks for all of the orders! Everything that came in before 9am CST this morning has shipped out. Most of them went Priority Mail 2-Day delivery, so you guys should be up and Hammering by Wednesday or Thursday.

The coupon code (BLOWOUT) expires at Midnight CST tonight, so pass this along if you know anyone else looking for an unbeatable deal on a great vape. :peace:

Hammer Vaporizer

Manufacturer
I had several people contact me that didn't realize the BLOWOUT coupon code ended at midnight CENTRAL TIME last night :uhoh:, so I'm going to extend the sale for one more day :nod:. The code will expire tonight at exactly 12am CT (1am ET, 11pm MT, 10pm PT just to be clear), so you can still get your order in anytime today.

Kaptan

Can anyone that also owns a Lotus chime in on the differences, pros and cons, between the Hammer and Lotus?
I'm considering purchasing my first butane powered vape.

grokit

well-worn member
Milk machine for sure.

I would like to know if there's any comparison available between the screenless and the screened gong?

I like the idea of sceeenless, but otoh it's probably easier to change/clean screens than clean tiny specks of herb out of the glass. At least that's my thoughts on the matter...

grokit,

WannaVape

I would like to know if there's any comparison available between the screenless and the screened gong?

I like the idea of sceeenless, but otoh it's probably easier to change/clean screens than clean tiny specks of herb out of the glass. At least that's my thoughts on the matter...
I personally find metal screens to be a huge PITA so I ordered the screenless gong. Should be here friday?

WannaVape,
Reactions: grokit

Hammer Vaporizer

Manufacturer
Do you guys have any screenless custom stems like 033 or 030 left?

It looks like the only screenless stems left on the site are #29 & #32. I believe David has a new batch of Custom Stems in the works, so I will hopefully be adding more soon. Also, I added a "Sold Out!" overlay to the product thumbnails, so it should now be much easier to see which ones are still available when you are browsing the Custom Stems page rather than having to click on each one :clap:.

Last edited:
Hammer Vaporizer,

dorkus_molorkus

a big howdy doody from down under.

Seeing my credit card acct at near zero, I was forced to try my luck down the docks doing favors for sailors to be able to afford this awesome vaporizer

Some kinky fucker wanted me to darn his socks for $1.25! I told him, if he wants me to pretend ima chick and tuck my bits and pieces away, he better come up with at least $1.50.
Yessir, I know how to negotiate!

Dont even get me started on the bloke who wanted me to talk like a pirate while he looted my booty.
all I could say was - 'Arrgghhh, whats that barnacle on the end of your harpoon?

Well after 6 weeks of doing the unmentionable, I had about $80.

I am sore, I have some strange weeping lesions, possibly some internal bleeding, a pathological fear of hammocks, Johnny depp and the phrase 'Thar she blows!'

Just as I am setting up the webcam after ordering the giant corguettes & cucumbers from
Mr Pappadopalopalous the local fruit & veg man. (he is very popular with the ladies for some reason)

Then I discover this awesome discount code!

Holy shit Batman! Cancel the pay-per-view podcast, put away the egg whisk, the limp celery and give Mr Pappadopalopalous his goat back.

Ima breaking out my parachute pants & joining Hammertime!

Sure ima few bucks short for shipping to Down under, but Im off to the old folks home to pretend to be a relative that the Alzheimers patients cant remember.

I got little Jimmy's communion cash & a nice bowl of fruit from one lady.

Anyhoo, just wanted to say thanks for the awesome promotion.
Whats left of my self respect & dignity sincerely thanks you.

When the end of the world comes, and the Zombie hoards are trying to eat your brains, I'll be sitting cool in Hammertime!

Now I ordered 10 mins ago, what time can I expect the drone to arrive with my groovy new vaporizer?

Vapodudule

Can anyone that also owns a Lotus chime in on the differences, pros and cons, between the Hammer and Lotus?
I'm considering purchasing my first butane powered vape.

To give a piece of advice to you, if your choice is lotus or hammer, this is a comfortable choice you have, you can't go wrong, really.

IMHO hammer is more stable device because it doesn't depends on your movement of any lighter. In other hand lotus is more small and less breakable (if you consider all glass parts of the hammer). both are milk machines, both are convection type, both are top efficient.

These day i am in love with my e-nano but for some strains, nano is too strong and make taste it too earthy (prolly grow fail), so i carress these vegetals with Mc -double stem- hammer and all is fine with all elves and dwarfs here!

Vapodudule,
Reactions: grokit

arf777

No longer dogless
Mine just got here, and DAMN! This thing is so easy to use, I was in my way in under 5 minutes. And I am shocked, SHOCKED by the vapor quality. Beats almost all my other portables. Clouds like the solo, but faster and no battery to worry about. WOW

KidFated.

Unknown Member
Mine just got here, and DAMN! This thing is so easy to use, I was in my way in under 5 minutes. And I am shocked, SHOCKED by the vapor quality. Beats almost all my other portables. Clouds like the solo, but faster and no battery to worry about. WOW
I hope mine makes it tomorrow! But with all tha snow storms im guessing Friday, same day as my pinnacle.

KidFated.,

hoyo77

Thanks guys for hooking me up with the new stem...hopefully i will have it saturday for the football games. It is hard to believe that a device that fragging small and compact its that damn hard. I went back to my cloud since my stem was broken and i started vaping at low temps on the cloud. on my hammer i usually have the knob at about a quarter to halfway..going to try it at the default position and see if we can continue our love affair.

hoyo77,

WannaVape

So I JUST received my Hammer 2-3 days after ordering and was super excited. I open the shipping box, and my screenless gong is perfectly intact, but I open the Hammer box and stem case to discover that BOTH of the stems are completely shattered... I am not happy about this because I can't even try it without my bong now, but am going to email customer service to have them fix it hopefully...
I am disappointed and surprised that somehow the case of stems broke inside a case that was inside the hammer case inside a shipping container.

paytonpenn

Level 30 Nature/Healer
I broke a non lock-on stem the within 60 seconds of opening my package. I pull it out to look at for a second, put it back in the little plastic container, and the red lid had a light snap to close. I reopened to see a broken stem and just tossed it in the trash.

I fiddled with those cases and realized they weren't worth the risk putting stems in.

KidFated.

Unknown Member
So I JUST received my Hammer 2-3 days after ordering and was super excited. I open the shipping box, and my screenless gong is perfectly intact, but I open the Hammer box and stem case to discover that BOTH of the stems are completely shattered... I am not happy about this because I can't even try it without my bong now, but am going to email customer service to have them fix it hopefully...
I am disappointed and surprised that somehow the case of stems broke inside a case that was inside the hammer case inside a shipping container.
My dad had a $800 antique broken, shipping company went back and watched some tapes, saw a guy literally throw it out of a truck. Needless to say my dad was reimbursed and then some. And tha guy lost his job. Not saying this is what happened, but some people are just careless about other people's belongings. I KNOW they will make things right for you, as they have been great to me.

KidFated.,

WannaVape

Yeah I just opened the case and saw one stem without a bowl, while one had it showing. Turns out it was broken and just laying on top of the stem. I have faith in them fixing it, despite whoever's fault it was, but it's just a bummer because I wanted to try it with the stem first

WannaVape,
Reactions: KidFated.

KidFated.

Unknown Member
Yeah I just opened the case and saw one stem without a bowl, while one had it showing. Turns out it was broken and just laying on top of the stem. I have faith in them fixing it, despite whoever's fault it was, but it's just a bummer because I wanted to try it with the stem first
I hope mine arrives okay! Pinnacle and hammer tomorrow :)

Top Bottom