Discontinued The Grasshopper

MoltenTiger

You need to get @Ratchett's leather gh case!
Signed up to the newsletter for his surprise easter sale ;)
But the saving will have to be incredible, because current exchange rates are skewing a very hefty price-tag for any US purchases for me right now :(

I'm also waiting on the HL official SS case. I think that will be quite nice too.

MoltenTiger,

studmuffin

Hi Vaperist,

The phrase I quoted came from the late 60's . It is designed to tie a big red ribbon/bow around what is already a hyperbolic tour-de-force statement regarding a particular situation. I really do not know what an equivalent expression would be today.

:myday:

FizzNuggets

Between work, weather, and other shit going on, I just got my hopper out today. Gonna see what the experts say. Definitely was doing some weird stuff from random heatup times to burning to straight ash. Definitely something broke, so will see what they find. $7 to ship. Not horrible if I don't do it 10x...

Edit... Was I supposed to emty it?? Hahaha

FizzNuggets,

Vapetrees

Vaped Out
Between work, weather, and other shit going on, I just got my hopper out today. Gonna see what the experts say. Definitely was doing some weird stuff from random heatup times to burning to straight ash. Definitely something broke, so will see what they find. $7 to ship. Not horrible if I don't do it 10x...

Edit... Was I supposed to emty it?? Hahaha
Yes lmao, did you?

Vaperist

haha @studmuffin if @Vaperist didn't understand the phrase above, I'm pretty sure he wont understand what you have just written also ;)
exactly. :nod: i'm totally blazed as well. maybe tomorrow Google-translate will help me to figured out.

anywayz,... why i'm so blazed? maybe someone remember telling me that story about ordering a fake Chinese Arizer Solo from an eBay? if not- i bought one out of curiosity. i had a two working original Solos. one of them started to fade away in its battery capability. while second one is still brand new and going strong. i quickly picked up that Chinese one to compare.

it came down quickly. in 3 weeks from China to Latvia. when i opened a box- a big booooooooo! no wild flower? are you kidding me, WTF??? :rant: initially. :nod: then... i dug deeper and noticed another big one. this time- a big wowwww! :rofl: they put instead of one curved and one straight glass stems, a two pieces of those non spill bubblers!!!! those cost twice as much then original ones! wow! i know it is not an original EasyFlow pieces, but thanks! anywayz.

although in product description they were not described.it came with US cable instead of EU standard, but anywayz. story is was about why i'm so blazed. first month was smooth sailing. then i noticed that i have to choose lower temperature to hit my sweet spot. after one more week- i had to drop another one. then this Chinese bad m-fcuker went completelly mad! literally! no original piece have behaved for me like that. i guess something with thermostat went kaput + something with electronics. and now it preforms like a mad master freeking blaster :evil:. my ABV is getting dark brown at temperature Nr3. any beyond that results in black ABV. and if ripping too hard sometimes it goes to dee combustion side of the force. that is a beginning. the most amazing thing is that it warms up in 35 seconds!!! battery expires after 4-5 sessions, while on original piece i'm doing 10 and more with one charge. this thing is crazy! :borg: and lights are cyborg flashing when it is charging. and while charging it is getting more then normal hot. it doesn't show a battery level when turning it on. don't know much about electricity. and i'm no vape doctor as well. :) but these symptoms seems pretty fcuked up in my book.

i just hope that damn thing can't explode while ripping :doh:. or can it? got scared now. theoretically? :hmm:or maybe it is just a major sativa freakout :leaf:

@studmuffin

i hail from Latvia. a place called Ogre. google it. city with that name really exists. but it means completely different than in english tong.

Last edited:

Vapetrees

Vaped Out
exactly. :nod: i'm totally blazed as well. maybe tomorrow Google-translate will help me to figured out.

anywayz,... why i'm so blazed? maybe someone remember telling me that story about ordering a fake Chinese Arizer Solo from an eBay? if not- i bought one out of curiosity. i had a two working original Solos. one of them started to fade away in its battery capability. while second one is still brand new and going strong. i quickly picked up that Chinese one to compare.

it came down quickly. in 3 weeks from China to Latvia. when i opened a box- a big booooooooo! no wild flower? are you kidding me, WTF??? :rant: initially. :nod: then... i dug deeper and noticed another big one. this time- a big wowwww! :rofl: they put instead of one curved and one straight glass stems, a two pieces of those non spill bubblers!!!! those cost twice as much then original ones! wow! i know it is not an original EasyFlow pieces, but thanks! anywayz.

although in product description they were not described.it came with US cable instead of EU standard, but anywayz. story is was about why i'm so blazed. first month was smooth sailing. then i noticed that i have to choose lower temperature to hit my sweet spot. after one more week- i had to drop another one. then this Chinese bad m-fcuker went completelly mad! literally! no original piece have behaved for me like that. i guess something with thermostat went kaput + something with electronics. and now it preforms like a mad master freeking blaster :evil:. my ABV is getting dark brown at temperature Nr3. any beyond that results in black ABV. and if ripping too hard sometimes it goes to dee combustion side of the force. that is a beginning. the most amazing thing is that it warms up in 35 seconds!!! battery expires after 4-5 sessions, while on original piece i'm doing 10 and more with one charge. this thing is crazy! :borg: and lights are cyborg flashing when it is charging. and while charging it is getting more then normal hot. it doesn't show a battery level when turning it on. don't know much about electricity. and i'm no vape doctor as well. :) but these symptoms seems pretty fcuked up in my book.

i just hope that damn thing can't explode while ripping :doh:. or can it? got scared now. theoretically? :hmm:or maybe it is just a major sativa freakout :leaf:

@studmuffin

i hail from Latvia. a place called Ogre. google it. city with that name really exists. but it means completely different than in english tong.
Be careful with that Solo it doesn't sound safe at all. Don't risk your health, I wouldn't use it.

Vaperist

Hi Vaperist,

"Shit the bed, Ted" = "Milzigs Panakums " , in Latvian.

:myday:
shitting in da bed is a = greatest success, in other words?

anywayz,... too blLlazed to figure.... bloody sativa. can't get to sleep. freaking me out :borg: and giving craziness. nahh,... i prefer my favorite Kimhindu Kushishian family. those peace me out. this one keeps me writing something in online forums in da middle of the night. :freak:

well, anywayz... dee GrassHopper have a serious competition coming up with this fcuked up Chinese underdog twisted vape.

@Vapetrees it sounds crazy, but batteries are perfectly cool while vaping. those are those who can explode when hot, right?

but basic point is- it can be done! it works. it is possible to drain such big battery so fast. and perform like a portable Sublimator. super hot conduction power. love that shitt. gives me the biggest throat hit. pleas, someone construct devices like that.... :) i would buy one. portable superfast and power conduction chamber. so you can rip it and it doesn't get cold.

i'm not a convection type guy. at this point. hopping that Hopper will change attitudes. like that pure convection taste, but none of those convectors have give those satisfying super milky bong hits. i'm talking about portables. none of them are really milky convectioners.

Last edited:

Hjalmark

Oldest boy alive
anywayz,... too blLlazed to figure.... bloody sativa. can't get to sleep. freaking me out :borg: and giving craziness. nahh,... i prefer my favorite Kimhindu Kushishian family. those peace me out. this one keeps me writing something in online forums in da middle of the night. :freak:

well, anywayz... dee GrassHopper have a serious competition coming up with this fcuked up Chinese underdog twisted vape.

I feel your pain with the sativa ! Only thing I have at the moment and been having an insomnia episode for a month now not because sativa but because ADHD and stress, thankfully I have some great friends around my home country and getting some dark indica hash in the mail soon

what you talking about some "chinese underdog twisted vape" ? I want some details :D please ;)

freshly baked

Just sitting outside hitting th gh thru the ht again. Round 1 started at 4.5 on the dial and instantly milked the tube 3 times then 2 more on 5. Round 2 in starting on 5. Give it a primer hit simular to the fw3 method and it'll blow anyones lungs away I promise! My advice to people that hit it for the first time is hit it hard as hell... like I used. to do a tight ass joint

Vapetrees

Vaped Out

EdE80

Do it! That's pretty nice I'm starting to think I need a case like this in my life. Normally I carry my GH with me in the car on the way to work and I take my batteries in the ziplock bag they sent me. It would make my life easier as I could put a doob tube in there, batteries, and the GH.

Ratchett is working on a tube/battery case that would fit nicely in that left pocket too... I can't come up with a good reason not to buy it at this point!

tubasco

Ratchett is working on a tube/battery case that would fit nicely in that left pocket too... I can't come up with a good reason not to buy it at this point!
Hey guys...I have this one: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00VLP8H94?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_search_detailpage

I highly <ahem> recommend it. Forgive me if I'm repeating: in the left side mesh pocket I fit 3 hopper batteries perfectly. In the right side I fit 2 glass test tubes (doob tubes will work fine) a tool, and the hopper. This case is even just long enough to fit the crafty/fw3 mod above the hopper.

It all zips shut, is sleek and discrete, and no smell.

GTAVaper

shitting in da bed is a = greatest success, in other words?

@Vapetrees it sounds crazy, but batteries are perfectly cool while vaping. those are those who can explode when hot, right?

but basic point is- it can be done! it works. it is possible to drain such big battery so fast. and perform like a portable Sublimator. super hot conduction power. love that shitt. gives me the biggest throat hit. pleas, someone construct devices like that.... :) i would buy one. portable superfast and power conduction chamber. so you can rip it and it doesn't get cold.

i'm not a convection type guy. at this point. hopping that Hopper will change attitudes. like that pure convection taste, but none of those convectors have give those satisfying super milky bong hits. i'm talking about portables. none of them are really milky convectioners.

I've had three convection vaporizers on pre-order for a while. Grasshopper (the longest), Milaana (2nd longest) and the Venus Apollo most recently placed pre-order.

Well it's kind of funny but I predict that they will arrive in the reverse sequence of my pre-order waiting time because.......I got my Apollo this past Monday but was too sick to use it until last night. But WOW!!! it took the same material my Mighty was using and took it to another level of effectiveness......great taste and milky clouds.....hit boost button too much/too long and faint charring of load .....but no smoke taste or actual combustion.

I highly recommend and I am actually understanding what the flavour freaks are talking about now....which I didn't before even though I've owned a Mighty and Underdog for a little while. I am guessing that the Grasshopper does this in a smaller form factor/chamber size and battery capacity......which will have a useful place in my vape arsenal......but the Venus Apollo.....Holy Crap....knocked me on my ass....in a very good way.....hadn't had this enjoyable a high in a long time.....and certainly not with the herb that I've been using lately.

I don't know if the halogen infrared heating is adding something to the mix but if all convection vapes are like this then my Mighty will be seeing a lot more limited use......and even my Underdog. My Extreme is supposed to be pure convection as well......but its never impressed me as a hard hitting unit.....although I've never tried elbow packing or any of the DDave mods yet......perhaps an experiment for a rainy day?

Last edited:

Vapetrees

Vaped Out
Hey guys...I have this one: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00VLP8H94?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_search_detailpage

I highly <ahem> recommend it. Forgive me if I'm repeating: in the left side mesh pocket I fit 3 hopper batteries perfectly. In the right side I fit 2 glass test tubes (doob tubes will work fine) a tool, and the hopper. This case is even just long enough to fit the crafty/fw3 mod above the hopper.

It all zips shut, is sleek and discrete, and no smell.
That's perfect thank you.

vapviking

Old & In the Way

@studmuffin

You forgot to tell the part where this has something to do with Grasshoppers.

Top Bottom