Discontinued The Grasshopper

MoltenTiger

Wish they had weekly short blogs explaining what they are doing and what is going on behind the curtain.
Think that would have pleased alot of people.
Yeah I don't know about the frequency of weekly, certainly more than they did would have been much more pleasant for us owners with a half g of equipment in purgatory.

Looking forward to getting hoppered again, the Sub is just too strong. I need that medium full pace back in my life.

Edit: looks like their story has disappeared from insta.. I've not had much luck with the stories though we've followed each other for ages

So I'm looking for a very small profile glass piece to pair. Has anyone used this mini 7" seed of life knockoff?

https://m.dhgate.com/product/7-inch.../402604482.html#mvdpd-5-9|null:01:r1867473661

Basically don't want to risk any unintentional damage, blowback, etc.
I reckon that's a decent option for sure!
The 9" might be worth considering, the GH won't be phased by the increased volume and you can lessen the chance of getting a sip of water.

In terms of blow back, it's probably best to clear the piece by switching off then unplugging the hopper. I don't think it's too worthy of concern in all honesty, I see HL vids where they aren't following any of these 'safe' methods

xGUcyUDhl1noTS8muDoG9RL5xTyYCW65r9gtwvKNXE6kwfLWckx71jP2ILw8sz1AMS8EMZx0jgUs3HQeJQ0CrB9EwMJzINCFPYXLxM74azrOPrzHPcjUEBz3XbBo8vKsGRbKzPE=s0-d-e1-ft

Grasshopper Pre-order
Hoppers Shipping Now

Hopper Labs Update 2 - 2018

1. We have completed the service department overhaul and are now shipping warranty units out.
  2. Internal components have been redesigned to add additional performance and reliability to all Grasshoppers.
  3. All new units ordered will see all the benefits of these updates, even units ordered but not yet delivered.
  4. Shipping has started!
The last few months have proved difficult, but we are now building a better product in every way possible. The Grasshopper has continually evolved into a better version of itself, and we know our latest revisions are going to impress.

As thanks for your continued support, any existing customer can use Code "HopperUpgrades" and get 35% off their order. That is sitewide through the end of the weekend. Thanks!

The Grasshopper is simply the best vaporizer, and it only continues to improve. We will never stop and never tire until perfection is achieved,

Contact us anytime for order updates, service updates or estimated shipping times.

Hopper Labs

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Grasshopper Pre-order

Boulder, CO

Last edited:

Hammahead

HopperUpgrades code not working for me on an account with multiple previous orders. Has it worked for anyone? Or am I missing something? Hoping to get a backup stainless for a steal of a deal.
Have you bought a Grasshopper from their site? Maybe that's what they count as "existing customer". I only bought spare parts and accessories and the code wouldn't work for me, too.

35% discount for existing customers is good. If only they were reliable. Their claim that the Grasshopper is simply the best vaporizer is rather idiotic and laughable.
Well, surprisingly even many of the people who spill their hate for the company all over the net do appreciate it's the best unit they know.

Hogni

Honi soit qui mal y pense
Yep, I've already bought my hopper at a retailer and just parts at their site. Code isn't also working for me.
WTF....

Hjalmark

Oldest boy alive
so ...

Who here has bought the new charger and case ?

cant wait to see some actual photos of the case that show all sides and some first impressions of the case

like why would you not show the holes on that case ?!? feel like that is like the most important bit

das holes !!!

Razshiro

HopperUpgrades code not working for me on an account with multiple previous orders. Has it worked for anyone? Or am I missing something? Hoping to get a backup stainless for a steal of a deal.
Yep, I've already bought my hopper at a retailer and just parts at their site. Code isn't also working for me.
WTF....

Same thing for me ... Their e-mail is not clear but it seems only ppl who bought a Grasshopper on their website can use this discount code .... :rolleyes::uhh:

Cxsegura19

Same thing for me ... Their e-mail is not clear but it seems only ppl who bought a Grasshopper on their website can use this discount code .... :rolleyes::uhh:

Doesn’t seem to be the case. I ordered a GT a year ago through their site. Promo code still does not work for me either. I’m under the assumption that it’ll maybe be rectified by the start of their business day.

armani

Professional Stoner
so ...

Who here has bought the new charger and case ?

cant wait to see some actual photos of the case that show all sides and some first impressions of the case

like why would you not show the holes on that case ?!? feel like that is like the most important bit

das holes !!!

Would love some more pictures of the case.

I sent them an e-mail asking for pictures of the inside 3 weeks ago, no reply at all just the auto answer that they will reply within 5 days :rofl:

Hjalmark

Oldest boy alive
Would love some more pictures of the case.

I sent them an e-mail asking for pictures of the inside 3 weeks ago, no reply at all just the auto answer that they will reply within 5 days :rofl:

I did the same many months ago and NEVER HEARD BACK EITHER !!! :huh:

starting to think the damn preview model has no holes drilled in it and that is the reason they photographic it like that :tinfoil:

vapviking

Old & In the Way
And the code works for you or not?
I pre-ordered and purchased several (direct), I have an "account" on the site and I just tried the code, and it read 'invalid code'. I think they will probably correct this when they wake up and get to the lab later this morning. Why wouldn't they? It will open a small floodgate of cash!
I'm still not sure whether I will pull the trigger on a 5th hopper (I've spread some around), but maybe an extra PFE or something. This is a great sale offer.

dodgy_b

Here's a question as I debate about getting another unit with the now updated internals and discount.

Returned my current hopper to HL on 10/4/2017. (Wasn't heating.) Was documented as repaired and returned to me 11/20/2017.

What are the chances my current repaired hopper has these "new internals?" Not exactly sure of when their upgrades began.

dodgy_b,
Reactions: Hjalmark

armani

Professional Stoner
Here's a question as I debate about getting another unit with the now updated internals and discount.

Returned my current hopper to HL on 10/4/2017. (Wasn't heating.) Was documented as repaired and returned to me 11/20/2017.

What are the chances my current repaired hopper has these "new internals?" Not exactly sure of when their upgrades began.

Unless your hopper is in for repair right now, then you dont have the "new improved internals"

JoeMama

I pre-ordered and purchased several (direct), I have an "account" on the site and I just tried the code, and it read 'invalid code'. I think they will probably correct this when they wake up and get to the lab later this morning. Why wouldn't they? It will open a small floodgate of cash!
I'm still not sure whether I will pull the trigger on a 5th hopper (I've spread some around), but maybe an extra PFE or something. This is a great sale offer.
What code? Where'd you get this code? I WANT A CODE!!!
:rant:

vapviking

Old & In the Way
What code? Where'd you get this code? I WANT A CODE!!!
:rant:
I got this email...dated today. (So did @MoltenTiger, he posted earlier) The code is now activated (apparently for 'exisiting customers'). Imma roll the dice on a new SS case! I know, glutton for punishment, but it's such a sweet deal! :

xGUcyUDhl1noTS8muDoG9RL5xTyYCW65r9gtwvKNXE6kwfLWckx71jP2ILw8sz1AMS8EMZx0jgUs3HQeJQ0CrB9EwMJzINCFPYXLxM74azrOPrzHPcjUEBz3XbBo8vKsGRbKzPE=s0-d-e1-ft

Grasshopper Pre-order
Hoppers Shipping Now

Hopper Labs Update 2 - 2018

1. We have completed the service department overhaul and are now shipping warranty units out.
  2. Internal components have been redesigned to add additional performance and reliability to all Grasshoppers.
  3. All new units ordered will see all the benefits of these updates, even units ordered but not yet delivered.
  4. Shipping has started!
The last few months have proved difficult, but we are now building a better product in every way possible. The Grasshopper has continually evolved into a better version of itself, and we know our latest revisions are going to impress.

As thanks for your continued support, any existing customer can use Code "HopperUpgrades" and get 35% off their order. That is sitewide through the end of the weekend. Thanks!

The Grasshopper is simply the best vaporizer, and it only continues to improve. We will never stop and never tire until perfection is achieved,

Contact us anytime for order updates, service updates or estimated shipping times.

Hopper Labs

Last edited:
Top Bottom