The Grasshopper Shipping Poll

When do you think the first Grasshoppers (in BOXES!) will ship?

• Total voters

demonscars

Heard yesterday that I should get the email in he next week and have it shipped in the next week or 2. I don't actually believe it'll happen though.

demonscars,
Reactions: moondog

moondog

It's an obsession but it's pleasin'
@moondog ok I get you and you are right where I spend money says a lot, and I'm very much considering getting my money back. It just sucks I was all about this product but now I'm pretty soured on it.

How hard is it to apologize to your customer base and accept responsibility? Instead they put out updates saying look how great we are!

It's not hard at all. They screwed up. Who knows why? Inexperience, no CS training, they're out of batteries and couldn't offer you one, who knows? Bottom line is: they screwed up and it's too bad for them (and bad business) that they turned an enthusiastic customer into a person considering canceling their order. And it sucks for you.

I think this is very simple.

Nothing speaks louder to a company than sales. If you're truly upset with the companies behavior, cancel your order and tell them why.

Right. That's the most powerful tool we've got. The problem for us is, they've also got a very powerful tool that we want. :\ The question each of us has to answer for him/herself is: When is it no longer worth it?

I still will not recommend the hopper to anyone without giving them the backstory and having them educate themselves here.

Absolutely.

It is amazing they do not have an active presence here. I hope they'd lurk to at least learn about their reputation here.

I agree. Based on the history I learned earlier today, it's not surprising that they don't actively participate, but how can they possibly NOT be lurking here to monitor the effects of their actions? Everyone in sales and service knows the rule of thumb: "Happy customer tells 10 people; unhappy customer tells 20." Now multiply exponentially in the interwebbed world and it's insanity to not use this resource to understand the mood of your customers. But they are pretty busy building 'em and moving 'em out the door, and as my dad used to say: "When you're up to your neck in alligators, it's sometimes hard to remember that your original goal was to drain the swamp."
:myday:

moondog,

Ripstar

Ok, so I ordered last July. I just got a email saying they are finishing September '15 orders and shipping them. So, I can expect mine at least by next year? Am I missing something here?

Ripstar,

Mr. Me2

Ok, so I ordered last July. I just got a email saying they are finishing September '15 orders and shipping them. So, I can expect mine at least by next year? Am I missing something here?
You may be. I believe (I know, I know...) that they know their pipeline, parts manufacturing turnaround, in house assembly capability, etc.

What we don't know is the ebb and flow of preorders. There just may not be THAT many between September 2015 and your order. So although you may not see your gh next month, hold out hope and believe it will be sooner rather than later.

P.S. - I think technically, your question and my reply should be in the gh shipping thread.

Mr. Me2,
Reactions: Hjalmark

Ripstar

You may be. I believe (I know, I know...) that they know their pipeline, parts manufacturing turnaround, in house assembly capability, etc.

What we don't know is the ebb and flow of preorders. There just may not be THAT many between September 2015 and your order. So although you may not see your gh next month, hold out hope and believe it will be sooner rather than later.

P.S. - I think technically, your question and my reply should be in the gh shipping thread.

My bad, didn't see the shipping thread. I was assuming everything you told me, I wanted to make sure they didn't get the damn year wrong, ha!

Ripstar,

vapviking

Old & In the Way
aug 2 15' address confirm for plain ti. anyone else still left in aug?
What happened?
I know that one other member was Aug 2 with plain Ti and got his over a week ago. Mt order Aug. 3, plain Ti (plus 3 SS) reached me last week (about 10 days after shipping confirmation).
Doesn't seem right, but...
At least it's happening for you, finally!

con2010

I'm a 8/10.15 pre order and I haven''t received my address confirmation yet. I was told by caroline that the plain ti were in demand I was told last week I would here from them, nothing. if I don't receive anything by Friday I will email them again you should do the same. especially when a lot of pre orders were filled after us check out https://www.reddit.com/r/GrassHopperVape/

con2010,

con2010

I just emailed caroline t
I'm a 8/10.15 pre order and I haven''t received my address confirmation yet. I was told by caroline that the plain ti were in demand I was told last week I would here from them, nothing. if I don't receive anything by Friday I will email them again you should do the same. especially when a lot of pre orders were filled after us check out https://www.reddit.com/r/GrassHopperVape/
I just received my Shipping Address Confirmation, one year.- pre order 8/10/15

Vapor_Eyes

taste buds
I don't really use Instagram ever, but it seems that it is becoming Hopper Lab's preferred method of updates. They have been posting updates on Friday, here's this week's:

YjD0Snv.jpg

grasshoppervape said:
That's not your barkbox Hopper Pup, it's more #grasshoppervape parts! More #grasshopervapes coming soon!

https://www.instagram.com/grasshoppervape/?hl=en

Hopefully that means the September preorders will start rolling out soon.

giphy.gif

ZC

So how long will it take to get once i place my order? Saw on the shipping posts some waited a year?

I received my order about a year after I paid for it. People that kickstarted it waited something like 3 years.

Production seems to be getting faster, but I still wouldn't trust GHL's "estimated ship dates" at all. Expect a year. Maybe you'll be surprised. Your estimated ship date on their site will keep getting missed and then they'll just push back the estimate on month at a time until they finally get to yours.

flyfishwino

I received my order about a year after I paid for it. People that kickstarted it waited something like 3 years.

Production seems to be getting faster, but I still wouldn't trust GHL's "estimated ship dates" at all. Expect a year. Maybe you'll be surprised. Your estimated ship date on their site will keep getting missed and then they'll just push back the estimate on month at a time until they finally get to yours.
That's ridiculous!

flyfishwino,

UnshavenFish

So how long will it take to get once i place my order? Saw on the shipping posts some waited a year?

Depends where you buy from, vapefiend have them in at the minute...

https://www.vapefiend.co.uk/grasshopper-vaporizer.html

They also have an offer on a half price bubbler when bought with hopper...

https://www.instagram.com/p/BJIovM2h3YF/?taken-by=vapefienduk

If in the UK you could have it in 24 hrs and a bit longer if elsewhere, it costs more but cuts out the wait time, depends what's more important to you, I'm in the UK and am incapable of waiting anyways so for me it was an easy choice.

:2c: :peace:

slick

I thought this was the shipping thread? If not can you link me? A search yielded nothing.

I order in one of the M months (March or May). Having kept up with the drama for a while before that, I wasn't really expecting to get it in the estimated ship date of August.....but I can't help hoping. I made it till today without checking. Guess there's still a few weeks for them to get out 6 months worth of orders right? Right??

newVaper420

Vapor Enthusiast
I thought this was the shipping thread? If not can you link me? A search yielded nothing.

I order in one of the M months (March or May). Having kept up with the drama for a while before that, I wasn't really expecting to get it in the estimated ship date of August.....but I can't help hoping. I made it till today without checking. Guess there's still a few weeks for them to get out 6 months worth of orders right? Right??

I think we may have a shot for this month or next. They hired a bunch of people and I've seen some October preorders go out.

Top Bottom